Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

You got to be kidding me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You got to be kidding me! (6158 Views)

What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You got to be kidding me! by firstking01(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

tongue
buh she make brain die...u see her chesr embarassed
naijaboiy:

tongue
buh she make brain die...u see her chest.?
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Mskrisx(f): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
who dey follow you shine teeth? undecided

Well don't have a degree yet in Trouble making. Sorry
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Mskrisx:

Uncle Mr minister U likie?
. . . . Sugar Daddy. (Most appropriate)
Re: You got to be kidding me! by SINNZ(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Mskrisx:

Well don't have a degree yet in Trouble making. Sorry
Then quit seeking attention.
Re: You got to be kidding me! by naijaboiy: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
buh she make brain die...u see her chesr embarassedbuh she make brain die...u see her chest.?
Lol the chest go well cheesy
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Mskrisx(f): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
Then quit seeking attention.

Erm ok...sneezes! Sorry I meant teacher sinnz
Re: You got to be kidding me! by firstking01(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol the chest go well cheesy
lol, i tell yacheesy
Re: You got to be kidding me! by SINNZ(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Mskrisx:

Erm ok...sneezes! Sorry I meant teacher sinnz
Good. I'll be expecting my cake via fedex.
Re: You got to be kidding me! by firstking01(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Mskrisx:

Rock like R to O to C and Dats all! tongue
hahahaha...i knw dats nt wat was originally on ur mindcheesy...i knw...c'mon, dnt be shy, we can mk it if we trysad
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Mskrisx(f): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:

Good. I'll be expecting my cake via fedex.

K.
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Mskrisx(f): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2015
vizkiz:
happy birthday baby. Nice lips btw wink

Thank you vikiz smiley
Re: You got to be kidding me! by 4X4: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Mskrisx:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, am sorry if am posting on the wrong section mods pls move to appropriate place.
Just want those that cannot deny the faithfulness of God to help me thank as I celebrate his love for me on this day of my birthday,for he that watches Isreal neither sleeps nor slumbers am so happy despite all the hidden tears I shed in the past months and how broken it all seemed,he still gave me the privilege of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel..what more can I ask for but to say thank you lord.

I want to use this medium to pray for every pregnant woman and those Trying To Conceive (TTC) same God that gave me to my mum will give you your own,that your joy will be full and your testimony be evident before this time next year.
Those that seek for employment may this period be an explosion of testimonies of employment.
May every broken home be mended.
May every wedding turn out beautiful and as a result lead to divine connection of life patners.
let every broken and severed heart be healed and mended.
May the stone of lack be rolled away and the the garment of sickness be torn.
Above all let PEACE be restored to my country Nigeria.
Let every eyes that sees this post have a reason to smile and let misfortune be far now and forever.

Happy birthday to me love you all to the heavens and back! smiley

HI CUTIE I LIKE YOU. DO YOU HAVE A TWITTER OR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT? ?
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Re: You got to be kidding me! by aweezy001: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
HBD Mskrisx! Shine Forth bae! Hip! Hip!! smiley
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Mskrisx(f): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
aweezy001:
HBD Mskrisx! Shine Forth bae!
Hip! Hip!! smiley

Hurrrrrrrayyyyy! Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: You got to be kidding me! by 4X4: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mskrisx:

Hurrrrrrrayyyyy! Thanks alot
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

and you keep calling My bro as if Am a member of your church.
hehehehe this got me laughing. Lol. She don brotherzone you
Re: You got to be kidding me! by andyanders: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy Birthday and May Almighty God protect and make you a blessing to this generation..
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Mskrisx(f): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
andyanders:
Happy Birthday and May Almighty God protect and make you a blessing to this generation..

Awwwww thanks alot.
Re: You got to be kidding me! by LoveJesus87(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mskrisx:
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, am sorry if am posting on the wrong section mods pls move to appropriate place.
Just want those that cannot deny the faithfulness of God to help me thank as I celebrate his love for me on this day of my birthday,for he that watches Isreal neither sleeps nor slumbers am so happy despite all the hidden tears I shed in the past months and how broken it all seemed,he still gave me the privilege of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel..what more can I ask for but to say thank you lord.

I want to use this medium to pray for every pregnant woman and those Trying To Conceive (TTC) same God that gave me to my mum will give you your own,that your joy will be full and your testimony be evident before this time next year.
Those that seek for employment may this period be an explosion of testimonies of employment.
May every broken home be mended.
May every wedding turn out beautiful and as a result lead to divine connection of life patners.
let every broken and severed heart be healed and mended.
May the stone of lack be rolled away and the the garment of sickness be torn.
Above all let PEACE be restored to my country Nigeria.
Let every eyes that sees this post have a reason to smile and let misfortune be far now and forever.

Happy birthday to me love you all to the heavens and back! smiley
Happy birthday dear grin
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Mskrisx(f): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Happy birthday dear grin

Plenty thanks...lovey Boo Boo. Hoping to celebrate another this year, please, be my guest. smiley

1 Like

Re: You got to be kidding me! by LoveJesus87(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mskrisx:

Plenty thanks...lovey Boo Boo. Hoping to celebrate another this year, please, be my guest. smiley
U welcome dearie cheesy But you would be my guest first as mine is coming up November grin Na every time u dey celebrate baiday ni? Can't remember d last I celebrated my birthday dats if I remember at all.
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Mskrisx(f): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
LoveJesus87:
U welcome dearie cheesy But you would be my guest first as mine is coming up November grin Na every time u dey celebrate baiday ni? Can't remember d last I celebrated my birthday dats if I remember at all.

Alright! Make I no the date.
Re: You got to be kidding me! by LoveJesus87(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mskrisx:

Alright! Make I no the date.
ah no fit talk d date here oo don't know if my village people dey nairaland make dem no go remember but we fit chat in private na grin oya inbox me @ olatejumichael1987@gmail.com make ah tell una wink cheesy grin
Re: You got to be kidding me! by Mskrisx(f): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
LoveJesus87:
ah no fit talk d date here oo don't know if my village people dey nairaland make dem no go remember but we fit chat in private na grin oya inbox me @ olatejumichael1987@gmail.com make ah tell una wink cheesy grin

Inbox u? Where ur picture first...na Niger be this!
Re: You got to be kidding me! by LoveJesus87(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mskrisx:

Inbox u? Where ur picture first...na Niger be this!
Lolzz. Ok ah go upload am becos of u. Check it in 10 mins time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba / Hot Photos:meet The Nigerian Lady That Uses Her Massive Bakasi To Advertise Hot / Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.