Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent (47197 Views)

Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by don4real18(m): 5:18am On Dec 16, 2015
I'm ashamed of NANS if they don't know people can get a doctorate degree without going to school
Make your research

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by dandostism88(m): 5:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Cerfiticate matter again? Abeg live GMB alone, is Dr. Degree more than d GCFR title
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by dandostism88(m): 5:28am On Dec 16, 2015
omogin:

I no fit laff oo : cheesy , really awkward to hear him called Dr buhari cheesy
. And you have forgotten that a person can be honor with Dr. Degree without even attaining school..., abi?

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 16, 2015
They should withdraw that NANS spokesperson's degree as well. His tirade is fraught with appalling grammar.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by bishop4life(m): 5:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Omotolu:
...i stand by my comment...

It's a free world.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by bishop4life(m): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2015
don4real18:
I'm ashamed of NANS if they don't know people can get a doctorate degree without going to school
Make your research

Oga why naa? Read before you comment.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by opribo(m): 5:59am On Dec 16, 2015
The certificateless presidio wants to be certifocated through the back door, after all if GEJ is a doctor why can't he. VP is prof so that alone is intimidating.
its only here that you can see such , the blind leading the sighted.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by UncleDeeee(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Omotolu:
It's honorary,stupid. Honorary degrees have no value on recipients. Get a life,NANS!

Receive Sense!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by davspog2(m): 6:04am On Dec 16, 2015
NANS should clear their own mess first by allowing a certified student be the NANS president not a 45years old diploma student!....

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by HaneefahRN(f): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2015
The NAN's stand is a big shame. It's an honorary degree not an academic one.
I'm nt surprised tho, when they are stupid enof to give a known drug baron 'Man of the year'. These pple av sold their souls and can never speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by jonny86(m): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2015
This is a welcome development from NANS
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by babestella: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2015
valkaywalex:

See dem all^^, baba matter na hin dem dey always carry for head, dem no get work, if we find out, na IPod flat-head niggaz dem be, na so so dem dey carry spirit of hatred everywhere dem go. undecided

Another tribal zombiiiieeee spotted. So people don't have right to express their views again because you support a dun.ce in power. Pls fade out already.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by giles14(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/nans-doctorate-degree-on-buhari-fraudulent
NANS,y waste ur time very soon kastina poly go even award am Professor of buharamononics
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Olemi700: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2015
I spit on Nigeria! Why Fredrick Lugard nd his prostitude flora shaw put me in this mess called country? Baba God I dey ur hand grin grin grin

Buhari who don't know the full meaning of his party, name of his vise talk less the meaning of INEC,..Nigeria is shame grin grin
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by bishop4life(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2015
HaneefahRN:
The NAN's stand is a big shame. It's an honorary degree not an academic one.
I'm nt surprised tho, when they are stupid enof to give a known drug baron 'Man of the year'. These pple av sold their souls and can never speak the truth.

Shame? You could have taken time to read their reasons before dropping your shameful comment... Kai
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by chekasforchekas: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Dhelake:
The same Nans that has been defending Saraki??

That gave Buruji Kashamu their man of the year award?

This same rubbish organization that gave late president Musa Yaradua
An award even when ASUU was on strike??

Lol.... Just Lol
Ask your self this questions and solve the puzzle your self, from which university did Yaradua get his doctorate, and even kashamu, what was they qualifications before the award was giving to them? Note the university that gave Mr. Buhari the cert have never graduated a PhD holde for once, and is not even accredited so my friend read.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by gary400(m): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lolzzzzz just look at the comment above me....I can remember our rubbish senators saying dey want the SAN title as well.Even d semi-illiterates amongst em....Buhari in my opinion don't merit any academic title...
oriewanbe....
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by gary400(m): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Omotolu:
It's honorary,stupid. Honorary degrees have no value on recipients. Get a life,NANS!
isiandigima....u get SSCE so..?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by gary400(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2015
koxi:
I guess PDP paid them to talk........
nigerian students is not affiliated to any political party....
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by mikkypel(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Dhelake:
The same Nans that has been defending Saraki??

That gave Buruji Kashamu their man of the year award?

This same rubbish organization that gave late president Musa Yaradua
An award even when ASUU was on strike??

Lol.... Just Lol

Student struggle is all about pako.. They go after what will put money into their pockets.. Their executives are filled up with rogues and cults not with brains.. Do I don't count them serious at times when they speak or move cuz most of d times, there movement is targeted on the brown envelope.. That's all
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by mikkypel(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2015
gary400:
nigerian students is not affiliated to any political party....

