Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (63334 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Confessng: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nothing is ever an excuse to cheat,but sh.t happens .
Did you notice I also mentioned that if he was married to an Olosho,runz gyal the case is different
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

No offense oh but this one na absolute bullcrap [b]''However remember for a woman to cheat the man must have touched her sensitive spots(not her body but her mind)''[b/] sensitive ke that one na excuse to cheat?....mtchewww
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by bigtt76(f): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Confront her with the evidence and see if she will change. You self been start de problem naaa ....you go de buy her toys ...your kini don die ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Charly68: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
If indeed this story is true,then it means your wife is a sycophant & a pretender..she will do with others what she wont do with you in the bed room. You sound matured but too simple & mild to handle such a strange woman,my fear for you is HIV ..will you be pleased to do away with her when she effected you.. I sincerely don't buy the idea of keeping an unfaithful woman in the name of love,if she deserves your love she won't flirt around like a LovePeddler.. I bet you that if she had the effrontery to bring a strange man to your home & bed room for that matter,then she will kill you when the need arises ..Mark my word,she has defiled your marital bed & there can not be peace in the house ..you will only be living in tolerance & that is going to be terrible & painful for you both.pray well to know what to do...But I advised that you don't give your love to a dog ...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by calabardick(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
are you a one minute man?
increase your straffing tempo, add more fire to your HOD.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by oforij(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided
infidelity in Marriage isn't something You just Overlook...undecided Once a Cheater, Always a cheater..lipsrsealed

Dump the biitch and Re-Marry!!undecided Easypizzy! Problem solved!
For better for worse my Round black Ass!angry
EXACTLY WHAT THE OP NEEDS TO DO.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
A thick penis has always been the problem in marriages especially after child birth.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by goodnewscliff(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
MrKong:

You could have saved us the ignominy of how your ass look like
....u re spoilt....#jackass#
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by nikz(f): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sit her down and talk to her about it. Find out where both of you lost it. Tell her you know everything and that she should tell you the truth if she is repentant enough to do so and ask for forgiveness? Then pls forgive her. God save your marriage
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by gabicon: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
chccho:
what kinda trashbare u spilling here so all u can say is its the OPs fault his wife cheated or what Na pole like u dey always give false advice

Behave a little bit mature my dear, state your point and don't create a feud with names calling.

There are three sides to every matter OP's side, the wife's side, and the right side. We only heard OP's side it is only fair we hear the wife's side then we can decide on the right side. I condem infidelity in the strongest terms, infidelity can either be as a result of personal greed (long throat)/ selfishness or due neglect of a spouse needs.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by chccho(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
gabicon:

Behave a little bit mature my dear, state your point and don't create a feud with names calling.

There are three sides to every matter OP's side, the wife's side, and the right side. We only heard OP's side it is only fair we hear the wife's side then we can decide on the right side. I condem infidelity in the strongest terms, infidelity can either be as a result of personal greed (long throat)/ selfishness or due neglect of a spouse needs.
u condemn infidelity but, u feel that there is a justifiable reason it could have occurred!!! At the end of the day after u might have heard all sides nothing at all Justifies infidelity in marriage so pls what is your point here
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by coldcandy: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
something tells me the person cheating is the man. women (married for 15 yrs) don't wipe out browser history!
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by birmingham04: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Buy her range rover sport for sharing what belong to you to the public.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Fongido(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
bvegas2020:
seeking for help in dating? Join whereweallmeet a social dating platform with live dating agents to provide advice.
how can I join pls?
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by LastProphet: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Realwvn:
My wife and I had been married 15 years and we had been through some challenging times like most couples. Our sex life was regular but my wife was never really willing to explore things in the bedroom and whilst I desired her to be more adventurous l accepted it.

I had bought some toys but she seemed aghast at thought of using them. I received a promotion at work and the demands of the role meant longer hours at work and often compiling reports late into the night. During this time I noted my wife gradually spending more time on the computer on social media mainly with her group of close friends. Over a 6 month period she stayed up later and later and I would tell her to come to bed but eventually fall asleep. Not long after this she told me her and a friend were going to another state to visit a work colleague. Given l was busy at work l thought a good chance to catch up over the weekend. So the wife went and returned and said she had a great time and caught up with some old and new friends so l was happy for her. She soon returned to staying up late and noticeably seemed consumed by her mobile. this continued and a month or so later I had a conference out of town and asked if wife wanted to come for the few days but she said she would get bored. So this came and went and it appeared my wife was losing interest in sex.

