Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (64320 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Pamelayoung: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Have a heart to heart talk with her and knw what the issue is. I like how you're being matured with handling the issue.
I'm more interested in the spyware stuff, did u download it to her fone or smx tell me abt it.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by zynzyn(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Realwvn:
My wife and I had been married 15 years and we had been through some challenging times like most couples. Our sex life was regular but my wife was never really willing to explore things in the bedroom and whilst I desired her to be more adventurous l accepted it.

I had bought some toys but she seemed aghast at thought of using them. I received a promotion at work and the demands of the role meant longer hours at work and often compiling reports late into the night. During this time I noted my wife gradually spending more time on the computer on social media mainly with her group of close friends. Over a 6 month period she stayed up later and later and I would tell her to come to bed but eventually fall asleep. Not long after this she told me her and a friend were going to another state to visit a work colleague. Given l was busy at work l thought a good chance to catch up over the weekend. So the wife went and returned and said she had a great time and caught up with some old and new friends so l was happy for her. She soon returned to staying up late and noticeably seemed consumed by her mobile. this continued and a month or so later I had a conference out of town and asked if wife wanted to come for the few days but she said she would get bored. So this came and went and it appeared my wife was losing interest in sex.

One day out of curiosity l decided to check the home computer and in checking the history l found the previous night an adult web site had been accessed. I didn’t think much of it but a few days later same thing so I asked wife and she said it was prob just a pop up she may have accidentally accessed.

The history log was wiped from thereafter. I could never see my wife having an affair but it began to eat at me thus l downloaded some spyware. The results stunned me as l found my wife was . I accessed emails and pics and found my wife had spent a weekend not with a friend but with a guy who she spent all weekend sleeping with. Explicit pics showed her being a total dirty slut and the guy was very well endowed and noticeably much thicker than I. He had also travelled and slept with her in our bed whilst l was on the conference.

I love her so much, I have forgiven her but the thought of it can’t make me go near her again.. I don’t know what to do, I am scared of starting over with another woman again or being alone

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/my-wife-slept-with-another-man-what-should-i-do/

Yeah Bro, you're the typical Male Victim in love!

When u can't handle it anymore, u will probably end up killing her in Jealousy!

I strongly suggest u take off now, b4 u father a BASTARD CHILD!!

That's assuming this story is real, coz I don't know why u need advice?!
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by blaxx: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
simple. send her to her folks. marriage in this age? get a daughter and a son and stay single.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by ayodele123(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bambless1:
grin some people will just type and post fake story on nairaland just because they want people to visit their website. They kuku know sey the mods go fall for it. As for me ADONBLIVIT!

U do not believe it? Such events are common nowadays. There is high rate of marriage discontent and failure in the society. I advise the Op to create time for his wife. A wife needs her hubby's physical presence not just monetary benefits alone. If u neglect her emotional needs she can easily fall into the hands of another man who shows the 'care' u failed to show and she will be sexually exploited.Op delegated his responsibility to another more 'caring' man
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by ayodele123(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
blaxx:
simple. send her to her folks.
marriage in this age?

get a daughter and a son and stay single.

That is irresponsible!
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by akachidi(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tell her well done
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
veraiyke:
Stop blaming the guy. Abi didn't you also see that despite his work he has been trying to satisfy the wife. The wife has simply been thinking of what she did even before she did it and am sure the friends she met finally pushed her by giving her the wrong advice. So please don't justify her act by blaming the husband.

I am not blaming the husband, the fact is that the deed has been done.

He has to forgive her and let the marriage continue, those of you asking him to ditch the wife arent helping him at all.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by veraiyke(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Can you forgive an unrepentant adulterer? Hence I said let him tell her her wrongs and watch her attitude
kaeforum:

I am not blaming the husband, the fact is that the deed has been done.

He has to forgive her and let the marriage continue, those of you asking him to ditch the wife arent helping him at all.
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Jennifer89(f): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
How will the complainer read the comments na?
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Joy1706(f): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jacko1:
Men wif no cojones nowadays and 9ja men r so lucky if u divorce ur wife hardly any alimony.... No child or spousal support..... Comon divorce her..... Best part u even get to keep the children.... Weak man.... She is mor vulnerable than u sef a divorced woman afta 15 years of marriage no body will marry dat.... Dey wil jus be hittin her up..... 5 years afta d divorc she wil come beggin u
No child or spousal support in Nigeria? Lol. Dude dnt kid urself
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Joy1706(f): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:
There are better ways to deal with an adulterous wife..

You need not spend a dime on divorcing her but turn her to your LovePeddler while you calmly look for another wife because sending her out means giving the other randy guy full access to a lady you have loved and nurtured for years so dont grant them that luxury at all.

Shebbi she has chosen to be a LovePeddler then i will treat her like a real LovePeddler while taking my time to get another lady.

But if you really love her and she is sorry and really repentant abeg just bone cos there is no guaranty that the next one wont be far worse.

But honestly,when a lady cheats on her hubby,nah serious issue.
See how much of a hypocrite you are? We're you not the slowpoke who made a post about wives sticking with cheating husbands? If I call u mumu now, u go vex
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Joy1706(f): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
oludollar:
Best thing is to dump ur wife my broda,cus luks lyk ur wife is already enjoyin wat d oda dude as to offer Hin bed..nd I tink u shld let her knw dt u ve seen al her adventures..pls let her go,cus she wld stil repeat d act.imagine fuckin anoda man on ur matrimonial bed...went for away match,den to home.she no dey fear@all.she can even kil u,jst to b wit dt dude
I dnt understand how u people reason. Why does she need to kill him to leave? What happened to packing up and leaving? Una mentality dey tire me o
Re: My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? by Sultancoker: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
its bound and in womans bloodline to cheat ,, things a lady cheat on u wit

1- men
2- Love Machine
3-cucumber
4- banana
5- their hand
6-6 pecks guys

thos thing above doesnt mean she doesnt love you anymore,,, its just dat woman will always be a woman

if i find out she cheated on with a guy,, trust me,, i wont do anything, i might just stop talking in d house which will make her sober,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / My Husband Is Too Jealous / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.