Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75310 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by shantelrandy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean u meet a guy newly, maybe xchange numbers cos u think he is smart, he calls nd d next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Lyk criosly? Honestly its bcumin so boring nd annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cnt u guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, wats there to b done in ur house dt we cnt do elsewhr?

Is there some solution to global hunger in ur house? Orishirishi. Its so common nauadays dt u wonder if guys hav lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new frnd yaf turn dis come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no b small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite
ladies to come to their house at
first meeting have no good
intentions at heart..nd y'all need a slap to reset ur brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?
..No b small thing ooo,u ain't d only one in dis,I once met this guy who gave me a lift to my destination infact that day I was so happy after standing under the sun for Hours waiting for bus or taxi,..I thanked him very much after he dropped me off,He asked for my number which I gave him..My sister d next day d dude called me and ask me to come to his house, I was so pissed and I asked him what is happening in his house and told him we can chil anywhere else. He said ok but that will b tomorrow, d next day he din't call, the following day he said dsame thing that I should come and spend the night in his house, I should come and cook for him.Which I refused, till date we have never gone to anywhere to chill, if he calls me today, the next thing is I should come and spend the weekend with him.He stopped calling me for sometime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by odaniel1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
eh but pls..let's meet @d bar, cinema or church first. Wt wil we be doin @ur crib nah? Watchn lielie movies or cracking dry jokes? Osunmi o

U too fear-fear...some houses are like church, cinema and mosque combined..lol

Its a question of comfort. Unless u no like d guy wey u dy go visit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by YankeeJoe(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
mean u meet a guy newly, maybe xchange numbers cos u think he is smart, he calls nd d next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Lyk criosly? Honestly its bcumin so boring nd annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cnt u guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, wats there to b done in ur house dt we cnt do elsewhr?

Is there some solution to global hunger in ur house? Orishirishi. Its so common nauadays dt u wonder if guys hav lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new frnd yaf turn dis come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no b small thing.

intentions at heart..nd y'all need a slap to reset ur brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?

See as u de yan like one decent gal wey neva suck prick b4.
Infact, why d mata de vex u na? Hw abt dos men wey don contour u finish 4 their houses?

8 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
shantelrandy:
..No b small thing ooo,u ain't d only one in dis,I once met this guy who gave me a lift to my destination infact that day I was so happy after standing under the sun for Hours waiting for bus or taxi,..I thanked him very much after he dropped me off,He asked for my number which I gave him..My sister d next day d dude called me and ask me to come to his house, I was so pissed and I asked him what is happening in his house and told him we can chil anywhere else. He said ok but that will b tomorrow, d next day he din't call, the following day he said dsame thing that I should come and spend the night in his house, I should come and cook for him.Which I refused, till date we have never gone to anywhere to chill, if he calls me today, the next thing is I should come and spend the weekend with him.He stopped calling me for sometime
hahahaha..my dear its jxt pathetic, am in a deep sh!t lyk dis wit sum1 I jxt met o. Itaya
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
YankeeJoe:
mean u meet a guy newly, maybe xchange numbers cos u think he is smart, he calls nd d next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Lyk criosly? Honestly its bcumin so boring nd annoying nowadays.

Am I d only one in dis?

See as u de yan like one decent gal wey neva suck prick b4.
Infact, why d mata de vex u na? Hw abt dos men wey don contour u finish 4 their houses?
I neva suck or fu*k prick b4..don't spoil me shogbo

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by VaselineWarrior: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean u meet a guy newly, maybe xchange numbers cos u think he is smart, he calls nd d next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Lyk criosly? Honestly its bcumin so boring nd annoying nowadays.

Am I d only one in dis?

how kan i suk ur kitty an yansh wit no housin

or will u want ur kitty suk in d outside public

bae, i nid u inside ma housin, so dat i kan spred ur leg very wide an eat d kitty an yansh hole well angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
VaselineWarrior:

how kan i suk ur kitty an yansh wit no housin

or will u want ur kitty suk in d outside public

bae, i nid u inside ma housin, so dat i kan spred ur leg very wide an eat d kitty an yansh hole well angry
eeewww..dude did u jxt say yansh hole?? Grooosss!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by rodDICK(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Am I d only one in dis?

This is one of the problem I have with ladies. Its not the guys fault dear.

You have a moniker called naughtynaughty, you sample ur patchy jean that shows off ur fresh and smooth skin, when he gets to see u, u wear a see-through blouse that shows half of ur sexy back and a huggy short skirt and u expect him to be a gentleman and take the wooing step by step? It dsnt happen. He probably invited u to his house because u showed him ur assets and told him u were in for it.

