Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers (5925 Views)

I Will Only Be Dating Girls Under 22 From Now On. / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Mkayfrenzy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Over the past 8 years,. I've dated 4 ladies and they have each belonged to one spiritual coven or the other. Either it's Mammy water or what yorubas call emere.
It's until we are deep in the relationship before I'm aware of this. Funniest thing is that they are usually the ones to tell me themselves., Even though they would have been exhibiting different behavior and signs to prove it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by bmdmixer: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
can u hook me with one i always want to meet one

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ovoko
Wetin covid no go see for naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Example on how they exhibit the powers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Garrieveryday: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let's hear more especially on their behaviours
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Ningen(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Go and ask your grandfather. undecided
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by tyup(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
I heard they make their spouse rich

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by bunmconig(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
my brother, the first one wey you date don put mark for your body. you are in big trouble. go for spiritual cleansing with immediate effect!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Go for deliverance. It seems you're a target in the dark world and they are after you to carry out a mission.

Run to Jesus today. And receive your deliverance.

"He that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Lamasta(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
Over the past 8 years,. I've dated 4 ladies and they have each belonged to one spiritual coven or the other. Either it's Mammy water or what yorubas call emere.
It's until we are deep in the relationship before I'm aware of this. Funniest thing is that they are usually the ones to tell me themselves., Even though they would have been exhibiting different behavior and signs to prove it.

Behaviors as in be specific so that we can know how to assist you
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Person don create similar thread it has hit FP na now you remember say na ogbanje you Dey date.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Saintbusco1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lamasta:

Behaviors as in be specific so that we can know how to assist you
hmmm gbefun... Set awon spiritual god's father

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Martinez39s(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
All these things are in your head. Here are facts you must get into your head asap:
▪︎All gods known to mankind do not exist.
▪︎There is no evidence for any god. There is much evidence for god as there is for a unicorn.
▪︎A supernatural dimension and supernatural entities do not exist. There are much evidences for these as there are for werewolves and leprechauns.
▪︎There is probably no afterlife. All purported afterlives have no basis in reality. Moreover, there is not a vestige of evidence for an afterlife.
▪︎Miracles, spells, clairvoyance, witchcraft, voodoo, curses, and other supernatural power are all rubbish. They are falsehoods, falsifications, and ridiculous garbages. The laws of nature is the same for everyone, and the laws of nature are never suspended.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
There's one that's never crosses any flowing water, no matter how small the stream is.

There's on that when she sleeps at night, she sleeps at the normal position, in most cases she's always sleeping at the other side of the bed which is far from the wall, but when I wake up maybe in the midnight, I meet myself that our position has been reversed and he legs will be placed on the wall. I tried to wake her the first time I noticed it, I kept shaking and shaking her, I even thought something was wrong with already, after a few minutes, she woke up and gave me this very cold look that I was fucking scared. I couldn't say anything. She just turned around and went back to sleep. Since that day I never touched her again.

There's this one also that was telling me my chat with someone and I was 100% sure she didn't have access to my phone. I fear that day ehn, the same girl told me, even her parents worship her , that if they make her happy, everything will be going fine for them, but if they do otherwise, that different bad things will start happening to them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
One of them always meets her room filled with water at least once in a month, without knowing where the water came from.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
bmdmixer:
can u hook me with one i always want to meet one
trust me bro, u don't want it. U go dey fear to break up sef, make she no go use you do sacrifice
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
I never had any verbal breakup with any of them, I just kept drawing away little by little till they either forgot about me or started dating someone else.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by mozele(m): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
All these things are in your head. Here are facts you must get into your head asap:
▪︎There is no evidence for any god. There is much evidence for god as there is for a unicorn.
▪︎A supernatural dimension and supernatural entities do not exist. There are much evidences for these as there are for werewolves and leprechauns.
▪︎There is probably no afterlife. All purported afterlives have no basis in reality. Moreover, there is not a vestige of evidence for an afterlife.
▪︎Miracles, spells, clairvoyance, witchcraft, voodoo, curses, and other supernatural power are all rubbish. They are falsehoods, falsifications, and ridiculous garbages. The laws of nature is the for everyone, and the laws of nature are never suspended.

be deceiving yourself until you become a victim yourself!

11 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by columbus007(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Op worry not,it’s your call.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by specialbobby(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Oboy this one strong oo
But op why not always make that girl happy and tell her to make you the president of this country
You can do it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by ThatFairGuy: 1:59am On Apr 28, 2020
nonsense and OP. How do we know

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Freddykrueger: 2:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Spiritual girls are the best. Very good in bed and they never want to see you mad or stressed up. They don't need nothing from you, just your attention n dick. They'll kill anyone for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by aimmoney9: 2:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
▪︎Miracles, spells, clairvoyance, witchcraft, voodoo, curses, and other supernatural power are all rubbish. They are falsehoods, falsifications, and ridiculous garbages. The laws of nature is the for everyone, and the laws of nature are never suspended.
THE EASIEST WAY FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE IS GOD YOU ATHEIST IS WHEN U HAVE A BAD DREAM N U FIND URSELF SHOUTING JESUS B4 U WAKE UP ESPECIALLY WHEN U WERE YOUNGER OR BEFORE U SLEEP ASK GOD TO WAKE U UP AT A PARTICULAR TIME AND U WILL SEE IT HAPPEN
the reason y u tried to stop believing is because something bad happened to you and u started asking God why? then u decided hating Him ur creator...but note whether u acknowledge him or not u will still meet him on the last day....for He reigns forever

12 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by aimmoney9: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Spiritual girls are the best. Very good in bed and they never want to see you mad or stressed up. They don't need nothing from you, just your attention n dick. They'll kill anyone for you.
Go and marry them den come and create anoda thread about your testimonies.... Stop promoting bad thing wen u can't advice ur child to do same

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by aimmoney9: 2:45am On Apr 28, 2020
specialbobby:
Oboy this one strong oo
But op why not always make that girl happy and tell her to make you the president of this country
You can do it
U watch too much nollywood movies

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Freddykrueger: 3:17am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
aimmoney9:

Go and marry them den come and create anoda thread about your testimonies.... Stop promoting bad thing wen u can't advice ur child to do same
[/s]
Shutup you e-diot! Whenever you see my post, just take your rickety wrinkled fingers off my mentions and get lost with your stupeedity! Dummyundecided
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by Island01: 4:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Hello nairalanders I still make money from home during this lockdown, if interested check my signature, and thank me later
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by lammo: 4:31am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
nonsense and OP. How do we know
[/s]
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by YabaLeftist: 5:41am On Apr 28, 2020
It's your destiny bro.
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by bmdmixer: 6:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
trust me bro, u don't want it. U go dey fear to break up sef, make she no go use you do sacrifice
she go sha show evidence of witchery like disappearing flying n doing magic no lele hook me up

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by RuddyFusion(m): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Dating girls with resident demons ....Goodluck to you
Re: Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers by palsenator(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Martinez39s:

Did you say the laws of nature are suspended Ooh. You are well schooled bro but as regards nature, you need to dig deeper.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.