Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church (87058 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / I’ve No Apology Kneeling To Worship God – Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by antartica(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
olumide81:
Hope you guys knew his age and his exposure level before making him a king, and you expect him to dump all he is so used to in the name of tradition.....sorry o

If he had been well exposed like you claimed,he should have known better that nothing compares to indigenous belief system. He should have known that he is the I am,like we all are and never to be taken by indrortinated beliefs systems that are used to distort Africans basic common sense and instincts.

He should realise he the king and should never bow for nobody but good. African mentally enslaved,especially the so-called educated ones

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
He is even unworthy to kneel before the King of kings
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
ifenes:

Based on the fact that he is the King of ife and that has always been the position of the oni of ife. Do you know any higher king?

Yes, many. He(the Ooni) answers to the governor of Osun State, the President of Nigeria, and his God. There are also more higher and powerful monarchs than him all over the world. The fact that i am the king of my village does not mean that there is no higher king than me, that's what you are saying. That's baseless as it is unreasonable and it is not on faith.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

If what?

Actually i should be asking if what. You made so many "what ifs", your premise was assumption.

Lies have many versions. The Truth only one.
Of course, every other Truth is a counterfeit, that's right.

And how does that concern you living in West Africa? Have you ever looked at a map?
How does what is happening in America concern you? Use some education, it was paid for i suppose.

Yet, more men have died for his name and have been killed in his name. Talk about efficient.. grin grin

You don't even know what it means to die.

Their god? Be respectful. It's GOD. angry angry

Oh, it is? Well, they have them and bow to them, why does it not irk you this much?

Ironic. Coming from one who'd condemn the Pope if he faces Mecca while praying. The OONI's position isn't an ordinary one.
i really do not care where the pope or anyone faces while praying.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by analyticalnayos: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Anybody who criticizes the Ooni is stupid and a porcupine.Ooni is a wise man.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nicepoker(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
OgundeleT:

dead jew man that was killed with just two nails can never be greater than our living king
guy buy Christmas sense.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Samuelkirk(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
OgundeleT:
am not a gay
meaning?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by seunakin231(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
He's kneeling before God who made him an Oba, not by power nor by might......
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Samuelkirk(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
plaetton:

So to you,being civilised means worshipping a dead jew ?

I would rather worship my ancestors anytime, than to worship a mythical dead jew.
who is worshipping a dead stuff here me or U? Jesus is alive for ever and ever
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by damihayjay: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
How come u believe in the existence of Lucifer even Lucifer believes in Christ
sonOfLucifer:

ANd the story that a man that died for claiming nonsense 2000 years ago in some village in the Middle east is your saviour is not enslavement?

What if Jesus died in Africa
Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias
With cowries, yams and talismans

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,
Aso Rock, his path on Passover

His cross made of rafia
Stoned with mounds of eba
Alomo passed to him as his soul crossed over

But Jesus didnt die in Africa
No eba was stoned at Golgotha
The son of David had no idea whatsoever
That there was a land called Africa.

God that didn't save himself from three nails 2000 years ago and hasn't come back since will save me from what?

HE didn't save all the Christians and Muslims Boko Haram killed in the North. HE didn't destroy the Boko Haram that was supposedly 'spoiling' His Name. Can you see how stupid your God is. Look at all the prayers and tithes and pilgrimage and time Nigerians spend on 'God' business every year and see where we are... Nansenz.. grin grin

Your cars, your phones, your language, your books do not reflect you. You fight for the Gods of the Jews and Arabs. You kill yourself in the name of Allah and Yahweh. And destroy the temples of Chukwu, Olodumare. You insult Esu by calling Him Lucifer. You insult Ekwensu, the great god of war and craftiness, by equating him with Yahweh's archenemy Lucifer. You are deranged, your history is broken, that is why your present is a miserable existence.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by uwa1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Where from the pit of hell are u 4rm.....
PAGAN9JA:

Jesus is a fvxking man u fool. Not a god.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Delegate(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

ANd the story that a man that died for claiming nonsense 2000 years ago in some village in the Middle east is your saviour is not enslavement?

Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,

His cross made of rafia

God that didn't save himself from three nails 2000 years ago and hasn't come back since will save me from what?

HE didn't save all the Christians and Muslims Boko Haram killed in the North. HE didn't destroy the Boko Haram that was supposedly 'spoiling' His Name. Can you see how stupid your God is. Look at all the prayers and tithes and pilgrimage and time Nigerians spend on 'God' business every year and see where we are... Nansenz.. grin grin

Your cars, your phones, your language, your books do not reflect you. You fight for the Gods of the Jews and Arabs. You kill yourself in the name of Allah and Yahweh. And destroy the temples of Chukwu, Olodumare. You insult Esu by calling Him Lucifer. You insult Ekwensu, the great god of war and craftiness, by equating him with Yahweh's archenemy Lucifer. You are deranged, your history is broken, that is why your present is a miserable existence.

