Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church (87170 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / I’ve No Apology Kneeling To Worship God – Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
ayodele123:
U people are talking nonsense. If the Ooni kneels in church he knelt to honour God, not men.Is the Ooni too big to kneel for God? What is African traditional religion that you people are promoting above the worship of the almighty God who created the heavens and the earth? During his coronation ceremonies for 21 days, did he not do homage and obeisance to those idol gods? Are those idol gods above the Almighty God who can kill both body and soul(Matthew 10:28)?To hell with culture! Place your culture above God ? Nonsense!

[size=38pt]
YOU ILLITERATE! JESUS DID NOT CREATE HEAVEN AND EARTH!

JESUS WAS A CREATED BEING!

THE IGNORANCE! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by xMrPx(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

ANd the story that a man that died for claiming nonsense 2000 years ago in some village in the Middle east is your saviour is not enslavement?

What if Jesus died in Africa
Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias
With cowries, yams and talismans

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,
Aso Rock, his path on Passover

His cross made of rafia
Stoned with mounds of eba
Alomo passed to him as his soul crossed over

But Jesus didnt die in Africa
No eba was stoned at Golgotha
The son of David had no idea whatsoever
That there was a land called Africa.

God that didn't save himself from three nails 2000 years ago and hasn't come back since will save me from what?

HE didn't save all the Christians and Muslims Boko Haram killed in the North. HE didn't destroy the Boko Haram that was supposedly 'spoiling' His Name. Can you see how stupid your God is. Look at all the prayers and tithes and pilgrimage and time Nigerians spend on 'God' business every year and see where we are... Nansenz.. grin grin

Your cars, your phones, your language, your books do not reflect you. You fight for the Gods of the Jews and Arabs. You kill yourself in the name of Allah and Yahweh. And destroy the temples of Chukwu, Olodumare. You insult Esu by calling Him Lucifer. You insult Ekwensu, the great god of war and craftiness, by equating him with Yahweh's archenemy Lucifer. You are deranged, your history is broken, that is why your present is a miserable existence.
U ARE A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by LadyAmaka(f): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is why yhe society is the way it is. If a man of that calibre can reverence.the person of God, pwhy will God not increase him more. Our ouths really need to.change their mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Aribambam: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD RULES IN THE AFFAIRS AND IN THE KINGDOM OF MEN

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Aribambam: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

ANd the story that a man that died for claiming nonsense 2000 years ago in some village in the Middle east is your saviour is not enslavement?

Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,

His cross made of rafia

God that didn't save himself from three nails 2000 years ago and hasn't come back since will save me from what?

HE didn't save all the Christians and Muslims Boko Haram killed in the North. HE didn't destroy the Boko Haram that was supposedly 'spoiling' His Name. Can you see how stupid your God is. Look at all the prayers and tithes and pilgrimage and time Nigerians spend on 'God' business every year and see where we are... Nansenz.. grin grin

Your cars, your phones, your language, your books do not reflect you. You fight for the Gods of the Jews and Arabs. You kill yourself in the name of Allah and Yahweh. And destroy the temples of Chukwu, Olodumare. You insult Esu by calling Him Lucifer. You insult Ekwensu, the great god of war and craftiness, by equating him with Yahweh's archenemy Lucifer. You are deranged, your history is broken, that is why your present is a miserable existence.
THIS MAN NEEDS THE OPENING OF THE EYE LIKE PAUL. YOU NEEF JESUS, TO FEEL HIS LOVE AND LIFE. GOD HELP AND HAVE MERCY ON YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by femi4: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
macof:

David, Saul served Gods of their ancestors. A yoruba King should not leave Gods of his ancestors for gods of the arabs and jews
nope, there were other gods then like Dagon etc. The God I serve is for both Jew and gentiles. Paul, Cornelius, the ethiopian eunuch etc weren't jew

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by savenaijaIDPs: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Greetings to great people of nairaland.
My people,i want to crave your indulgence to lend your voice and support the less privilege
plight of the dying innocent children amongst the internally displaced persons in the north-east both Muslims and Christians are suffering the same plight.

68% Of Internally Displaced Persons Are Children – Dogara
http://www.informationng.com/2015/11/68-of-internally-displaced-persons-are-children-dogara.html

http://www.internal-displacement.org/sub-saharan-africa/nigeria/figures-analysis..

Feel free to confirm facts from links above.
If you see all the suffering yourself you won't believe its Nigeria.
May God forbid war in Nigeria.

You may ask what is the FED and state government doing about their responsibilities?
The answer is simply the same way they treat the down trodden lower class of the society,the unemployed etc.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE INVOLVED?

You want to make a difference in someone's life.

You reap what you sow.

One of the surest way to invoke Godly favor is to be your brother's keeper.

Serving the interest of others qualifies you as a leader and will be served.

Save Naija IPDs Group was initiated and convened by a Nairalander.

All you have to do is

follow us on TWITTER @save9jaipds

like and Retweet messages across the social channels you are active on.Our goal is to hit 500k followers so we could

influence our government for social action for the common man'.

Its strictly a #nonprofit oriented initiative.

Per adventure you want to do more....we need ideas,talents and hosting platform for the under-construction
website.

Accept my thanks in advance...Long Live NAIRANLANDERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by SeunTayoz: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

[size=38pt]
YOU ILLITERATE! JESUS DID NOT CREATE HEAVEN AND EARTH!

JESUS WAS A CREATED BEING!

THE IGNORANCE! [/size]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I feel like raining all sort abuse on u, macof, sonoflucifer... But I realised dat THE WAYS OF GOD is a deep mystery which d ordinary mind cannot comprehend. What ure even doing is small compared to Saul of Tarsus who went abt killing pple who believed in JESUS until JESUS arrested him on his way to Damascus! Saul BELIEVED he was diligently defending & serving *THE TRUE GOD* until JESUS showed him GRACE! MAY U ALL RECEIVE THAT GRACE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Utchry: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
He's kneeling before THE KING of all kings!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Finally, who no go no know. who don waka spiritual must everly testify that Jesus is lord.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Image123(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
ifenes:

I did not dodge your question,I am just not interested in looking up the bible online. Bottom line is, the new oni of ife is deluded. He must have been a brainwashed christian kid.

Actually, the bottom line is that you dodged the question, you believe there's no higher king than the
Ooni based on what?
i want to believe you didn't need to look up a bible to answer that.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by COCKCROW: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,

His cross made of rafia

IF YOU ARE BETTER THAN WE WHO ARE PROFESSING BELIEVE IN CHRIST jESUS, THE SAVIOUR OF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO EVEN READ THROUGH NAIRALAND. I CAN SEE HOW MISERABLE YOU ARE FOR A MAN WHO LIVE WITHOUT RECOGNIZING HIS MAKER. A MAN WHO REJECT THE MOTHER AND INSULT HER IS A DEJECTED AND CONFUSED BEING WHOM THE WORLD ABHOR. BUT FOR A CHANGE I INVITE TO THE DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT TITLED " READINESS FOR CHRIST COMING" ON 24TH TO 27TH DECEMBER AT ANY DEEPER LIFE CENTRE NEAR YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE. THEN PRAY FOR GOD'S MERCY!!!!

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by ifenes(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Image123:

Actually, the bottom line is that you dodged the question, you believe there's no higher king than the
Ooni based on what?
i want to believe you didn't need to look up a bible to answer that.

Based on the fact that he is the King of ife and that has always been the position of the oni of ife. Do you know any higher king?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by graciousolo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,

His cross made of rafia

I usually don't comment on religious topics anymore as I'm beginning to feel irreligious but, people like you just makes it certain and unambiguous that there is truly a God and His enemy is satan. Thanks for drawing me back to God. Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
graciousolo:

I usually don't comment on religious topics anymore as I'm beginning to feel irreligious but, people like you just makes it certain and unambiguous that there is truly a God and His enemy is satan. Thanks for drawing me back to God. Bless you.
Bless you too Brother. Glad to be of help. May you find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by macof(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
femi4:
nope, there were other gods then like Dagon etc. The God I serve is for both Jew and gentiles. Paul, Cornelius, the ethiopian eunuch etc weren't jew

do you even know wat u worship? The mountain diety of the hebrews like our yoruba Orisa Oke

Listen, every nation and ethnicity on this planet has its own God. Any conscious act of exporting ur god to others is a move to dominate and colonize them in their own land, which any strong and cultural people would resist till extinction.
Yorubas should be strong enough to resist the move of domination by the jews, arabs, british and Vatican
Even ur bible says "all nations shall call to their own Gods" check Micha 4:5 & II Kings 17:29

You would have to be utterly stuupid and undeserving of your human status if you believe the Entity that created the universe can be pathetic and bias enough to camp with the jews alone. .such that you must go through jews to get to the creator. What happens to the Supreme being your ancestors called Chukwu, Olodumare, Ojo, Osanobua etc
Use ur head and stop being a demented slave

Tequilah@@

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Vanpascore(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
olumide81:
Hope you guys knew his age and his exposure level before making him a king, and you expect him to dump all he is so used to in the name of tradition.....sorry o

Of all, u gave d best. How many week has he spent? Can he just change ovanite? Even wt his age, he still need to show some respect

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by kosokoadeyemi: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls don't miss it God first

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
eposho:
Ooni is even an hypocrite,I thought you remove your cap when in the church, y not go the full hog and let the pastor lay hands on your head.
Then he will rcv anointing now.

Where is this written in d bible?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
already an embarrassment like the Ooni of London before him, when your King is mentally enslaved, it's game over!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
SeunTayoz:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I feel like raining all sort abuse on u, macof, sonoflucifer... But I realised dat THE WAYS OF GOD is a deep mystery which d ordinary mind cannot comprehend. What ure even doing is small compared to Saul of Tarsus who went abt killing pple who believed in JESUS until JESUS arrested him on his way to Damascus! Saul BELIEVED he was diligently defending & serving *THE TRUE GOD* until JESUS showed him GRACE! MAY U ALL RECEIVE THAT GRACE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Stfu fool

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by chimoskyg(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Anybody blasting the Oba must be stupid and insane to compare him with the creator of man (God)

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by jerrysayo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
He must surely do it for the King of Kings

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by AKPOZY(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

True. I'm sure your Bible paints a perfect picture.

You see the issue. Your history begins with Moses.. Africa's history began years and ages before Moses or Adam.. so your Bible is clearly lacking...
Africa birthed humanity.

Could you please explain, "Africa birthed Humanity?" To satisfy my curiousity.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
AKPOZY:

Could you please explain, "Africa birthed Humanity?" To satisfy my curiousity.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-africa-became-the-cradle-of-humankind-108875040/?no-ist
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by dualsurvey: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cyberfavour:
Nigerians and blasting ehn

People don't seem to mind their business

A week cannot go without you seeing 'a blasting' topic on front page
It's fast becoming our culture, something must blast.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
He's kneeling before the King of kings. The One that can kill and send the soul to hell. The One who was, who is and is to come. The soon-coming King. This king is wise. A stream which despises its source will dry up.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by dualsurvey: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
OgundeleT:

there is no any God almighty anywhere, the jesus xtian claim to be there saviour has been killed bu 2 nails for loooong. but ooni is alive and will never die
There's no any God almighty anywhere? From ur lips? Only fools say there's no God.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
OgundeleT:

there is no any God almighty anywhere, the jesus xtian claim to be there saviour has been killed bu 2 nails for loooong. but ooni is alive and will never die
I wont be surprise if you become a pastor in the nearest Future. Saul said worse back then,so your blasphemy won't be the first neither the last . GOD BE WITH U .
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by josite: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
this is the first manifestation of confusion. Not putting off a cap in church and moving from idols and to church alter and back to idols and the church GOD is a jealous GOD WHO DOES NOT ALLOW SERVING OF 2 MASTERS.

IJO ti mo jo ijo adura ni,baba maje sedi muke niwaju ifa.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by nyabinghi(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
omolami:
Only Muslims and idol worshipers would condemn this.
we will condemn it as he is bowing to a lesser god, there is no other God besides Allah, tekbir
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church by OniJohn: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Born of a carpenter
Welcomed by three dibias

Faraway from Mecca
And closer to Abuja,

His cross made of rafia

To him that believes, no explanation is needed, to him that doesn't no explanation can ever be sufficient, may God save your Soul. Always remember His hands are wide open on the cross of salvation since over more than two thousand years. He is waiting for you brother, just you and only you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.