Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75311 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jimdonnet:

it's better than taking you useless lots to restaurants
wu is dis mumu again o
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lmao..grabs pop corn and soda cool
0ldirtybastard:

If there's the slightest streak of sense in this post, let hens grow teeth. Repetition of blah blah blah.

May an overspeeding train of unfortunate events moving at the speed of light crush you to shards.

Moronic imp.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
faustinalove:

u r very silly. i am sure ur brain boots words backwards. that ur tiny dick that one cant find when u r wearing boxers? i'll pass abeg! .other men r there with good diicks and u r here boasting with a dysfunctional diick...abeg gerrarahere and let d guys with functional dicks show themselves...

You dirty old ashawo with beans size breast

You are not ashamed of yourself with tiny chips on ur chest

So if they call babez with booobs u will displace this tiny shittt.

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
faustinalove:

u r very silly. i am sure ur brain boots words backwards. that ur tiny dick that one cant find when u r wearing boxers? i'll pass abeg! .other men r there with good diicks and u r here boasting with a dysfunctional diick...abeg gerrarahere and let d guys with functional dicks show themselves...

Why will guys dickkk not b tiny to you,wen u Hv over use ur pussyyyy, only woman with bore hole pusssy like you complain of dickk.

Ashawo Lik u no dey get dickkk size,evn shoes dey enter.

See what you Hv turn you booobs to, numerous men ha turn ur boobs to slippers.

Cheap idiooot evn to do better hair you no fit,ashawo dey stand for Ppl gate dey snap pic.

Ur mate dey dubai dey snap u na to dey snap for ppl gate.

Idiooot no run ohh,u mst quote me.

If u Dnt quote me then u r as Foooolish as Op

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by QueenHeart(f): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
louismane:
Are u literate?..cos mice is plural of mouse..so hw can only one person be mice?...smh...dis z a new low
mumu how is it ur bizness. Who called ds one into d gist. Idiat like you
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Okk im pretty sure now dat ur not normal
QueenHeart:
mumu how is it ur bizness. Who called ds one into d gist. Idiat like you

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Chukzy44(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
QueenHeart:
u knw wat go Bleep urslf. Asshole. Hahaahahahaha dirty Pig
@dirty pig,talkin like a high school rookie,swagless biatc***:p
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Chukzy44(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2015
marlockj:

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Chukzy44(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2015
marlockj:

lwkm oooo
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by QueenHeart(f): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Chukzy44:
@dirty pig,talkin like a high school rookie,swagless biatc***:p
lol foolish ewu u n ur ancestors
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by ijaya1: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

If there's the slightest streak of sense in this post, let hens grow teeth. Repetition of blah blah blah.

May an overspeeding train of unfortunate events moving at the speed of light crush you to shards.

Moronic imp.
I pity your parent.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by slytubadth(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsChima:

I suggest you take your own advice and grow up. You don't dictate what I can and cannot do. If you have any children, I suggest you tend to them.

I don't have to eat food given or offered.

Next.

Next.... You are very annoying. damn!!!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MrsChima(f): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
slytubadth:

Next.... You are very annoying. damn!!!

Said the annoyingly bish.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by slytubadth(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Said the annoyingly bish.
Seriously, You should be locked up!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Crowny11:

So are you telling us that a guy asking a lady to his house is ethical? even the white that you are referring to don't do shit like that .......

yes it is ethical!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by A40(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean you meet a guy newly, maybe exchange numbers because you think he is smart, he calls and the next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Like seriously? Honestly its becoming so boring and annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?

Is there some solution to global hunger in your house? Orishirishi. It's so common nawadays that you wonder if guys have lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new friend has turned this come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no be small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite ladies to come to their house at first meeting have no good intentions at heart..and y'all need a slap to reset your brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?

Lool oju eje. I believe a certain rapport needs to be formed before a guy asks you to come over. Nothing wrong stating why you are not comfortable with coming over, a lot of dudes have abused that in the past tbh

Nonetheless you could still be diplomatic about it. Just cause he asks you to come over doesn't mean he is up to no good. It might be what he's used to

About wooing you do realize some girls are very skilled at wasting your time. They lead you on or act like they don't know what you are looking for and before you know it you don land for Friendzone. I usually use that come to my house line and gauge her response. If its too negative then I consider wooing her an absolute waste of time and resources.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
faustinalove:

Idiioot cum n quote ur father.

I told u am going to mke u run from this thread.

Nxt tym look @ d Nam before u attack.

No!! Cum bck let me wash u clean.

I knw u mst b regretting Eva attacking me!! Haha!!

If u still feel capable cum bck,let me finish u again.

Or b a fool n ignore more or cum up wit xcuses.

Dey say Wat a man cn do a woman cn do better,cum n show me Hw good u are,or u wana fall ur fellow girls reading dis hands.

Let us all watch n see whether this idiiot will b afraid to reply me!!!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by marlockj: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
naughtynaughty:
wu is dis mumu again o

U will liv to remember my encounter with you.

Nxt tym u will learn n watch d handle u rply Jst Hv u Hv strtd learning,By watching my comments in 3D n pray Neva to reply.

Heavens will soon punish u this dec if u mistakenly reply me.

Idiiot Lik u deserved to b raped by heartless men.

Wen Nxt u reply me,I will use ur pussyyy as pepper soup. Idiiiioot
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by cheruv: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Nice try, hvent heard dat pick up line in a while...btw ur smileys seem to be quite confusing
Merry Xmas Vikki smiley
Forgive me for the delay,am just coming back from a ban wrongly imposed on me by seun and his minions angry
Hope you don't mind if we go private
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Sunnypar(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
esejessy:
I thought I was the only one DAT was in Dis kinda shit.....They shuld be oriented oo oo,its really absurd.the most inexperienced ones are those you meet online.receive sense ooooooo!!!!!
Am not inexperienced... You could try me out by giving me your digits.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by esejessy(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sunnypar:
Am not inexperienced... You could try me out by giving me your digits.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy sad angry cheesy wink
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Sunnypar(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
esejessy:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy sad angry cheesy wink
try me out now. A mail will do.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 09, 2016
Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.