Says who? You better sit down if you don't know anything
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by gary400(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2015
if nans do not question oda wid fake cert no wahala....but someone that has been clamouring for "change" took part in a fraudulent act...when we are still looking for his SSCE cert.....ogaa o...I only love to hear only two peoplez voice in nigerian politics.....Fashola and Fayose......come to lagos and see d benefit of changed government......
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by gary400(m): 6:41am On Dec 16, 2015
mikkypel:

Says who? You better sit down if you don't know anything
even ur buruji shit never pay the 2 mil....political stunt....
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by jonnieoneng: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Chuksprince:
pipo are dull shall... Pipo like you is the reason the youth of today are not recognise cos you lack common sense.. I believe you didn't go to school @ all, if you do, you won't come out here and say rubbish after going through school for 4 or 5 years.. Buhari that didn't even went to secondary school is collecting honorary dr. Degree and you are happy about it skewing nonsense.. I pity your low life and mentality
YOUR COMMENTS APART FROM THE NOTICED GRAMMATICAL ERRORS,REEKS OF INSENSITIVITY,MALICE AND IMMATURITY.YOU NEED TO GROW UP.....BOY
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by dollarlander: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2015
AMBIVERT:

The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), has described as fraudulent and disgraceful the Honorary Doctorate Degree Conferred on President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday by the Kaduna State University (KASU).
President of the students’ body, Comrade Tijani Usman, said “it is quite unfortunate that at a time we are clamoring for a overhaul (sic) and repositioning of our educational sector, our leaders are doing the opposite by their actions and inactions.

“The show of shame that took place in Kaduna State University (KASU) on 12 December, 2015, is capable of making foreign Universities and corporate organizations to further undermine and disregard degrees obtained from Nigerian schools.

“We expect our leaders to be our role models by living exemplary life. How can one explain that, President Muhammadu Buhari who has not even cleared the air on his certificate saga, still went ahead to accept a fraudulent honorary degree from a university that is not authorized by National Universities Commission (NUC) to do so.”

Usman said “the honorary doctorate degree conferred on President Buhari is illegal and non sequitur because,” stressing that the “KASU is not among the 22 universities accredited by NUC to award honorary degree.

“KASU was established 10 years ago, and has never graduated a PhD student.

3”Section 2.0 subsection (a) of the Council of VCs Keffi declaration 2012, prohibits the award of honorary degrees to persons holding political offices.”

The NANS demanded that “President Muhammadu Buhari should honorably relinquish the fraudulent degree.

“That NUC should with immediate effect sanction KASU for contravening its rules and regulations.

“That Academic Staff Of Universities (ASUU) and Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU) should sanction the entire management team of KASU for making a mockery of Nigerian universities.

“That President Buhari should desist from procuring fraudulent degrees and focus on governance because, our country is faced with terrorism, economic hardship, religious crises and political tension.

Lalasticlala

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/nans-doctorate-degree-on-buhari-fraudulent

Someone should advice these young students to keep quiet. Some of them are not sure of their future, they don't know if the will get job after their school.

The way you see yourself will change when you finish school. STOP RANTING!!!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by jonnieoneng: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Olemi700:
I spit on Nigeria! Why Fredrick Lugard nd his prostitude flora shaw put me in this mess called country? Baba God I dey ur hand grin grin grin

Buhari who don't know the full meaning of his party, name of his vise talk less the meaning of INEC,..Nigeria is shame grin grin
KINDLY GO TO CHAD ,C.A.R OR BURUNDI AND NATURALISE YOURSELF SINCE YOU HATE NIGERIA SO MUCH.CAN YOU TELL ME ONE SINGLE THING YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO MAKING NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Remii(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

So what is he being honoured for?
so being president of nigeria is not an achievement? pls share your cv for comparison wirh that of pmb
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Kavter: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Hungry NANS always looking for money from the presidency. Remember this time around is not GEJ, so keep on talking and you won't get a dine penny from anybody. Mtcew
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by babafirst(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2015
don4real18:
Make your research
Don't mind them.Dan Maraya Jos the great musician was awarded a honourary doctorate degree in law by Unijos.Nick Cave an Australian musician was awarded honorary doctorate degrees in 3 countries.Many soldiers all over the world have received honorary doctorate degrees for deeds not related to the academics(Capt Trevor Green of the Canadian Army is an example)
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by caruzo(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2015
End time degree
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by babafirst(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2015
davspog2:
NANS should clear their own mess first by allowing a certified student be the NANS president not a 45years old diploma student!....
Lol.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by yemsat001: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Is this not the same NANS that gave their man of the year to Drug Dealer? Let them (NANS) go and revoke the certificate. Bunch of political idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There / Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.