Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! (2059 Views)

Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Who Else Has Seen This Photo? Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by MzPecs(f): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:

For him mind, "Oro ni oooo"
Lol cheesy
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Gasout(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
michaeljaybasse:
Its obvious she is into you,but like a concern lady who is protective of herself.ayb she has fallen victim of this love in quotes befor so she wants to get to knw u,befor startin any honeywell story.....so jst b patient wif her if u are serious about her...

Yea, I thought as much too!
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by JudgementHammer: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gasout:

Haba bro! Take it easy. U started well bt, d last line of ur comment is absurd!
Lol. I no mean to insult u at all. I was just trying to say na dat kind guy dem dey find..ritual/quick money guy. I had no intension to abuse u.
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by excellencyabia1: 12:13am On Dec 16, 2015
'AVAILABILITY' That's one major challenge for nw. She's in her final year in OAU( ife) and she'll be rounding up next year march.

Bt, we both reside in minna, Niger State.

Purpose can serve as a driving force by friendship before courtship is essential
Re: A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=Gasout post=41041017][/quote]
But now u want sth with her outside of mere acquaintanceship. It's different. She now has to start understudying u in the light of having a prospective romantic relationship with u, so there are lots of things she'll be looking out for that she may not have noticed in the one year of ur acquaintanceship... To determine if dating u wouldn't be a waste of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meanest Thing You've Done To Another Person? / After everything, is this what I get???? / Rate Our Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.