Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives (2384 Views)

It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / Revealed: Tribe Where Women Have Multiple Sex Partners- Nigerian Pilot Newspaper / GUY CODE: Why Every Single Guy Should Have Multiple Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by C2H5OH(f): 3:20am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

DO U SERIOUSLY NOT C ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE undecided undecided

well neither should be legalized, all sin in the eyes of God
thank you hun. that's how i see it too. all or nothing.
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by oyinda3(f): 3:21am On Jun 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

how is it any of your business? does it hurt you in anyway?
if two men can get married, why not one man and two women?

I already answered this question.  undecided

two men getting married is a monogamous marriage that should only be compared to one man and one woman.

one man and two women is a polygamous marriage that should only be compared to one man and two men.

do u understand logic at all?
read my previous post again
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by oyinda3(f): 3:22am On Jun 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

another reason why this topic is pointless.
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by acidrop(f): 3:22am On Jun 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

well wat do u c?
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by acidrop(f): 3:25am On Jun 06, 2009
are u guys supporting the notion of polygamy or opposing it? and who is who
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by udeycraze1(m): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

do you have a few loose screws in your head?  ffs what is the matter with you  grin  start providing answers if you disagree with what i have written.

if you agree with me that men should be allowed to have multiple wives, sit at my right hand side and enjoy the show.

ure a lost cause---- what am i even doing here??--- people i think we should leave C2h to keep ranting, its not getting us anywhere!
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by oyinda3(f): 3:28am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

alcohol is a weirdo that's all you need to know.
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by C2H5OH(f): 3:28am On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

I already answered this question.  undecided

two men getting married is a monogamous marriage that should only be compared to one man and one woman.

one man and two women is a polygamous marriage that should only be compared to one man and two men.

do u understand logic at all?
read my previous post again
your arguments are not only circular, they also lack substance.  i know the definition of a monogamous marriage and i know the definition of a polygamous marriage.
you are making empty statements.  your point is MOOT by all possible accounts.
this thread is about men having multiple wives.
is something wrong with that, if so,   WHY
if you're trying to argue that marriage should only be a monogamous arrangement and you can't convince me with reasons, i will not agree with you. . . perioD!
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by udeycraze1(m): 3:29am On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

gotchya sweety u should have warned earlier----
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by C2H5OH(f): 3:30am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

that is what i am trying to find out myself, and so far udeycraze is barking down my neck like a german shepherd, and oyinda is afraid to say whether she is for or against it.
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by C2H5OH(f): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2009
udeycraze?:

ure a lost cause---- what am i even doing here??--- people i think we should leave C2h to keep ranting, its not getting us anywhere!
you are a disgrace to logic, why should i even bother undecided what a waste

put your brain to good use or go to sleep
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by oyinda3(f): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2009
I am against polygamy because I don't think the United States needs it. If, however, I find a convincing argument for polygamy, I can change my mind.
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by C2H5OH(f): 3:33am On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

one question:

are you ignorant or do you choose to be stupid. if you are actually trying to make a point then make your point. stop beating around the bush.
you can both choose to attack the person or put your time to good use by making some valid points
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by C2H5OH(f): 3:35am On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

I am against polygamy because I don't think the United States needs it. If, however, I find a convincing argument for polygamy, I can change my mind.
"you think" "you think" "you think" will not get us anywhere. no wonder you couldn't say what's on your mind. we argue with facts here. we could care less about your thoughts.
the united states doesn't need polygamy but it needs homosexuality

for the love of the Heavens i'm done here until you guys make some sense.
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by acidrop(f): 3:35am On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

Alcohol? wat has that got 2 do with it?

C2H5OH:

your arguments are not only circular, they also lack substance.  i know the definition of a monogamous marriage and i know the definition of a polygamous marriage.
you are making empty statements.  your point is MOOT by all possible accounts.
this thread is about men having multiple wives.
is something wrong with that, if so,   [b]WHY
[/b]if you're trying to argue that marriage should only be a monogamous arrangement and you can't convince me with reasons, i will not agree with you. . . perioD!

now its coming clear, well POLYGAMY IS A BIG NO for me, reasons beign back in  d days were women were voiceless, and men reigned it was one of the strategy among with many such as rape whithin marriage, occupation restriction and vote to limite the propsect of women raisng their voice and recgnising the higher hierachy of men than women. Do ur history? am pretty sure thats d history behind it. but recently datz y its dosent occur much with women as it does with men. any way recently wen women has been recognised this concept was modernised, and even given a fancy name POLYGAMY. i believed with the concept of homosexuality and heterosexuality the whole thing has been remixed
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by oyinda3(f): 3:38am On Jun 06, 2009
Alcohol, i reserve my comments

acidrop:

Alcohol? wat has that got 2 do with it?

his username is the chemical formula for alcohol i.e alcohol is the simple english version of his name.
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by acidrop(f): 3:44am On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

Alcohol, i reserve my comments

his username is the chemical formula for alcohol i.e alcohol is the simple english version of his name.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa i c, so are u sure he's not under the influence i mean with this statemnet:
if you're trying to argue that marriage should only be a monogamous arrangement and you can't convince me with reasons, i will not agree with you. . . perioD!
y put it up if u don wanna be convinced??
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by oyinda3(f): 3:48am On Jun 06, 2009

end of discussion.

arguing with you or davidylan is like conversing with the thin air.
remind me again where I tried to argue about monogamous marriage versus polygamous marriage?
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by oyinda3(f): 3:50am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

haaaaaaaaaaaaa i c, so are u sure he's not under the influence i mean with this statemnet:y put it up if u don wanna be convinced??

he's trying to set me up but it's not working.
That's what people do when they run out of ideas on how to logically make arguments.
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 06, 2009
Love gone sour.

A mixture of acid and base
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by C2H5OH(f): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Love gone sour.

A mixture of acid and base
iya gboin how now  grin
why's everyone asleep so early today.

oyinda.:

end of discussion.

arguing with you or davidylan is like conversing with the thin air.
remind me again where I tried to argue about monogamous marriage versus polygamous marriage?
i didn't say you did.  all i said was, what 1 man decides to do with 4 consenting women is none of your business.  grin no be so  tongue

i would prefer to slam my head against a brick wall than to argue with you.
Re: Polygamy: Men Should Be Allowed To Have Multiple Wives by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
oyinda3:
It's more about your Religion and believes, law and order, Christians are or should be monogamous, Muslims are polygamous, Tibet people women have multiple husbands as there is not enough women. But all religions and law are supporting a family union in all forms, not spreading diseases going to multiple relationships with no responsibility, religions are about the healthy family and good environment for to grow up kids and guide us for to keep the rules, not hurting our families.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get This Guy Out Of My Head / How Romantic Are You? / Cant Believe It... It Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.