Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? (2678 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by donbenedict(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
He was watchn football....

You were browsing

He seized ur fone

And u kept quiet? shocked

Babe you should hav seized the television!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by thorpido(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
AlienStar:
Yes! husband has dominion over her, cause there can't be two captain in a ship. One has to submit n it has to her.
Dominion?I chose that word carefully.No man has dominion over his wife.
They should work together however and yes a woman can be submissive but not dominated.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
No... That's bullying sad angry undecided
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
The moment You're married to An Archaic, Undeveloped, Immature, Uncivilized, Unexposed, Paranoic, Naive, And ignorant man...lipsrsealed You're doomed for life!

he probably thought "Nairaland" Was a name of a cute Nigga U were cheating on him with...gringrin

Uh...he could be right tho, in some cases..,buh In this Circumstance, He's 100% Wrong buh giving Some people's psychotic/Delusional state...Some Nairaland dickheads Would say he's right!cheesy

****Runs outta thread with heels****grin
Madam, eleyi tun wa lee gaan oo.

Easy na

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by just2okworld(f): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
IRANU ABASHAsmiley
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by teekay213(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
He was watchn football....

You were browsing

He seized ur fone

And u kept quiet? shocked

Babe you should hav seized the television!!!!!
you deserved a knighthood bro.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by donbenedict(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
teekay213:
you deserved a knighthood bro.
wives be dulling... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by AlienStar: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yes, submissive
thorpido:
Dominion?I chose that word carefully.No man has dominion over his wife.
They should work together however and yes a woman can be submissive but not dominated.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by JudgementHammer: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
figur8:
Hi nairalanders,am new and happy to op here for the first time.i bumped into nl some months ago since then i have been addictive,i haven't gotten a job yet.my husband noticed and warned i spend more time with my phone lately.i always make sure everything he needs is ready before he comes back from work.so yesterday when he was watching football,i was bored,i open nairaland to see what is trending.he notice and took the phone from me.i first taught he was fibbing and he will later give me back,until he took it to bed and work this morning before he released it this evening.i got into a small argument with him.nl do you think he's right for him to seize my phone?
Lolz. Funny. I'm sure there's more to this story than this. If he siezed ur phone when he was fully occupied by watching football, then he didn't sieze it bcus u were pressing it at d time he was watching the ball. He probably siezed it bcus d phone has been distracting ur attention from him in previous times and he was fed up. The siezing was a result of accumulated frustration that he's been having from ur addiction 2 d phone. Not bcus of d ball

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Tallesty1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
The moment You're married to An Archaic, Undeveloped, Immature, Uncivilized, Unexposed, Paranoic, Naive, And ignorant man...lipsrsealed You're doomed for life!

he probably thought "Nairaland" Was a name of a cute Nigga U were cheating on him with...gringrin

Uh...he could be right tho, in some cases..,buh In this Circumstance, He's 100% Wrong buh giving Some people's psychotic/Delusional state...Some Nairaland dickheads Would say he's right!cheesy

This is the dumbest comment you ever made since you joined nland.

I honestly do wonder why some people do not use their brain.

Someone is here for help because of the problem she's facing in marriage(if true) but instead of giving her sound advise you multiplied her problem by telling her that she's doomed.

You clearly told her that she is a hopeless marriage.

You insulted the sh1t outta her husband who maybe wiser and more useful to the society than you.

Lemme ask you, are you aware that every story has @ least two sides?

Are you aware that people on here always want to be pitied when they tell how their partner is treating them?

That is the reason they mostly hide what really happened and tell us where they were wronged instead.

The reason I am attacking you is because you said that dickheads will disagree with you. It proves that you think you are smarter than all of us here but the truth is, you're the dumbest.

Your comment is so dumb that even dumb people will wonder how dumb the commentor is.....

Whoever concludes and gives an answer without listening to both side of the story is stupid and shameful

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hey Tallesty1 , you should know Esther by now. Not taking sides here but notice she makes such controversial attention grabbing comments and that's her style.
Also note that she's young so maybe you should take a chill.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by teekay213(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
maybe nairaland should shop signing up married woman.but we are not in iran now.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Tallesty1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
PushMusic:
Hey Tallesty1 , you should know Esther by now. Not taking sides here but notice she makes such controversial attention grabbing comments and that's her style.
Also note that she's young so maybe you should take a chill.
Well,.... If she's so young then she should stay away from marital issues.

Folks do take some comments on here serious y'know.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nawao. I don't even know what to say grin
That's kind of immature of ur husband lol. Kai.

The whole situation is embarrassing to even read about

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
Well,.... If she's so young then she should stay away from marital issues.

