Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... (3366 Views)

The Woman Men Adore...and Never Want To Leave / Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her / Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
bouf d tin u disliked bouf yuasefcheesy...visit ur qoute...

Oh...that. I get you now.
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by cruzita(f): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Hmmmm...lesbo alert embarassed

na u sabi
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Decker:

Oh...that. I get you now.
owk
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Monalisa185(f): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
mawning, bt i tink we d humans do hop @times....tanx yestadae..nw, lets hear wat u adore in ucheesy

modified
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2015
onyee25:
hmmm ok
abi, ur one of those who dont believe in marriagesad?
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2015
onyee25:
hmmm ok
abi, ur one of those who dont believe in marriagesad?.....
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by onyee25(f): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
abi, ur one of those who dont believe in marriagesad?.....
noo am not one..i believe in marriages
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2015
onyee25:
noo am not one..i believe in marriages
kayl...
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by pet4ril(f): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Easy going but don't push me to the wall , high i Q, always distinguished for the best among my peers ,very coordinating, hate lies and deceit

Above all am a no nonsense person... You do anyhow, you see anyhow tongue
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Genea(f): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
I don't know what people especially women see in me dat makes dem go gaga over me.I'm very talented sing very well,rap very well,dance very well,and above all a talented player.I think I'm really blessed
dude,y is ur gender f
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Genea(f): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2015
My smile,it gives warmth and peace to me and ppl around me... My helping nature,like my frnds say,u wud soon enter gbege with d way u help ppl
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by cruzita(f): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
dude,y is ur gender f
cos I'm f
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Genea(f): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
cos I'm f
ur answer on d first page depicts a guy response
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by cruzita(f): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
maybe it foes but its true
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by cruzita(f): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
maybe it does but its true
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Genea(f): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
maybe it does but its true
ok
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:
We should hop in, are we frogs?

anyways since I've hopped in...I love my 'magnetic' nature...
magnetic keh?
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:
I'm feeling vain right now but I just gotta say it...I love my resilient spirit, I have this can-do attitude that doesn't take no for an answer (bae says its hustler blood). But really when trying circumstances arise, after bemoaning the unfairness of life, I get back up and keep trying. I also have a pretty imaginative mind which I'm proud of cos it let's me wander into the realm of creativity and churn out stories

You can visit my blog @ ikcheez..com to confirm the imaginative mind wink
ur a man u fansad?
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:
being able to attract audience doesn't make you intelligent, silly.. it makes you an orator, and charismatic.
intelligent is on it's on own ma'm...oya, muku hear yua ownsad
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
ur a man u fansad?

Yep,gotta prob with it?
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by CaroLyner(f): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Where would I even begin to describe the awesomeness
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Chommieblaq(f): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Same thing I hate!!!

And am ability to keep rising against all odds.
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:
I'm feeling vain right now but I just gotta say it...I love my resilient spirit, I have this can-do attitude that doesn't take no for an answer (bae says its hustler blood). But really when trying circumstances arise, after bemoaning the unfairness of life, I get back up and keep trying. I also have a pretty imaginative mind which I'm proud of cos it let's me wander into the realm of creativity and churn out stories

You can visit my blog @ ikcheez..com to confirm the imaginative mind wink
indeed!
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:

modified
seen.
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:
being able to attract audience doesn't make you intelligent, silly.. it makes you an orator, and charismatic.
ur beaurifL
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
I don't know what people especially women see in me dat makes dem go gaga over me.I'm very talented sing very well,rap very well,dance very well,and above all a talented player.I think I'm really blessed
most of those qualities are dorminant in men...bt ur a femaLesad
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
missKiffy:
My simplicity
hmmm...am yet to notice it tho.
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by missKiffy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
hmmm...am yet to notice it tho.
You said that as if you know me smiley
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
What do I even like about myself?
buh dem say na u handsm pass for nlcheesy ...u shud like dat bout yasefcheesy
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by firstking01(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Yep,gotta prob with it?
nah...
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by merizy(f): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
my smile,my looks,my intelligence nd my highself esteem
Re: What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
My enigmatic nature

The mystery dat surrounds me

The fact that i can get information out from anyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? / 10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money / Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.