Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning (9355 Views)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by luknice: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Whether you’re a male or female, we’re giving you the hard and fast facts about the fickle morning boner mystery!

#1 A rose by any other name.

While we might like to call it “morning wood,” “pitching a tent,” or a “good-morning boner,” there is actually a medical term for sporting a morning erection. This term is called nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT).

Continue reading >>>>> @ http://kobznation.com/see-the-reasons-why-men-get-e-rections-early-in-the-morning/

Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by kiddkash(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2015
true talk
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by adonisNEW(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Interesting. But it doesn't happen always, any medical reasons for that.? Thanks for this info.

Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by cruzita(f): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2015
e concern una
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2015
My bf says its cus he fantasizes abt me
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by SINNZ(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
Your bf is a pathological professional Liar! "No offience undecided

Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2015
I will tell him wah u just saidembarassed
SINNZ:
Your bf is a pathological professional Liar! "No offience undecided
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by SINNZ(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
I will tell him wah u just saidembarassed
Break up with him jorr. My brother in mexico needs a wifey grin
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
Break up with him jorr. My brother in mexico needs a wifey grin
taaaaaah!! I love my baby
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by SINNZ(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
taaaaaah!! I love my baby
Your boo has a boo. Thank me later smiley

Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by SINNZ(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Hoochie mama! smiley @ bisjosh
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
Your boo has a boo. Thank me later smiley
i hate u,my baby is nt like dah
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by SINNZ(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
i hate u,my baby is nt like dah
U hate me abi? If I call my own baby for you ehn.. You wee know yourself. undecided

Your boo runs a harem. Bite me! grin
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
U hate me abi? If I call my own baby for you ehn.. You wee know yourself. undecided

Your boo runs a harem. Bite me! grin
my boo boo aint like u
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by SINNZ(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
my boo boo aint like u
Your boo is going all 50 shades of gray on that girl n u're here telling me he aint like me.. How am I? undecided
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
Your boo is going all 50 shades of gray on that girl n u're here telling me he aint like me.. How am I? undecided
stop dis joor,leave my baby alone
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by SINNZ(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
stop dis joor,leave my baby alone
your baby is another girls man. cheesy
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
your baby is another girls man. cheesy
he is my manangry
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by emekachimek: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
It is not due to sexual arousal. He's just patronizing you
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Idydarling(f): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
so sorry bae, buh ur bf is a cheap liar
no offense
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Idydarling:
so sorry bae, buh ur bf is a cheap liar no offense
awwwwn u too
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
emekachimek:

It is not due to sexual arousal. He's just patronizing you
chai i yaf die
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by SporaD8: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Genea:
chai i yaf die
Don't mind all those bad belle jare.
erotic images in dreams could also trigger morning glory mostly during puberty which subsequently leads to wet dreams.
However the most part of nocturnal attention(may also occur during the day) in adult could also be trigger by full bladder - when you consume much of certain oxide drinks.
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Genea(f): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
SporaD8:

Don't mind all those bad belle jare.
erotic images in dreams could also trigger morning glory mostly during puberty which subsequently leads to wet dreams.
However the most part of nocturnal attention(may also occur during the day) in adult could also be trigger by full bladder - when you consume much of certain oxide drinks.
tnx dear
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by onstelly(f): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by SINNZ(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Idydarling:
so sorry bae, buh ur bf is a cheap liar no offense
....and you are all kinds of beautiful smiley
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Saw one during night class while preparing for an exam the following day .... #I'll stop there lipsrsealed .....

Twas massive shocked
Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by JoeCutie(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Morning function! cheesy

Re: See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning by Nickymezor(f): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm

This Lady's Black-beautiful Has Got People Talking / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? / I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures)