Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (37990 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Diva1(f): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2009
How possible is it to forget the one you lost your virginity to? Is there special kind of bond attached to it?
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by C2H5OH(f): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2009
many before you have done it.  many after you will do it.

it is very possible.  smiley
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Diva1(f): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2009
Why do you put me as the one in question? Just asking for opinions.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by C2H5OH(f): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2009
fixed it for you.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Diva1(f): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2009
Thanks smiley smiley
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by yicob(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2009
Someone slammed ur coochie and jilted you or why erasing the deja vu?

2 Likes

Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Diva1(f): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2009
yicob:

Someone slammed ur coochie and jilted you or why erasing the deja vu?

Mind your language. If u have no opinion, then NEXT. This is what it is when people seek opinions from other people.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by C2H5OH(f): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2009
shut up yicob. if you have nothing to add get to steppin' .
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by jaybee3(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2009
That's something you can never forget. Just try learning how to deal with the fact that it's your past and you are on a new journey now.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by yicob(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2009
Guy dont b a shitniz, my post was not directed at you. @ topic, its not an easy thing to forget most especially if the guy still come in contact with you. The best thing to do is to forget and avoid thinking of the escapede. . ., involve your mind in new love affairs. . . . . .and make the best out of your new quest.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by C2H5OH(f): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2009
yicob:

Guy dont b a shitniz, my post was not directed at you. @ topic, its not an easy thing to forget most especially if the guy still come in contact with you. The best thing to do is to forget and avoid thinking of the escapede. . ., involve your mind in new love affairs. . . . . .and make the best out of your new quest.
Thank you. Now that wasn't so hard was it?
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by yicob(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2009
Lol
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by C2H5OH(f): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2009
It's not unusual for women to become insanely attached to the first man they knock boots with.  I hear it's actually very common.
I'm sure you already know that not all relationships are meant to last forever.  If the decision to sleep with your boyfriend felt right at the time you slept with him, then try not to dwell too much on that decision. No one said you have to forget who you lost your virginity to.  Losing your virginity to the man you love.  It is a beautiful gift to give and you have every right to enjoy that once in a life time experience (nevermind reconstructive surgery  grin).  You do still have control over your own body. It was your decision at the time to have sex with him.  If you reminisce too much on it  with regret after you are broken up, it might tilt the power in his favor.   It could give him an emotional hold on you.  That emotional attachment would make it harder for you to let go of him so that you can move forward with your life.  We know break ups can hurt really bad when the person involved is someone you care a lot about. Remember I told you earlier that you aren't the first to have this happen to you and you won't be the last.

Maybe you are feeling inadequate because you are now no longer a virgin.  I should let you know that God loves you.  say amen! You ain't any less of a human being just cos you're not a virgin anymore. Be proud that you gave a piece of your self away to someone you must have loved a lot.

You are a beautiful woman.  Time is a great healer. Another man is on his way to sweep you off your feet.  Believe in yourself.

5 Likes

Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by OneNaija(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2009
This is the Topic I raise about (Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic.)

You see some peoples just come here to say Nonsense to your post. Then Insult you I find e.g C2H5OH,yicob & Co I hope you guys does not have this kind of insulting Character at home and work place because you need deliverance
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Sasha009(f): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2009
@onenaija

Why does it bother you so much if someone is insulting others. Looks to me like you look at every post just to find what other people re doing huh? Just read, have a laugh, leave your own positive comment and ignore the ignorant. If they know better, they wont be harsh on others. Some people need to understand that these people who post questions are in need of 'outside' help/opinions on whats bothering them, they don't need anymore insults or unpleasant words.
In my post, i only read the answers that make sense to me, that is those who were smart enough to give me intelligent advice, and I overlooked the others.
its as easy as that
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Nikky23: 3:22am On Jun 07, 2009
I don't think it's easy to forget. You would always have it at the back of your mind.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Diva1(f): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2009
Thanks C2H5OH and everyone for your views on this.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Feelitx(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2009
I sensed there is always some form of emotional attachment.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Busybody2(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
C2H5OH:

fixed it for you.

Hmmn, one of the crew;

Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by tpiah: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2009
I'm more concerned about how easy it is to forget the one/s you disvirgined.

It's a man's world.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by luxoire(f): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2009
it is not easy for 2 reasons

1. with the right person it can be the most memorable, warm loving experience you will ever have in your life

2. with the wrong person - it will be the most  regretted thing you ever did

whether for the right reasons or the wrong reaons a woman never forgets her first LOVEr wink grin
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by tpiah: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
luxoire:

whether for the right reasons or the wrong reaons a woman never forgets her first LOVEr wink grin

interesting thought.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by luxoire(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
@tpiah
i believe that although i know some women try to erase history and pretend it / he doesnt matter or doesnt even come to memory but even a prostitute who has been with many - will remember her first time tongue
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by spikedcylinder: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ topic

Quite easy actually. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by v3: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2009
@topic

Its NOT easy forgetting such a thing like that . . I still remember mine like it was yesterday. . .I was 7 @ that time. . and it's been wit me ever since, i still see the lady & we have good times together but thats all in the past. Somehow,someway. . .U juz gotta learn to deal wif it. . Let it burn

All the best dear
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Diva1(f): 5:57am On Jun 09, 2009
tpiah:

It's a man's world.

That would be interesting to hear esp from the guys.

spikedcylinder:

@ topic

Quite easy actually. cheesy

Really? Would like to know
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2009
From a man's perspective i dont think you really forget, you simply remember them for being your first. no special attachments.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by acidrop(f): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2009
nah i think u would have a special bond
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Puvguy: 6:07am On Jun 09, 2009
What can I say, for those who lost it to adventure won't mean much. I have heard some friends awhile lament with passion of girls they had it first. I guess they cherish it dearly, and ofcourse they are not players. However, I haven't been that lucky myself or unfortunate to meet one cheesy

Dava1 by the way u don't seem sensitive to such mojo?

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Diva1(f): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2009
Puvguy:

Dava1 by the way u don't seem sensitive to such mojo?
How?

davidylan:

From a man's perspective i dont think you really forget, you simply remember them for being your first. no special attachments.

Most women have special attachments to such unlike the men.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by biola44: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2009
its impossible, especially when it was lost 2 d wrong guy n this is a major reason why many girls r wayward cos they never get over it, thereby taking out their frustrations on d next guys till they eventually lose it n go haywire, grin
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Feelitx(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
tpiah:

It's a man's world.

I don't fail to remember. You really dont forget. That woman will always be special. I have always felt a special kind of gratefulness for a woman who chooses to share that with me. It's not every day you buy virginity off the shelves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.