If u belief there is no Jesus it illogical,stupid dumb and daft for you to claim there is Lucifer. Which simply means You are the son of an abstract being
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by uwa1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
My frnd where are u from... How can a mortal be compared to God.... Are u telling me that the new ooni is god to the Yoruba's....
Boss13:

They are one and the same . The white man calls him God, Yorubas call him Ooni or Oluwa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Trhymes4love17(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bethor:
THIS ONI COMPLETELY LOST IT.
OUR CULTURE HAVE NO MIX WITH THE IMPERIALIST, THE CONQUISTADORS AND THEIR RELIGION.
THE COUNCIL OF CHIEFS SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY RE-SCHOOL THIS ONI AND WAKE HIM UP FROM HIS LONG YEARS OF SLEEPING..!!
THIS IS NOT A GAME!
Onye nke a osikwa n'ogini? Abeg Park well Re-school or Reschedule I hope you learn before it's too late for your poor soul.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by ic3tipz(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
i laugh at people throwing jabs at him, he acknowledges there's a supreme power higher than his. he just ascended the throne after the demise of the former oni, who wasn't an immortal being, acknowledging the most high is wise, the giver of life and wisdom without him we are nothing. he takes away the breathe he has given us, become lifeless. God supercede every human tradition he placed us here as mere care taker
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Jetjacky(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=41047536][/quote] truly they need to wake up, they have shallow thinking
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by victorvreng: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,

His cross made of rafia

are u afraid? u don't have to worry about what is fake. unfortunately, all those lifeless things u call gods have never said they created one particle of dust, isn't it shameful? don't worry this Yahweh will shock u.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Mackson01: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
He recognize the king of kings. His reign will be peaceful & his kingdom IFE will prosper. Pls don't mind the critics, their father never tasted position before.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by lyricalz: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is he not human? Who is he not 2 kneel b4 d presence of the almighty God, the king of kings. No man no matter who u're should be compared 2 God, even jonathan knelt b4 God, not 2 talk of just oni of ife. Even the queen of england knees b4 the presence of God, don't allow any1 deceive u.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by sherrylo: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bethor:
THIS ONI COMPLETELY LOST IT.
OUR CULTURE HAVE NO MIX WITH THE IMPERIALIST, THE CONQUISTADORS AND THEIR RELIGION.
THE COUNCIL OF CHIEFS SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY RE-SCHOOL THIS ONI AND WAKE HIM UP FROM HIS LONG YEARS OF SLEEPING..!!
THIS IS NOT A GAME!

The council should have known better than installing one boy on the sacred throne of the ONI.as in Omo ti okere loju ti o dagba si ikun lo ye ki o je ONI.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Ovacoma: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=41047536][/quote] yes, he knet down for the King of kings and The Lord of lords.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Cyberfavour:
Nigerians and blasting ehn

People don't seem to mind their business

A week cannot go without you seeing 'a blasting' topic on front page

Hummm la end time blasting
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by ifenes(m): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Image123:

Yes, many. He(the Ooni) answers to the governor of Osun State, the President of Nigeria, and his God. There are also more higher and powerful monarchs than him all over the world. The fact that i am the king of my village does not mean that there is no higher king than me, that's what you are saying. That's baseless as it is unreasonable and it is not on faith.

Ok,who is the higher king to the oni of ife?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by cabaliciouscabal: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2015
It shows he recognizes the king of kings and Lord of Lords.

The lily of d valley.

The rock of Ages.

The one dat can kill and restored life.

Who is the ooni of Ife? A Mere Mortal man.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by damocool(m): 12:44am On Dec 17, 2015
So much ranting on here, if bro ancestor oni isn't OK with the new oni kneeling down to worship almighty God, let him deal with him by himself. If the waivers think he disregarded their false God, let them confront the oni to register their plight.... End time wailers..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by dbymichael(m): 12:48am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=sonOfLucifer post=41047686]

Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,

His cross made of rafia

Your cars, your phones, your language, your books do not reflect you. You fight for the Gods of the Jews and Arabs. You kill yourself in the name of Allah and Yahweh. And destroy the temples of Ci hukwu, Olodumare. You insult Esu by calling Him Lucifer. You insult Ekwensu, the great god of war and craftiness, by equating him with Yahweh's archenemy Lucifer. You are deranged, your history is broken, that is why your present is a miserable existence.[/qote]u beta giv ur life to Christ. I pity u
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Billygee2u: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Cyberfavour:
Nigerians and blasting ehn

People don't seem to mind their business

A week cannot go without you seeing 'a blasting' topic on front page
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Billygee2u: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2015
tomakint:
A wise King showing RESPECT to a ' HIGHER KING OF KINGS' who also remains his CREATOR. Unfortunately, these clowns will never understand that tradition and culture are entrapments to enslave humanity, this King is a wise man.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Billygee2u: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2015
xreal:
It's simple, the king believes in a higher king.
The king knows where he is coming from, and where he is going.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by RexTramadol1: 3:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Wetin u dey follow the king drag now?

Beht,idobale no be good bhaviour
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by yangamann(m): 3:57am On Dec 17, 2015
They should understand that he is practicing a higher tradition in Christ...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by creamchiccb(f): 4:45am On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,

His cross made of rafia

You are just a wasted sperm!stupid idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.