If a guy invites u to his place, very possible he's sure u gave him a msg that u want or like it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by VaselineWarrior: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
eeewww..dude did u jxt say yansh hole?? Grooosss!

y r u eeeewwww undecided

yes i like yansh hole an so angry

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by DharmyYinks: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Why won't he ask u to come to his house wen u call ursef naughtynaughty?? gringrin

Maybe he is just tryna verify it lipsrsealed

And its not common with "all" guys.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Why won't he ask u to come to his house wen u call ursef naughtynaughty?? gringrin

Maybe he is just tryna verify it lipsrsealed

And its not common with "all" guys.
my real name isn't naughty nah. Abii??
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
VaselineWarrior:

y r u eeeewwww undecided

yes i like yansh hole an so angry
wat if I mistakenly fart while ure licking d whole? Its licking shey?

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
rodDICK:

This is one of the problem I have with ladies. Its not the guys fault dear.

You have a moniker called naughtynaughty, you sample ur patchy jean that shows off ur fresh and smooth skin, when he gets to see u, u wear a see-through blouse that shows half of ur sexy back and a huggy short skirt and u expect him to be a gentleman and take the wooing step by step? It dsnt happen. He probably invited u to his house because u showed him ur assets and told him u were in for it.

If a guy invites u to his place, very possible he's sure u gave him a msg that u want or like it.
whr did u keep ur self control dear? If a guy invites u to his place,b vry careful ooo, he might rape u if u refuse to gve in. Nd d mumu police wil ask u wat u we're doin @his crib @d first place so its nt rape
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by DharmyYinks: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
my real name isn't naughty nah. Abii??
Lol.. what's ur real name?

U can just reject d offer straight up.
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by VaselineWarrior: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
wat if I mistakenly fart while ure licking d whole? Its licking shey?

u can do any tin u wan to me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by dmola(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
You don't get it, do you?

The first thing that comes to a Nigerian lady's mind when you ask for her number is that you want to woo.

So why waste time wooing her again when she already know what you want?

Wetin you wan tell her wey she never hear?

We are in sharp sharp century dear.

well said bruv u hit the nail on d head
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Lol.. what's ur real name?

U can just reject d offer straight up.
duurrh!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by dmola(m): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I neva suck or fu*k prick b4..don't spoil me shogbo

u want me to cc ogbona abi ?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op, I wish to humbly invite u to my house in my home (Warri City) I promise wen u come, u wil beg to come again.
Warri for life
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Good intentions, you say? Well, my friend. Good is, and has always been subjective. So don't be so self-centred. And selfish. tongue
Come to my hux
Warri for life
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
i just the nigerian mentality of dates is so so whack! Its not bad for a guy to ask for a date at his place for christ sake!

Lolz Nigerian guys and their mentality. You ask a girl out on a date for the first time to come to your house, to come and do what ni?, to come and stare at the colour of your house or what. What umpression do you think you are giving the girl
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leriebloom:

Lolz Nigerian guys and their mentality. You ask a girl out on a date for the first time to come to your house, to come and do what ni?, to come and stare at the colour of your house or what. What umpression do you think you are giving the girl

hey gurl when did i write dat a guy should invyt a girl ova to his house on the first date? Eh? Ur hand dey sweet u to quote abi
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by gevans(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leriebloom:

U r also invited
Warri for life

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
hey gurl when did i write dat a guy should invyt a girl ova to his house on the first date? Eh? Ur hand dey sweet u to quote abi

Its not bad to ask a girl out to d guy's place is now what hmmn?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
dmola:

u want me to cc ogbona abi ?
what's ogbona abi nah wu is ogbona? U mean ogbona soup?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leriebloom:

Its not bad to ask a girl out to d guy's place is now what hmmn?
lol i wont answer u on that... Lagos girl!
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
gevans:
Op, I wish to humbly invite u to my house in my home (Warri City) I promise wen u come, u wil beg to come again.
Warri for life
okay..ryt?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol i wont answer u on that... Lagos girl!

Wateva

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leriebloom:

Wateva
lol... Hey.. Watsup wid u
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol... Hey.. Watsup wid u
Shld b asking u d same qstn
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leriebloom:

Shld b asking u d same qstn
i was just tryna get at ur nerves.. U seem a lil bit uptight why

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Leriebloom(f): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
i was just tryna get at ur nerves.. U seem a lil bit uptight why

U got on my nerves at the wrong time i guess. We can stop attacking each other now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.