Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent (47165 Views)

Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by hizson(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Remii(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
dtruth3:
gringringrin the country is a very funny place. I was wondering how someone who barely attended a secondary school, or even pass Economics in his forged certificate, could be given an Honorary Dr degree?

This is an insult to doctorate degree holders cool cool shocked no wonder BBC said the green and white color is boring!
get some education, honorary degree, is what its called, honorary, not related to recipient's academic level, it is not a degree you can use to get work

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Kyase(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Yes, so why NANS not calling on her to reliquinsh her doctorate degree ..

Why is NANS not calling Osinbajo and Fashola ..

Some things can't be simply swept under the carpet ..
You dey mind those mofos?
I hope dasuki Charity reached them
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by flokii: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
PDP boyy...
comrade ko... boys scout ni
bunch of foo*ols... EFCC net go soon catch you
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kudos to NANS..... For the very first time I am tempted to say that.

I wish they stand by what they believe and pursue it to the letter and not make noise only to collect some yams as we've seen in the past. Even though I don't believe that the award is fraudulent simply because KASU has not graduated a doctorate holder. For Gods sake this is honorary and it can be based on any achievement.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Aroh48(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don tire for naija
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by sweatlana: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fearless and willing to speak the truth!!!

4 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by poshestmina(f): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy..
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by UTMOST10(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cock and bull storey......
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Favparis(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
And The Idio*t rush collect am without thinking Twice.
This is National Embarrassment to Buhari and KASU.
That NANS President is very learned

6 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Uchexxy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
a very funny country we love in. they didn't even see honorary bsc award to give him, they just went to PhD. makes me wonder why I'm in d university in d first place if I can simply achieve something and be honored with the highest cert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by NwaNimo1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigerian qualifications are now confirmed as worthless . .

3 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Judolisco(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na honorary bt Wetin him do wey dem dey honor am

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Habakus: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
themilanway:
Is it because there is no Kashamu Buruj to Buhari's name? grin grin grin grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2646297/outrage-nans-names-kashamu-man-of-the-year#38712355

Bunch of jokers grin cheesy cheesy
You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for this comment... Your type can do anything just to remain a brain-washed slave.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
cheesy
UmuEri:
gringringringrin BuBu a doctor? I can't believe this. When did this happen?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by AyamConfidence(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Omotolu:
It's honorary,stupid. Honorary degrees have no value on recipients. Get a life,NANS!
KASU is not authorised to give honorary degrees man plus no one holding a political office is allowed to have such a degree...shey u no read the writeup ni...smh

4 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by bishop4life(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Omotolu:
It's honorary,stupid. Honorary degrees have no value on recipients. Get a life,NANS!

You only give honour to whom it's due. Besides you barely read that write up. Or you didn't see where it was said that kasu hadn't the power to honour? Politicians can't be honored? Kasu hadn't a doctor graduate except Bubu?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Demainman1: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dr Dullard

3 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Querty(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
WAEC should have honoured Buhari with SSCE first.. after which university of Otueke will honor him degree...
What's even d difference between APC and d Devil?....

5 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by AyamConfidence(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Yes, so why NANS not calling on her to reliquinsh her doctorate degree ..

Why is NANS not calling Osinbajo and Fashola ..

Some things can't be simply swept under the carpet ..
it all depends on where they got the degree man...KASU aint authorised for that shit...learn to read and understand

5 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by OKUCHI11(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
that of Patience Jonathan should also be rovokes .....I stand to be corrected......how I wish we were still in the Khakistocracy era
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by martineverest(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dansuki never call NANS?. Remember they were a major tanoid. Well, their name Dey number 54 for dansuki list. They still get mouth; they will be on"begging mode"
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by zieraw2005(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
This act is a shame on Buhari and The entire Team who conceived this idea. Where has our moral justification gone. We keep killing our education. How long this Buhari spend in the Office that has earned him This PhD ?

At least if they wanted to Dash him certificate, it shouldn't have to be this quick . This is Faux pass and A national Disgrace.

So the young ones who spent 3 yrs for this PhD is not regarded any more? Why do our leaders always cut corners ?

If this act was perpetrated by the poor now, everybody will scream kill kill kill him!!!
Shameless professors and Shameless Honorary Certificate Taking
Bleep!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by AyamConfidence(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
bishop4life:

You only give honour to whom it's due. Besides you barely read that write up. Or you didn't see where it was said that kasu hadn't the power to honour? Politicians can't be honored? Kasu hadn't a doctor graduate except Bubu?
no mind the guy...e use broom tie e eyes

3 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by birmingham04: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
NANS I am very sure say it day pain you say PMB no be Gej father xmas share the money. Whether you like it or not PMB go be your president till 2023 and if you can't bear it you can relocate to Syria.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by ODUBEZE: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Omotolu:
So what is he being honoured for?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Dikechigozie: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Illiterate dullard of duara a Dr?
How manage?
Nigeria is a fraud!!!

2 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by ibolomo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
dtruth3:
gringringrin the country is a very funny place. I was wondering how someone who barely attended a secondary school, or even pass Economics in his forged certificate, could be given an Honorary Dr degree?

This is an insult to doctorate degree holders cool cool shocked no wonder BBC said the green and white color is boring!
why don't you tell Havard and the US that they are a banana island for handing Bill Gates (a dropout) a honourary degree? Let the man keep his nearly useless degree. It has no more value than a "chieftancy" title
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
I no fit LAF jare angry cheesy
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by TimeManager(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wailers Needed This Kind Of News For Respite But I Can Assure You That You Would Hear From KASU In Due Time. If The NANS President Of A Guy Thinks PMB Does Not Have A Certificate, No Doubts He Is Demented And This Press Release Is Political Sponsored.

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by dunkem21(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
AyamConfidence:
it all depends on where they got the degree man...KASU aint authorised for that shit...learn to read and understand

Learn to comprehend ..

Go and read the first bolded part of the article ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) / Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.