Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... (3368 Views)

The Woman Men Adore...and Never Want To Leave / Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her / Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Monalisa185(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
magnetic keh?
yes keh...'magnetic' nature
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Monalisa185(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
magnetic keh?
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Ajinoride(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
onyee25:
I so cherish my peace loving spirit,,,my ability to avoid any form of violence at all cost.I also cherish my God given high I.Q
As for physical i love my cute eyes and my straight legs

giess u are a phlegmatic lady
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by onyee25(f): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ajinoride:

giess u are a phlegmatic lady
wow you are very observant.am phlegmati 90%
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by schumastic(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:
being able to attract audience doesn't make you intelligent, silly.. it makes you an orator, and charismatic.

can't you correct him without insulting him pretty angry
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by schumastic(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
I don't know what people especially women see in me dat makes dem go gaga over me.I'm very talented sing very well,rap very well,dance very well,and above all a talented player.I think I'm really blessed

later you will claim to be a girl when your statements contradicts you all the time...

end time fake gender
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by naijaboiy: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
buh dem say na u handsm pass for nlcheesy ...u shud like dat bout yasefcheesy
That one is just an addition jare!

I should be good in other things too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
I love my smartness, forgiving nature, simplicity and also my beauty. wink cool
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

That one is just an addition jare!

I should be good in other things too. cheesy
ofcourse na...so, lets hear d oda tins ur gud @cheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:

da means, u attract only ur likes nasad...cos magnetism is d ability of a metal to attract a metal, or d likes to itselfsad....and if das wat u do, den ur a lesbobocheesy...buh m sawie
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
missKiffy:
You said that as if you know me smiley
ofcourse i knw u
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by missKiffy(f): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
ofcourse i knw u
Where you take know me
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
missKiffy:
Where you take know me
if nt here, wer elsesad?
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by naijaboiy: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
ofcourse na...so, lets hear d oda tins ur gud @cheesy
still trying to find out sad

1 Like

Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Monalisa185(f): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
da means, u attract only ur likes nasad...cos magnetism is d ability of a metal to attract a metal, or d likes to itselfsad....and if das wat u do, den ur a lesbobocheesy...buh m sawie

hahaha, coming from you? I'm a bit disappointed ooo....did you even look up the word 'magnetic' before typing all that? Kai...ayaff die ooo.... and you were actually telling me 'sawie'.......nawa o
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Debbielam(f): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2015
i love the fact that no matter my condition ,, i always put a smile on the face of those around me
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Gofwane(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2015
onyee25:
I so cherish my peace loving spirit,,,my ability to avoid any form of violence at all cost.I also cherish my God given high I.Q
As for physical i love my cute eyes and my straight legs
are you from jos?
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by SkinnyDude(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2015
cruzita:
I don't know what people especially women see in me dat makes dem go gaga over me.I'm very talented sing very well,rap very well,dance very well,and above all a talented player.I think I'm really blessed
you look like Dej Loaf... the female rapper with baby voice
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Monalisa185:

hahaha, coming from you? I'm a bit disappointed ooo....did you even look up the word 'magnetic' before typing all that? Kai...ayaff die ooo.... and you were actually telling me 'sawie'.......nawa o
yep...dats wat magnetization means to us in sciencecheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Chuksdede(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2015
My pink lips.... . No offence cool
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Monalisa185(f): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
firstking01:
yep...dats wat magnetization means to us in sciencecheesy

ehhhh? even after calling your attention to look up the word, you still typing trash...I give up on you already... like really..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Raped 43,000 Times (photos) / What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) / When you're​ imprisoned by hate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.