One day out of curiosity l decided to check the home computer and in checking the history l found the previous night an adult web site had been accessed. I didn’t think much of it but a few days later same thing so I asked wife and she said it was prob just a pop up she may have accidentally accessed.

The history log was wiped from thereafter. I could never see my wife having an affair but it began to eat at me thus l downloaded some spyware. The results stunned me as l found my wife was . I accessed emails and pics and found my wife had spent a weekend not with a friend but with a guy who she spent all weekend sleeping with. Explicit pics showed her being a total dirty slut and the guy was very well endowed and noticeably much thicker than I. He had also travelled and slept with her in our bed whilst l was on the conference.

I love her so much, I have forgiven her but the thought of it can’t make me go near her again.. I don’t know what to do, I am scared of starting over with another woman again or being alone

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/my-wife-slept-with-another-man-what-should-i-do/

if not for our ignorant culture this is not an issue, after 15yrs of sleeping with her aint you bored yourself? in other parts of the world what couples do at this point in marriage is to live on as best friends and even date other people, the fact she slept with that guy doesn't mean she wants you dead, it doesn't mean she wants the guy 24/7 in her life, it doesn't mean she thinks the guy a greater guy than you. she just wanted something new and that is all. save record of her infidelity, stop initiating sex with her, get a gf outside and don't make too much effort to hide it but continue to be a good husband and father to your kids. if she makes the mistake of catching you then show her her deeds then let her know you understood with her and now she has to understand too. you will not believe how many couples live like this in nija right now

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by pareto(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
15 yrs? You guys are jokers
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Bdemmy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
lipsrsealedNo! it's triangular!undecided

I know some flat ass tho.

I'd like to see d triangular ass. wink
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by lahit14(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
daretodiffer:

Some men no get dot for their head.

I take it you are one of them

Yes bae I am but only if u'lld agree ur such a woman too and thn we no dot in head folks would agree here n now to duck in my hutch n mate like rabbits!! Wht do u say huh? First of bae I just made a coment refering to no one in paticular , peopl hav said worse tins abt women but again as being who you are, u decided to offend n stab me with a niddle be careful though I do hav a dagger
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by gabicon: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
chccho:
u condemn infidelity but, u feel that there is a justifiable reason it could have occurred!!! At the end of the day after u might have heard all sides nothing at all Justifies infidelity in marriage so pls what is your point here

I believe I used the word no moral right, infidelity is and should not be an option in marriage, But infidelity can be instigated by a partner. One of the needs of marriage is sex, if a partner is not meeting the needs of the other its only a matter of time that the latter finds fornication or fornication finds him.

I have audienced cases where a wife feels too holy for sex and the husband has be starve for months and fornication comes knocking and he falls everyone start pointing at the husband but the question is would the mess have occurred if the wife played her part as a partner? Most marriage cases are more complicated than we see and paraphrasing apostle Paul for the sake of sexual immorality every man should have a wife and visvisa and the spouse should render due benevolence to the husband and visvisa. If we don't render due benevolence to our spouses we are only a step away from immorality.
From the OP I can't say if he rendered his due benevolence or not I am simply pointing him to that direction to evaluate himself if he kept his own end of the bargain, if so consolidate on it if not make amends.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by pmjg(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
as simple as a.b.c if your mind no carry am, to stay with am again, just divorce am, because she don disgrace you and na big sin be that.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by AfroBlue(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
sha, another potential nollywood script makes the FP. grin
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by chccho(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
gabicon:

I believe I used the word no moral right, infidelity is and should not be an option in marriage, But infidelity can be instigated by a partner. One of the needs of marriage is sex, if a partner is not meeting the needs of the other its only a matter of time that the latter finds fornication or fornication finds him.

