Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! (2056 Views)

Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Who Else Has Seen This Photo? Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
" NO! Friendship first. I'll remind you of your proposer if the relationship is gonna work; i'll also let you know in due time if the relationship would not"

That was the reply I received from a lady I approached last month. I'm really confused with her reply. The question is ' what does she mean by her assertion? ; for how long will I wait? what should I start doing to win her heart? 'I don't get!'

Please, I need a relationship expert in this great forum to explain to me what she really meant by her assertion

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by donbenedict(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
How can u love someone without being frnds wth the person first? Thats the mistake of the century

3 Likes

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Yksoul(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
WHAT ATTRACTED U TO HER? U ARE U GOING TO MARRY HER OR...BECAUSE SHE IS SKEPTICAL ABOUT U

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by excellencyabia1: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
You have to start somewhere. Not just buying a gift but being available

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by feran15(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:
" NO! Friendship first. I'll remind you of your proposer if the relationship is gonna work; i'll also let you know in due time if the relationship would not"

That was the reply I received from a lady I approached last month. I'm really confused with her reply. The question is ' what does she mean by her assertion? ; for how long will I wait? what should I start doing to win her heart? 'I don't get!'

Please, I need a relationship expert in this great forum to explain to me what she really meant by her assertion

she just wants you guys to be friends first before going into a relationship. i think

2 Likes

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by MzPecs(f): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
She barely know you so her reply was very correct.

You just met her a month ago and you're already bursting the bubbles. OP, make do with the friendship she asked for and watch out for results.

Don't rush her into any relationship with you.
Even if she's actually interested in you, you don't expect her to accept your proposal just like that..

Shakara must be involved! grin
#PATIENCE cool

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=donbenedict post=41040871]How can u love someone without being frnds wth the person first? Thats the mistake of the century

Bt, i've know her for like a year b4 approaching her. Just that, she's nt always available because of her sch. Bt, we see once in a while if she's around.

I met her in person December last year and approached her last month
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Davijunson: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
it's simple na... by being friends, she can easily tell if she can date you or not... so, she wants to start on a platform of friendship so that she can know if you're good to go or jes keep you in that FriendZone.... But be careful, if it's taking too long to get a reply, better run for your life before your are locked in the FriendZone and key thrown into the Atlantic... goodluck

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:

her statement is clear and self explanatory.,

she is still sceptical abt ur propposal hence she want you two to be frnds first.
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yksoul:
WHAT ATTRACTED U TO HER? U ARE U GOING TO MARRY HER OR...BECAUSE SHE IS SKEPTICAL ABOUT U

My plans towards her is for real and I expressed it to her. She's is a kind of lady i'd luv to spend my entire life with because i've admired her for awhile and she has some of the qualities I desire in a woman
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by michaeljaybasse(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Its obvious she is into you,but like a concern lady who is protective of herself.ayb she has fallen victim of this love in quotes befor so she wants to get to knw u,befor startin any honeywell story.....so jst b patient wif her if u are serious about her...

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Davijunson:
it's simple na... by being friends, she can easily tell if she can date you or not... so, she wants to start on a platform of friendship so that she can know if you're good to go or jes keep you in that FriendZone.... But be careful, if it's taking too long to get a reply, better run for your life before your are locked in the FriendZone and key thrown into the Atlantic... goodluck

Thanks for ur concern. But something she said tonight while I ws with her struck my heart. She told me abt 3month ago dat she broke up with her guy and the guy is begging to come back bt she's no longer interested in d rlshp. Tonight, she still called him ex bt told me tonight that 'she still luv him'
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by donbenedict(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=Gasout post=41041017][/quote]does she have a good character?

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
She barely know you so her reply was very correct.

You just met her a month ago and you're already bursting the bubbles. OP, make do with the friendship she asked for and watch out for results.

Don't rush her into any relationship with you.
Even if she's actually interested in you, you don't expect her to accept your proposal just like that..

Shakara must be involved! grin
#PATIENCE cool

Thanks for ur concern. But something she said tonight while I ws with her struck my heart. She told me abt 3month ago dat she broke up with her guy and the guy is begging to come back bt she's no longer interested in d rlshp. Tonight, she still called him ex bt told me tonight that 'she still luv him'
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Davijunson: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:

it's normal bro... he's her ex and it's normal that she still has feelings for him.... might take a while before the feelings go away but i'll Advice you to take it slow with her. You don't wanna be a rebound dude... by this I mean, she may jes agree to date you jes to use you as a distraction to forget the other guy and not necessarily because she loves you... Also, Be careful not to fall into the FriendZone.

2 Likes

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
excellencyabia1:
You have to start somewhere. Not just buying a gift but being available

'AVAILABILITY' That's one major challenge for nw. She's in her final year in OAU( ife) and she'll be rounding up next year march.

Bt, we both reside in minna, Niger State.
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by MzPecs(f): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:

Try and figure out those things her ex wasn't doing right and start doing them.

This might help too cos by so doing, you're actually making her forget bout the ex.
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
does she have a good character?

Yes, she does! One of the reason I'd like to spend the rest of my life with her. (homely, hardworking, God fearing, business oriented etc)
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
She must be one em broom waving people called APeeCee. Don't fall for her scam
Gasout:

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by fulfillbill(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Such psychotic reply needs therapy. Or she needs therapy.

Please don't judge me am learning to be a coach.

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by donbenedict(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:

Yes, she does! One of the reason I'd like to spend the rest of my life with her. (homely, hardworking, God fearing, business oriented etc)
wow, alright just stick around.. Dnt mind her attitude towards you now, its just formality.. When she knws how serious you are about her, she will drop her defenses... You will be very surprised

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Try and figure out those things her ex wasn't doing right and start doing them.

This might help too cos by so doing, you're actually making her forget bout the ex.

I tried to ask her thi evening wat led to the break up, bt she wouldn't let it out
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by JudgementHammer: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:

Lol. She has many men in her hands. Its d one with d quickest money that the proposal will work with. So go do money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
wow, alright just stick around.. Dnt mind her attitude towards you now, its just formality.. When she knws how serious you are about her, she will drop her defenses... You will be very surprised

Thank U very much, ur words are resuscitating. I am just scared of wasting some months/yrs on a lady that do nt av me at heart
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Lol. She has many men in her hands. Its d one with d quickest money that the proposal will work with. So go do money ritual.

Haba bro! Take it easy. U started well bt, d last line of ur comment is absurd!
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by MzPecs(f): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:

I tried to ask her thi evening wat led to the break up, bt she wouldn't let it out
Keep pressing hard until something is revealed.

I rest my case! cool

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by donbenedict(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:

Thank U very much, ur words are resuscitating. I am just scared of wasting some months/yrs on a lady that do nt av me at heart
i knw the feeling, it hurts pretty much. Dnt pester her too much with calls sha...

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by SINNZ(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
I rest my case! cool
If I beat you ehn..? angry
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

I rest my case! cool

Yes ma! I will. I pray i've the perseverance.
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by MzPecs(f): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
SINNZ:
If I beat you ehn..? angry
Shoro niyen? undecided
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Shoro niyen? undecided

For him mind, "Oro ni oooo"
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by yunglivochi(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
cool hmm op gudluck wit her bt i smell#friendzone bware

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After everything, is this what I get???? / A Sweet Nice Voice Or Sense Of Humour, Which One Do You Prefer? / Come Answer This Question O Guys Can You Attend An Ex Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.