Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes (6646 Views)

Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / White Girls Over Black Babes Any Day! What's Your Choice?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Orikinla(m): 5:23am On Dec 16, 2015
White babes have proved to be better girlfriends and wives than black babes, because over the years from several personal experiences, reports and surveys on the relationships and marriages of both white and black lovers and couples, the white babes have been more faithful and loyal and proved to be ladies of dignity, integrity and nobility. But majority of black babes have shown that they cannot be faithful and loyal and cannot be trusted, because they have little or no dignity; little or no integrity and no nobility at all. They are very selfish and use their sexuality to manipulate guys in relationship and marriage.

In Nigeria, the most populous black nation on earth, Nigerian girls and ladies from Lagos to London and New York are manipulators to get what they want in relationship and marriage. Love to them is negotiable to their own advantage. They often only come up close and nice when they want to obtain favours from you and and once they have cheated and lied to seduce and get what they want, they change their moods and come up with different excuses and lies of conceit and deceit. Many Nigerian guys have been conned, scammed and seduced in relationship and marriage by these selfish manipulators. It is suicidal to trust a Nigerian girlfriend or wife. Don't make that terrible mistake.

To get the best of the bargains in romance with them, you should be a player. Players are the best lovers for them. So, just play along with them. Nigerian babes see boyfriends and husbands as their AtM machines or sex machines. Once the typical Nigerian babe or woman cannot collect any money or other favours from you, her attitude changes and before you know it, she is already thinking of her PLAN B and PLAN C to cheat and lie her way to another ATM machine or sex machine to satisfy her greed. And sex is always her tool to satisfy her greed. But majority of white babes and women are totally the opposite of majority of black babes and women that even black babes and women call every faithful and loyal black babe "Oyinbo", meaning that she is behaving like a typical white babe unlike typical black babes. Majority of white babes know what is real love and how to love and they don't date you for selfish reasons, but for mutual benefits for better, healthier and wealthier lives. That is why they make better and safer families with less people living dubious and criminal lives and have less people in prisons in contrast to black people.

The kind of relationship we have is the kind of marriage we will have. Majority of women who are disloyal and unfaithful in relationship also end up unfaithful and disloyal in marriage and majority of them are black women all over the world. That is why many black men don't respect black women and just see and use them as sex objects and baby factories without dignity and integrity. It is only for the fear of God and pity, majority of black guys date and marry black babes. Majority of black guys if given the opportunity will prefer to date and marry white babes, because they make better girlfriends and wives. Black babes need to change their dubious, disloyal and unfaithful lifestyles if they want their guys to love and respect them. They should have dignity, integrity and nobility in every relationship with men, so that their men will not treat them like dogs.

2 Likes

Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Commentus2: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2015
You are been brainwashed and factory fitted with inferiority complex! Only fools buy into all those yeye survey online targeted at bringing black folks down! You worse than a fool to even bring it to Nairaland!
The white are systematically trying eliminate the black race by weakening by geneticall blue-print.

Do you know why in america 99% of prison inmates are black men and women, it is to weak the black families. Watch any white and black family sitcom, the white one are always perfect and template for all to follow while the black ones are shown as dysfunction and the man of the family ridiculed!

Over the years many schemes are/were put in place to activate the spirit of self-hatred in black people and you are one of folks they have succeed with.

Black is pure, beauty and the best! cool

4 Likes

Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by poshestmina(f): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Thanos(m): 6:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Commentus2:
You are been brainwashed and factory fitted with inferiority complex! Only fools buy into all those yeye survey online targeted at bringing black folks down! You worse than a fool to even bring it to Nairaland!
The white are systematically trying eliminate the black race by weakening by geneticall blue-print.

Do you know why in america 99% of prison inmates are black men and women, it is to weak the black families. Watch any white and black family sitcom, the white one are always perfect and template for all to follow while the black ones are shown as dysfunction and the man of the family ridiculed!

Over the years many schemes are/were put in place to activate the spirit of self-hatred in black people and you are one of folks they have succeed with.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you.
He seems to be forgetting that whites are predisposed to that serial killer gene, both the men & the women. That too is a study. The majority of black widow killers are the same white women he's praising here this morning. He just waits until his "perfect" Snow White, shoots or poisons him for life insurance money.
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by jhaward1: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Commentus2:

Yhu correct
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Khd95(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Op is high on white poogrin

naija girls all the way,no matter what. #blackisdnewwhite
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by adasexie(f): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2015
in your tiny mind Shey
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Orikinla(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
If you cannot speak from experiences and facts, PLEASE, move on.

8 out of 10 black women cheat on their men compared to 2 out 10 white women. And Nigerian women are the worst. That is why Nigeria has the worst case of numbers of STDs and AIDs in Africa. Black women spread STDs and AIDs more than black men in Africa and Brazil.

