Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me (6644 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by moralex(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2016
.This happened to last night, I was coming back home from Salah visit, okada was scarce because of salah celebrations ,so after waiting for very long time I decided to share a bike with a girl. I sat in the middle and the girl was at the back, after a few minutes the unimaginable happened.... I felt her hand on waist next she started pushing her breast on my back while rubbing her hand on my chest , I thought I was dreaming, guys this girl is crazy she did not stop until she got to her bus stop, got down from bike and looked at me in very seductive way, men .. I felt violated , a girl making moves on me

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by izzou(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2016
moralex:
.This happened to last night, I was coming back home from Salah visit, okada was scarce because of salah celebrations ,so after waiting for very long time I decided to share a bike with a girl. I sat in the middle and the girl was at the back, after a few minutes the unimaginable happened.... I felt her hand on waist next she started pushing her breast on my back while rubbing her hand on my chest , I thought I was dreaming, guys this girl is crazy she did not stop until she got to her bus stop, got down from bike and looked at me in very seductive way, men .. I felt violated , a girl making moves on me

10 Likes

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2016
First u choose to sit at the middle, secondly all these u said happened without u saying a word or reacting

U re a suspend
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by moralex(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
First u choose to sit at the middle, secondly all these u said happened without u saying a word or reacting

U re a suspend
guy I take time enjoy the thing o

1 Like

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Torching you Abi?
You for catch fire untop the bike na! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2016
moralex:
guy I take time enjoy the thing o
u see I know
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by kuchikau: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by westlius(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
hope you took your money because it is a d coy not to pay u
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by moralex(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
westlius:
hope you took your money because it is a d coy not to pay u
am not the okada rider , am just a Passenger
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
The tory no complete oo . You didn't mention the part where you reached for your pocket and lo! Your wallet and phone was gone.

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by greatwhite(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
If I was u I would have stopped the bike slapped her back to reality. Cause that is what she would have done if u did that to her.

Most times bikes vibrate women's 'v'. So to some extent I don't blame her. Regardless of that fact she should be able to control herself.

1 Like

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by moralex(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
greatwhite:
If I was u I would have stopped the bike slapped her back to reality. Cause that is what she would have done if u did that to her.

Most times bikes vibrate women's 'v'. So to some extent I don't blame her. Regardless of that fact she should be able to control herself.
abi o, but I was very interesting .
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by falcon01: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
I came to watch thriller by mj
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by hiboth(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol....this funny msybe the girl is just comming from is boy friend And still having the fillings of this boy friend....
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Frankicent(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
moralex:

chai am sure you were nevious and you let her pass your ass need to get spank with horse wip. That's a sign she drop she's like you and want to get fuxk. Smh for your type. I speak no more that opportunity is gone....smh

1 Like

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Can you imagine.

You suppose get down with her give her some Salah gift, I mean good àpàkò.

This your story is not palatable to the ear

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
your story aside, i hate the way some of these ladies act when boarding a bike with them.

1 Like

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by chinnyonwu(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
If only seun could charge 100/topic

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by DTRUMPER: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*

ATTENTION SEEKER SPOTTED.
U need help
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by kuchikau: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:

U need help

Am sure u lick menstural blood.

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by kuchikau: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:

U need help
...Am sure u lick menstural blood.
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Surfboard(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Op, do you live in Ibadan? Cause that's where I know that strangers share bike.
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Rozaystunna(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
So she rape you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by barackodam: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
chinnyonwu:
If only seun could charge 100/topic

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Donpoker9(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
kuchikau:

is your mother a man??

if i see this your useless comment on any thread again, i will deal with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
As old as You are. undecided or no be You dey Your profile? You allow girl molest You finish then come create topic for nairaland.

1 Share

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Winnelyn(f): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Did you touch her back undecided

Silly post angry
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by Winnelyn(f): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
VikingsOO7:
As old as You are. undecided or no be You dey Your profile? You allow girl molest You finish then come create topic for nairaland.
definitely not him this op is dumb undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by chigoizie7(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Did u check ur pockets properly? Maybe na all these pick pockets
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by fox26: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
You were supposed to stop the bike and exchange positions so that you can touch her chest too
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by fetrillion(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
downloading complete....guess wot she just downloaded..

Go ask ur pastor
Re: Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me by moralex(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
fetrillion:
downloading complete....guess wot she just downloaded..

Go ask ur pastor
she go die ni for sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. / Am I Being Stupid Here?? / OMG! Pastor Makes Members Masturbate In Church(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.