Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) (9356 Views)

I Just Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast” — Nigerian Lady On Twitter Says / She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
1) has any guy here, who is the possessor of a big big , tried to mouth job himself?

2) or is nimble torso more accountable to this action?

3)dont feel ashamed, feel free to answer me, since, this kind of sex has been adopted by many other races. such as rats or some other animal races with flexible torsos. it is totally natural phenomenon.

4)share your skill or your idea, here is your fantasy thread

1 Like

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
i guess this guy is totally qualified to say , i am proud of being a sucker

2 Likes

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
this is the symbol of self-pleasure,

ok, i will get more knowledge to you guys.

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
lewd

1 Like

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Come on, you know you've tried it. If you have a penis, a mouth, 15 spare minutes, and even an iota of curiosity, you've tried to see just how close you can get your face to that pesky little pecker you carry around in your pants. That's OK, man has been trying to get that thing into his mouth since the dawn of time. Unfortunately, most of us can't do it.

The worst part about that one inch that keeps your dick head from your sweet, sweet lips is that we know there are guys out there who can actually bridge that abyss—and they're not even contortionists or freaks with a whole foot of pipe in their briefs. These are just normal guys who have the gift of self-pleasure.

Here are some tips from two different guys who can both fellate their own little fella. One is Deviant Kade, an adult video performer who often performs his penile parlor trick for the camera, and the other is a young man named John who didn't want his real name used because he doesn't want to be forced to throw his legs over his head at every party he goes to for the rest of his life. Here's what we can learn from them.

Be Thin
Both of our guys are on the lean side, weighing in at 130 pounds (Kade is 5'9" and John 6'). Unsurprisingly, it's much easier to reach your dick if you don't have a big belly in the way. Dick size, however, doesn't seem to matter all that much. Both guys are about seven inches hard, which is on the more generous side of average, so it seems body type is more of an issue than endowment.

Loosen Up
An advanced appreciation of downward dog isn't necessary, but both guys stressed the importance of stretching—especially the neck. Don't only get limber on the day of your big try, but spend a week really seeing how far you can stretch your torso and everything above your shoulders. Kade even recommends loosening up with a warm bath. As if putting a dick in your mouth wasn't gay enough already.

Get Hard
John says, "If someone can do it soft they should be given an award." Isn't sucking your own dick reward enough? Anyway, both guys say the harder the better. Kade uses a cock ring to achieve maximum rigidity and to keep his stiffy saluting even if his neck hurts or he gets frustrated that it's not as easy as usual.

Pick a Position
Kade prefers to lie on his back and lift his heels in the air, bringing his cock toward his mouth. He does it on the floor or another hard surface because a bed has too much give. "One way you can do it is on your back with your head against the wall, and then walk down the wall as close as you can get it." A pillow under the head helps not only for cushioning but a little extra lift.

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by vitalisdiho(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Arrest is allow
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by dabrightt: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
nigeriasmack:
1) has any guy here, who is the possessor of a big big , tried to mouth job himself?

2) or is nimble torso more accountable to this action?

3)dont feel ashamed, feel free to answer me, since, this kind of sex has been adopted by many other races. such as rats or some other animal races with flexible torsos. it is totally natural phenomenon.

4)share your skill or your idea, here is your fantasy thread
Guy u need serious delivrance

2 Likes

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by makydebbie(f): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
As if its big enough to suck undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
makydebbie:
As if its big enough to suck undecided

no wonder, you pretend to show an indifferent face here, because, due to your small size, you are out of this suck-my-own club,

as a by stander, you deserve to be peevish
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
John, who discovered he could self suck while taking a shit with a boner (a particular neurosis we won't even get into) prefers a seated position where he bends at the waist and brings the head down to the promised land.

Get Help
Kade says that the first time he reached his own pleasure dome was with the help of a girlfriend who pushed down gently on his legs to get his dick over the finish line. He's had great success pleasing partners both male and female while pleasing himself. He says they're always amazed and amused and happy to help. Now, you might be asking, "Why would you want to suck your own dick if there's someone else there to suck it for you?" I'll answer that with another, very obvious question: Who doesn't want to suck his own dick? Maybe you should go read another article about cat cafes or something.

Be Prepared
Not only do you need to accept the inevitability that once you achieve success in this arena everyone is going to want to see your sexy secret, but there's another surprise you need to get ready for: cumming in your own mouth. Most (straight) guys haven't experienced this before, so there might be some gagging involved. "It's a shock the first time you cum in your mouth. It's a surprise, because you can do it," Kade says. "You're more excited about doing it than caring about the cum. 'I just came in my mouth. That's amazing!'"

Now everyone start stretching and give it a whirl. And maybe have a phone near you in case of an accident. It will be a lot easier to call a sympathetic friend than an ambulance full of EMTs who will laugh at you

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Cunninlinguist: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
You mean a self job?
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
You mean a self job?

of course, yes

maybe ,as a girl , you are more limber to facilitate this play , but your lacking of a 10-odd cm prick will also be taken into consideration as a disadvantage
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by CarrotAndStick: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
OMG!
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Harwoyeez(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Joblessness at its peak..what a pervert generation
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
You mean a self job?

It's called autofellatio
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by johncreek: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
My God! shocked
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by johncreek: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
My God! shocked
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Thollex(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
dabrightt:
Guy u need serious delivrance

Abi, serious one o
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Crassly known as a self jobsmiley
neoapocalypse:

It's called autofellatio
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fabulocity:

You seem to know so much about it , do you em , em ... give yourself a self job ?
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by falcon01: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
please dont do it

oh my God
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
What's this?

Nigga talking about sucking one's pen!s, then appreciating handsome men on another thread.

You gay? undecided
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Friendzone:
What's this?

Nigga talking about sucking one's pen!s, then appreciating handsome men on another thread.

You gay? undecided

1) i am non black

2) i am female

3)pls read my thread carefully

4)posting peniis thread means the op is a man? are you stupid?
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
nigeriasmack:

1) i am non black

2) i am female

3)pls read my thread carefully

4)posting peniis thread means the op is a man? are you stupid?

'I suck My own pen!s'

Either you are dumb or you find it hard to type correct English
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by adegeye38(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
sad

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Idydarling(f): 4:22am On Jan 24, 2017
I'm donating my eyes...

1 Like

Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 5:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Friendzone:

'I suck My own pen!s'

Either you are dumb or you find it hard to type correct English

yes, I am a rat, I suck my diick , I am a monkey, I suck my diick, I am a white man , I suck my diick

you may see a rat ,a monkey, and a white man respectively in the photos, so I am "I".

you should learn how to read an article.
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Exponental(m): 5:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Op is a monkey!.... Noted!!
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Idydarling:
I'm donating my eyes...
u nor fit eee
Re: I Suck My Own Penïs(pictures) by SINZ: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Fabulocity:

How do you get to know these things? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies After Her Boy Friend Made Her Sleep With His Dog / See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See / Finally rattlesnake Pix...am I Howt!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.