From personal experiences of relationships from family, relations and friends, because we have dated and married both black and white women from Nigeria to UK, Germany and US.
The white women have shown more dignity and integrity in relationship and marriage.
In Nigeria, I can make a long list of annoying cases of how black women are disloyal and unfaithful to their hard working men who pay their bills.
Why should a married woman swing her big waist in tights to impress you whenever her husband was out of town?
Why should another married woman cook and invite you when her husband was far away?
Why should the wife of a medical doctor rush out wet from her bathroom to see you like an excited school girl with only her wrapper?
Why should a married woman be more excited to walk on the street with you than with her husband?
Why should a married woman ask you whether she should give her husband quit notice for you?

Even at the churches, they dress to impress other men and not to honour God or who are they showing their cleavages to? You go to church and you cannot look up without seeing them shaking boobs and buttocks in body hugging skirts and gowns. And they come to night vigil in night gowns! Is the church their bedroom?

I am in the entertainment industry and also in NGOs on relationships, so I have true life confessions.
Read the following report on "Nigerian women most unfaithful wives in the world?"
- Vanguard News, http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigerian-women-unfaithful-wives-world/

2 Likes

Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by cruzita(f): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2015
na for ur mouth I hear am and na for ur mouth e go end.even d so called whites dey jealous us
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Orikinla(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2015
All you need to have to lay any black babe whether she is in a relationship or married is to know how to lie to her.
You don't even need money.
8 of 10 of them will fall for your lies and in fact give you money and still sleep with you to cheat on their boyfriend or husband.

You see a big woman in relationship with a big man telling a broke guy who cannot even pay his bills to follow her to Dubai for a romantic trip. Did the guy use jazz on her? No.

Nigerian women in particular cannot look at you straight in the eyes and they are already blushing like infatuated high school girls.
They will go "Oh! Chima, you are very funny" or "Oh! Michael!" and hold their hands and they will not remove them.
Then stroke their eyebrows and they will not stop you. "Oh! Chi, you are very romantic".
Then you ask, "What of your husband?". She will hiss and say, "That boring man."
Go on tickling her fancy, and she is laid.

I can bet with anyone who doubts me here. Give me five Nigerian babes in relationship or married in Nigeria, and we will tell you the colours of their undies with love text messages from them within 30 days.
One told me that I should stop including her husband's name in my text messages to her. But I refused.
Another one would link her hand with yours on the street like she just fell in love again.
Na wetin? Am I Brad Pitt?
"Is that the picture of your wife on your phone?".
If you say yes, she will frown, but if you say no, she will smile and then ask, "Who is she?".
She is engaged to be married soon, but she is already playing her cards to cheat on her man.
Whether you are married or not does not bother them.

Why are black women so loose?
You cannot travel on a professional course for a year and trust your wife to keep your home safe and remain faithful and loyal till you return. Is sex food?

2 Likes

Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Orikinla(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
See IK Ogbonna and white wife in the picture. See her "bakassi!" grin
Many married Nigerian men would dump their Nigerian wives for such a hot white babe any day and anywhere from Lagos to Miami. And he confessed that she is better than all the black babes he dated before discovering his own Miss Universe on Instagram.

Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you.
He seems to be forgetting that whites are predisposed to that serial killer gene, both the men & the women. That too is a study. The majority of black widow killers are the same white women he's praising here this morning. He just waits until his "perfect" Snow White, shoots or poisons him for life insurance money.
You are a mofo.

Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Orikinla:

Mofos.

Idiot.
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by DharmyYinks: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Better in terms of Divorce n Cheating.

U.S ranked d 3rd Country in d whole World with the highest rate of divorce. The first two countries are white countries.

So tell me, in what way re dey better than we blacks in terms of being a wife(marriage). If dey can rank Top 3 in divorce rates, it only means dey re Top 5 in cheating rates which makes dem unfaithful even as girlfriends.

Get ur Racial brain flushed.

3 Likes

Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Orikinla(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2015

MOFO.
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Orikinla(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2015
grin
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Orikinla(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2015
grin. Compliments of the season mofo. How are you doing? Have you seen Star Wars 7? Black babes are good, but white babes are better in loyalty and trust. And I am not the only one who knows and says so. Anyway, Star Wars had a great weekend. And I am very happy and in a good mood whenever things are looking up for motion pictures from Nollywood to Hollywood. That's good news for me and the rest in the film industry. I am in production in case you can act. I can even give you a cameo appearance. I wish you a happy week, even if you are still a mofo.
Re: White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes by Orikinla(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Better in terms of Divorce n Cheating.

U.S ranked d 3rd Country in d whole World with the highest rate of divorce. The first two countries are white countries.

So tell me, in what way re dey better than we blacks in terms of being a wife(marriage). If dey can rank Top 3 in divorce rates, it only means dey re Top 5 in cheating rates which makes dem unfaithful even as girlfriends.

Get ur Racial brain flushed.
. Yes, white women would be better and safer divorced than the black women who prefer to cheat than quit and end up either messed up or murdered for adultery like we see from several reports posted on Nairaland. Acid attacks, stabbings and other terrible things.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Selling Point? / She complain that I Am Too Strong In Bed... / Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.