Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent (47192 Views)

Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by DonDiego(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
UmuEri:
gringringringrin BuBu a doctor? I can't believe this. When did this happen?

And why not? He is a native doctor. Bubu is his professional name.

2 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Avatar57: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Do u want stay updated and read the latest news,breaking news,celeb gist,gossips,tech news, world news, sport news,trending topics and many more visit www.adeatom..com It is always updated and up to date every minute come and check regularly
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by jonnieoneng: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
suxkill:
lmao,and the dullard opened his gworo teeth while the certificate was presented to him.

but NAAN,una wicked,
the only certificate bubu get,na him una wan collect.

DSS will soon come after you.
I don't know the reason why we attach a lot of sentiments to very simple issues.The PhD is HONORARY for God sake.It was awarded to honour the President and doesn't change the fact that PMB is not as educated as majority of Southerners.So what is our stress?Abi people no ubderstand English again?A beggi,make we talk better thing

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by northvietnam(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! Bunch of ekpas. NANS should explain to us how, of all Nigerians, they settled for Buruji Kashamu as their man of year.
bcs he play phyno's music (#man of the year)

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by JakesJ(m): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
U've Said It All, U Can't Be More Or Less Right Than This... Forget About The Useless Idiots, Instead Of Doing Some Thing On How To Force Him Get His Secondary O-Level Result And There Busy Westin Degree On One That Know No Value Of It!!! Too Bad..................
AMBIVERT:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/nans-doctorate-degree-on-buhari-fraudulent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by realdevil: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is CORRUPTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2015
I don't blame the hungry guy. He knows the present government has nothing to give as dividend of democracy unlike PDP led government who threw money to bribe NANS then. I will advise him to face his study than allowing opposition to make use of him. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are welcome
At least I am not trying too hard.
Politics is not your forte
Stop trying too hard
Mehn, you're really ugly for a person in scotland.
Good evening, dear.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2015
Laid2001:
NANS of this days are a bunch of stupid illiterates! That we have NANS executive spewing such rubbish.

1. Honorary is not academic and hence can be granted to anybody by any university. Even Havards have granted honorary doctorate to semi illiterates in the past!. People like olanihun Ajadi was conferred with Doctor of Business Honoraris by a spanish University for helping them to clear their junk yards of used engines. In fact there have been award of honorary doctor of letters for people who never passed through the four walls of a secondary school, talk less of a university.

2. Any one with an honorary doctor conferred on him, is not addressed as Doctor sos and so. Only PhD holders gets that honor. Even abacha got honorary doctor from many university!. Madam patience also got some and no one dare address her as Doctor Pesh.

3. Bubu attended the prestigious American War College and passed out with flying color. This same certificate of Bubu at the War College is now a Masters program by the college.

NANS SHOULD CALM DOWN, BUBU IS NOT ABOUT TO INCLUDE DOCTOR IN HIS APPENDAGES. HE IS NOT TITLE CRAZY LIKE YOU SMALL BOYS. HE IS ALREADY HAPPY WITH PMB. PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI! WHAT OTHER TITLE BEATS THAT!

Who provoked this one? See jagged-edged gbags.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Realist2: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Buhari a non- academic material who never updated himself academically since 19 49 given a doctorate degree, no tell me it's not true as i expect another rejoinder or denial from NANS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by kunyeo(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2015
You know why I love Buhari so much?
Because he follows this principle:
IF YOU STOP TO FIGHT EVERY DOG THAT BARKS AT YOU,YOU WILL NOT GET TO YOUR DESTINATION!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by darlenese(f): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Bestest news of the year ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by dapsonlou(m): 12:41am On Dec 16, 2015
This Tijani Guy should be fired from Nans asap, he's S Foo/, no one Can Win a battle with the President. They are suppose to use their power to woo the President, so the can have their way, not piss him off
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nellybii: 12:48am On Dec 16, 2015
AyamConfidence:
KASU is not authorised to give honorary degrees man plus no one holding a political office is allowed to have such a degree...shey u no read the writeup ni...smh

And you believed and love the write up because it is against PMB Your hatred for PMB is understandable. A slave will never like his master. Unfortunately I don't see your status changing soon. Proudly 95%.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Chuksprince: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Dhelake:
The same Nans that has been defending Saraki??

That gave Buruji Kashamu their man of the year award?

This same rubbish organization that gave late president Musa Yaradua
An award even when ASUU was on strike??

Lol.... Just Lol
pipo are dull shall... Pipo like you is the reason the youth of today are not recognise cos you lack common sense.. I believe you didn't go to school @ all, if you do, you won't come out here and say rubbish after going through school for 4 or 5 years.. Buhari that didn't even went to secondary school is collecting honorary dr. Degree and you are happy about it skewing nonsense.. I pity your low life and mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 16, 2015
these hungry riff raff are still acesseing national security atm
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by tadkem: 1:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Certain comments about a performing president should totally be unacceptable. Lots of you mediocre find it funny to make stupid comments about PMB. He happens to be 100% better than GEJ who could not live up to his useless phd certificate. A so called Phd holder who fidgets when addressing the public and lacks confidence in himself.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by pterry(m): 2:08am On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin[quote author=AMBIVERT post=41038707]

The next thing one might hear now is that the DSS has arrested the NANs president because Dasuki attended his cousin's wedding and gave the couple 2 million....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 16, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/nans-doctorate-degree-on-buhari-fraudulent

But it was right for mama piss to receive degree from all universities including famous "otuoke University".
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nauttyprof(m): 2:18am On Dec 16, 2015
This guy is just a noise maker whose exposure is just limited to the cattle rearing region where they just sit and relax with Kunu geda. A worse picture of this had happened in the USA where Kanye West was honoured with a degree. I guess the guy is just seeking cheap recognition and also desires the national cake which he might not have even in his dreams.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by ReachHard: 2:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Meanwhile...

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Sirdayor(m): 2:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Mugun NANS! Because Buhari has not been looking at your side for bribe, & the awoof has stopped since the new government assumed office.
I advice you to better face your education. Who doesn't know how the so called NANS excos are normally form in a do or die affair?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by arisfash(m): 3:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Its really a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by nortcentrallord(m): 3:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Maybe the old man thinks that only stealing is corruption.

He will soon distance himself from the degree, trust him and that Liar M. will tell us that the honorary degree was not for Buhari, rather it was awarded to TSA through buhari to help plan the 1.86m jobs they plan to create in 2017.

Nah Today?

Hahahahahahaahhahahahaha. That is Epic and same time wicked.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by nortcentrallord(m): 3:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Sirdayor:
Mugun NANS! Because Buhari has not been looking at your side for bribe, & the awoof has stopped since the new government assumed office.
I advice you to better face your education. Who doesn't know how the so called NANS excos are normally form in a do or die affair?

Where they right or wrong about their assertions? Can you just be objective in your argument because you have made no sense @ all.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by nortcentrallord(m): 3:31am On Dec 16, 2015
tadkem:
Certain comments about a performing president should totally be unacceptable. Lots of you mediocre find it funny to make stupid comments about PMB. He happens to be 100% better than GEJ who could not live up to his useless phd certificate. A so called Phd holder who fidgets when addressing the public and lacks confidence in himself.

Did anyone mention GEJ in the nans vs buhari's issue? Why are you having running stomach for the concoction taken in faraway abuja? It's what I call frustration anyway.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by nortcentrallord(m): 3:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Nellybii:

And you believed and love the write up because it is against PMB Your hatred for PMB is understandable. A slave will never like his master. Unfortunately I don't see your status changing soon. Proudly 95%.

You are so quick to insult because empty barrel makes the loudest noise. What happened to Objectivity in this discussion. I guess you are the minute 0.1% in the 95%. A slave of the master still. Am proudly 95% too but I don't accept stupidity so go do the slave job that you are trained to do.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by nortcentrallord(m): 3:42am On Dec 16, 2015
koxi:
I guess PDP paid them to talk........

Pdp paying people to do the right thing? Waooo! I guess I might consider voting for them in the next election.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by nortcentrallord(m): 3:44am On Dec 16, 2015
dunkem21:

Yes, so why NANS not calling on her to reliquinsh her doctorate degree ..

Why is NANS not calling Osinbajo and Fashola ..

Some things can't be simply swept under the carpet ..

What was the reason for "CHANGE" if we do the same things over and over again?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by slap1(m): 3:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Thank God the call was made by Tijani Usman and not Okonkwo.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Goldencollins: 4:31am On Dec 16, 2015
valkaywalex:

See dem all^^, baba matter na hin dem dey always carry for head, dem no get work, if we find out, na IPod flat-head niggaz dem be, na so so dem dey carry spirit of hatred everywhere dem go. undecided
seun ishilove lalasticlacla mydn44 pls kick this guy out of here
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Goldencollins: 4:36am On Dec 16, 2015
tadkem:
what is this agbanya talking about?
did anybody mention Gej in the article above?
so much for a frustrated youth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There / Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.