Folks do take some comments on here serious y'know.
Oh well, not all comments should be taken seriously.
This is Nairaland, we all see sacarstic, funny and downright ridiculous comments. I guess it's a free world on here.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
On a serious mode, I'm now suspecting the op of maybe being a bit of a Mumu... Why come ask us, go ask him. Maybe you're on your phone 24/7 and are neglecting your duties... God knows.

Read an article where a baby died because the mum was on social media nonstop that she didn't feed her child.

Wish she had a man to snap her back into senses.

Take care of reality before fiction takes over and you become missclassy and co...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:

smh
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Omotayor123(f): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
tuminix:

Command, like she's a slave.. I'm no girl but I don't think it's right to command.
Command get category... Real men knows exactly how to use it without sounding authoritarian!
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2015
Tallesty1:

Someone is here for help because of the problem she's facing in marriage(if true) but instead of giving her sound advise you multiplied her problem by telling her that she's doomed.

You insulted the sh1t outta her husband who maybe wiser and more useful to the society than you.

Are you aware that people on here always want to be pitied when they tell how their partner is treating them?

That is the reason they mostly hide what really happened and tell us where they were wronged instead.

The reason I am attacking you is because you said that dickheads will disagree with you. It proves that you think you are smarter than all of us here but the truth is, you're the dumbest.

Your comment is so dumb that even dumb people will wonder how dumb the commentor is.....

Whoever concludes and gives an answer without listening to both side of the story is stupid and shameful
LoLgringrin

And he wrote a Peom for me!wink haleluyah!grin
You poor, poor Thing!grin YOu take my Comments any seriously, You'd die Of "Hate", Ebola, "Painment" And High blood pressure...grin
Just saying....wink

Pushmusic, Thanks for enlightening Grandpa Over here...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin

And he wrote a Peom for me!wink haleluyah!grin
You poor, poor Thing!grin YOu take my Comments any seriously, You'd die Of "Hate", Ebola, "Painment" And High blood pressure...grin
Just saying....wink

Pushmusic, Thanks for enlightening Grandpa Over here...grin
And I was thinking your first comment was the dumbest.

Terrible mistake.
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
misspicy:

Later now somebody will say I should not be scared of marriage,look at this infringement of right for Christ sake,my own personal phone o,when no be my daddy shocked speechless
If na your daddy nko? Hope speech go dey grin
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by misspicy(f): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
JimiCoker:
If na your daddy nko? Hope speech go dey grin
if na my daddy I go do strong head for him tongue

but can a wife seize husband phone?
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by schumastic(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:
signs of abuse...buh which one are you using to post this?

the same one he released to her this night which you missed while reading the whole story
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by schumastic(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tallesty1:

WHO EVER THAT'S CLOSE TO THIS GUY SHOULD GIVE HIM TWO BOTTLE OF CIROC AND ONE CATFISH AS WELL CUS HE DESERVES IT
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by schumastic(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
figur8:
Hi nairalanders,am new and happy to op here for the first time.i bumped into nl some months ago since then i have been addictive,i haven't gotten a job yet.my husband noticed and warned i spend more time with my phone lately.i always make sure everything he needs is ready before he comes back from work.so yesterday when he was watching football,i was bored,i open nairaland to see what is trending.he notice and took the phone from me.i first taught he was fibbing and he will later give me back,until he took it to bed and work this morning before he released it this evening.i got into a small argument with him.nl do you think he's right for him to seize my phone?

OP DON'T ANSWER MOST OF THE SINGLE LADIES HERE CUS THEY WILL DO WON'T DO ANYTHING IF THEY WERE IN YOUR SHOE..JUST BE A WISE WIFE AND BUILD YOUR HOME AND MAKE HIM SEE REASONS WHY HE SHOULD NOT FEEL INSECURE CUS HE MIGHT BE SCARED YOUR CHATTING WITH A GUY, CONSIDERING THE HOOK UP ONLINE DATING WE HEAR THIS DAYS BETWEEN MARRIED COUPLES AND SINGLE PEEPS OUT THERE, WHICH LEADS INTO ATTRACTION AND CHEATING AT THE END.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Monalisa185(f): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
schumastic:

the same one he released to her this night which you missed while reading the whole story

ahannn! my bad
Re: Is It Right For Husband To Seize the wife Phone? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
misspicy:

if na my daddy I go do strong head for him tongue
but can a wife seize husband phone?
Of course he can. Sheybi he's the head of the house grin

Hope you'll make a good wife oh, cuz what I've seen so far is not encouraging tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRENDING Men Who Marry Fat Women Are Happier And Live Longer / 10 Types Of Wives And Husbands / Sex Is Sweet And Bitter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.