Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (38030 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by C2H5OH(f): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2009
Dunno. Don't think it would matter, considering the fact that you don't have any regrets about losing it.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by luvbooks(f): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2009
udeycraze?:

did I hit a nerve there sweetie? cheesy I wouldn't worry abt that if I were u. . .I wasn't refering to you. If I was I'ld say something like "ho" or stripper wink

A round of drinks on me!!You draw those words right outta ma mouth. I don't date cheap girls angry

Na wa oh! So cos u're not a virgin you're automatically cheap? Thats not true. angry
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by WhyAWhy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2011
haba why would you call anyone cheap, i think Tokunbo would have been a better word grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by tashanja(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2011
^^^^Ah ah, bros not all of them don reach oversea o.
Oh I see,abi na secondhand you mean to say? lipsrsealed shocked grin
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by browniecay: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2011
You gave it awt, you didnt lost it, So reframe ur question
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Tosinville(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
Man, every dudes deserve to break a virgin even though you don't marry one later in the future, the way one of ex says it sometimes shows i really need one but if i can't get any then no love even for my future wife only to produce me kids and get the fukc outta my life cos am done with left-overs since those who deflower 'em can't marry them.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Fokativ: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ 39, no babe disvirgined so far  sad I better start looking up to those imaginary 77 virgins undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by uchechinek(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
it not that easy 2 forget dat day. Sweet or painful it remain within u.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by VolvoS60(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2012
Fokativ:

@ 39, no babe disvirgined so far  sad I better start looking up to those imaginary 77 virgins undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by pato405(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2012
Tosinville:

Man, every dudes deserve to break a virgin even though you don't marry one later in the future, the way one of ex says it sometimes shows i really need one but if i can't get any then no love even for my future wife only to produce me kids and get the fukc outta my life cos am done with left-overs since those who deflower 'em can't marry them.

bros, what brand do you take? Heidsieck, Château Cheval, Château Lafite, Romanée Conti, Massandra or Hennessy?

PLEASE go have one on me. blow d expense, I'll pay! becos u just nailed my colours to the mast.

once again, Thanks bro!

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by captalex(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2012
biola44: its impossible, especially when it was lost 2 d wrong guy n this is a major reason why many girls r wayward cos they never get over it, thereby taking out their frustrations on d next guys till they eventually lose it n go haywire, grin

I slightly agree with this,we the new cool dudes are the ones that get the worst of them later they start quoting marilyn munroe saying if we can't handle their worst we don't deserve their best.
Any way I think the memory always sticks with you in particular the ladies,because they are the ones giving it up.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by server123: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hello! !!
Admins And Moderators Needed At 2go.wall.fm

Are you a social person?

Can you moderate or admin a site?

Do you have internet access?

If yes is your answer,then logon to http://2go.wall.fm to inbox the site owner of your interest.

Goodluck......................................

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
What was her name again?
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by echobee(f): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
not easy to forgot
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Arcadia(f): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2012
honeric01: I believe girls who do not put value on their virginity don't really know their value as a woman.
GBAM!
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Arcadia(f): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2012
udeycraze?:
Its possible for sluts to forget but sane human beings probably wont cheesy
GBAM! to infinity.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Arcadia(f): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2012
[quote author=udeycraze?]

did I hit a nerve there sweetie? cheesy I wouldn't worry abt that if I were u. . .I wasn't refering to you. If I was I'ld say something like "ho" or stripper wink
Hahahahaha! On point.
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Arcadia(f): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2012
Tosinville: Man, every dudes deserve to break a virgin even though you don't marry one later in the future, the way one of ex says it sometimes shows i really need one but if i can't get any then no love even for my future wife only to produce me kids and get the fukc outta my life cos am done with left-overs since those who deflower 'em can't marry them.
straight from a man's heart. abeg help me tell these girls. If only they'll listen...
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by joanana(f): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
the truth is u will never forget!!! no matter how many people u ve done it with, u will never forget cos every single detail of that night stays in ya head forever. wink
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
joanana: the truth is u will never forget!!! no matter how many people u ve done it with, u will never forget cos every single detail of that night stays in ya head forever. wink

What if u were drunk?
Re: How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? by PRAISELOVE(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Diva1:
How possible is it to forget the one you lost your virginity to? Is there special kind of bond attached to it?
Am sorry to say this but its impossible to forget because sex isn't just a thing of flesh contact(its much more than that) its an emotional and spiritual fusion, what i mean is: wen pple hav sex, their spirit being comes together because its been done right inside the body. It drives u to d world of ecstasy but also to d world of pain and regret, especially wen done by two unmarried pple in d name of love.
The truth is d person before sex isn't d same person after sex. They become total strangers seeing their selves in a different perspectives. And in most cases the cherished love bfor d fusion becomes a bundle of hatred and disdain leading to heart brake. In a study conducted by me, i hav come to discover that its much more easy to cutoff and forget a relationship dat had no body commitment (sex) than that which was involved in it and no matter how long dey separate once they meet again if care isn't taken they might fall back into it again why because it wasn't just their body that was involved it was their spirit and its impossible to separate spirits except by d blood of Christ. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.