I have audienced cases where a wife feels too holy for sex and the husband has be starve for months and fornication comes knocking and he falls everyone start pointing at the husband but the question is would the mess have occurred if the wife played her part as a partner? Most marriage cases are more complicated than we see and paraphrasing apostle Paul for the sake of sexual immorality every man should have a wife and visvisa and the spouse should render due benevolence to the husband and visvisa. If we don't render due benevolence to our spouses we are only a step away from immorality.
From the OP I can't say if he rendered his due benevolence or not I am simply pointing him to that direction to evaluate himself if he kept his own end of the bargain, if so consolidate on it if not make amends.
OK o now I get u, but he says she is the type who isn't even adventurous in the bedroom. He even went as far a buyingvsome intimacy gadgets...
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by onac16: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
e gba mi, na question be that? ok, draw her close and pretend as if nothing happened. but as for me I will give her the best kiss of her life and send her to her fucking parents who refuse to train her.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Bobnotrouble: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sorry guy.
Better look for another partner or die prematurely.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Abialayinka(f): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
[left][/lef
Realwvn:
My wife and I had been married 15 years and we had been through some challenging times like most couples. Our sex life was regular but my wife was never really willing to explore things in the bedroom and whilst I desired her to be more adventurous l accepted it.

I had bought some toys but she seemed aghast at thought of using them. I received a promotion at work and the demands of the role meant longer hours at work and often compiling reports late into the night. During this time I noted my wife gradually spending more time on the computer on social media mainly with her group of close friends. Over a 6 month period she stayed up later and later and I would tell her to come to bed but eventually fall asleep. Not long after this she told me her and a friend were going to another state to visit a work colleague. Given l was busy at work l thought a good chance to catch up over the weekend. So the wife went and returned and said she had a great time and caught up with some old and new friends so l was happy for her. She soon returned to staying up late and noticeably seemed consumed by her mobile. this continued and a month or so later I had a conference out of town and asked if wife wanted to come for the few days but she said she would get bored. So this came and went and it appeared my wife was losing interest in sex.

One day out of curiosity l decided to check the home computer and in checking the history l found the previous night an adult web site had been accessed. I didn’t think much of it but a few days later same thing so I asked wife and she said it was prob just a pop up she may have accidentally accessed.

The history log was wiped from thereafter. I could never see my wife having an affair but it began to eat at me thus l downloaded some spyware. The results stunned me as l found my wife was . I accessed emails and pics and found my wife had spent a weekend not with a friend but with a guy who she spent all weekend sleeping with. Explicit pics showed her being a total dirty slut and the guy was very well endowed and noticeably much thicker than I. He had also travelled and slept with her in our bed whilst l was on the conference.

I love her so much, I have forgiven her but the thought of it can’t make me go near her again.. I don’t know what to do, I am scared of starting over with another woman again or being alone

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/my-wife-slept-with-another-man-what-should-i-do/
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by chidiandre(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
file for divorce
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Watch NTA News to know the next Line of Action
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
sneak3:

Her world against mine then... Though I will be very careful in selecting a wife... Infidelity is something I can't just forgive n forget. Gona be very very very hard

I will be waiting for your lipsrsealed grin

Are you faithful?
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Ahmed3rdjuly: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
lordcornel:
Give her H2so4 as breakfast...

DONT YOU THINK POLONIUM OXIDE WOULD BE A BETTER BREAKFAST?
YOU CAN ASK ALEXANDRE LITVENYENKO
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by omonnakoda: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Your wife slept with another man,what to do? Revenge !! sleep with another man too
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
lahit14:

Yes bae I am but only if u'lld agree ur such a woman too and thn we no dot in head folks would agree here n now to duck in my hutch n mate like rabbits!! Wht do u say huh? First of bae I just made a coment refering to no one in paticular , peopl hav said worse tins abt women but again as being who you are, u decided to offend n stab me with a niddle be careful though I do hav a dagger
Who is your bae?

Are you alright at all?

I don't care if you have a Shaolin sword.

You no get dot for head undecided
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
fak.e story
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by lahit14(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
daretodiffer:

Who is your bae?

Are you alright at all?

I don't care if you have a Shaolin sword.

You no get dot for head undecided

Ok u win!!!!!! *raises hands up in surrender* uh! Can u pls borrow me me just one of ur many dots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.