Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,040 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Fake Certificate Rocks 16-year-old Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fake Certificate Rocks 16-year-old Marriage (807 Views)

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Certificate Rocks 16-year-old Marriage by AloyEmeka9: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
Fake certificate rocks 16-year-old marriage

An Ibadan Grade C Customary Court yesterday dissolved the 16-year-old marriage between Mr. Idowu Ajibade, a lawyer, and his wife, Funmilayo, a tailor.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jun/5/700.html

Ajibade requested the court to dissolve the marriage on the grounds that his wife became rebellious when he stopped her from using a fake Teacher’s Grade II Certificate.

``We started together as tailors but when I completed my law programme at the university, she also attempted to develop herself but in a fraudulent manner.

``She accused me of standing against her progress when I objected to the use of the fake certificate, ‘’ he told the court.

Ajibade also said that his wife had denied him sex for the past one year and also stopped cooking at home.

``I am now the cook,’’ he said.

The marriage, he said, was blessed with three children, Ore-ofe, 15, Boluwatife, 13 and Tolorunobalase, 6.

``Since she left the home with the children for the past three months every effort of reconciliation had failed, I want to start a new life and I want this marriage dissolved,’’ he said.

The estranged wife, however, did not appear in court although she was served Notices of Appearance on two occasions.

Delivering judgment, the Presiding Judge, Mrs. Ibironke Adeleke-Gomes, granted Ajibades, request and dissolved the marriage.

She granted him the custody of the three children.
Re: Fake Certificate Rocks 16-year-old Marriage by AloyEmeka9: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2009

Ajibade requested the court to dissolve the marriage on the grounds that his wife became rebellious when he stopped her from using a fake Teacher’s Grade II Certificate.
Very funny story. She must be an intelligent tailor for her to pull off the teaching job. Tailors make more money than teachers in Nigeria, why worry?
Re: Fake Certificate Rocks 16-year-old Marriage by JJYOU: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Fake certificate rocks 16-year-old marriage

An Ibadan Grade C Customary Court yesterday dissolved the 16-year-old marriage between Mr. Idowu Ajibade, a lawyer, and his wife, Funmilayo, a tailor.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jun/5/700.html

``We started together as tailors but when I completed my law programme at the university, she also attempted to develop herself but in a fraudulent manner.

``She accused me of standing against her progress when I objected to the use of the fake certificate, ‘’ he told the court.

Ajibade also said that his wife had denied him sex for the past one year and also stopped cooking at home.

``I am now the cook,’’ he said.

The marriage, he said, was blessed with three children, Ore-ofe, 15, Boluwatife, 13 and Tolorunobalase, 6.

``Since she left the home with the children for the past three months every effort of reconciliation had failed, I want to start a new life and I want this marriage dissolved,’’ he said.

The estranged wife, however, did not appear in court although she was served Notices of Appearance on two occasions.

Delivering judgment, the Presiding Judge, Mrs. Ibironke Adeleke-Gomes, granted Ajibades, request and dissolved the marriage.

She granted him the custody of the three children.

nice one

(1) (Reply)

People Live With Their Partners Without Bordom Then Why Is Marrige Boring? / Man, 82 Defiles 13 Year-old Girl / Woman With 7 Miracle Babies Charged For Child Trafficking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.