Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (44057 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by coesheya(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Waoo this is an intimidating beauty. Please is She Married??
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by oloriadejoke(f): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2015
I tot dem sey the king na 40plus? How com he don born this full grown madam
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by ijaya1: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Ijaya123:
Simply delectable.
who the fvck are you. Slowpock!
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by lagdmark(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2015
flokii:
where is d beauty na... undecided
I wonder oh, any girl with such Heavy makeup on her face will surely look good no bigy
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Ijaya123: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2015
ijaya1:
who the fvck are you. Slowpock!

I guess you should remind your mom to give you your drugs. Right about time.
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by herbbiordun2(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2015
can I believe this beautiful daughter age...@22
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by bluecircle470: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Whrs d beauty? Make up beauty abi
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by carinmom(f): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
flokii:
where is d beauty na... undecided
pls help me ask them ooo my brother.
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by johnsonedidiong(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2015
wow
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by yatch360: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2015
The mom is far more beautiful. lipsrsealed
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by no1madman(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2015
her toto= 7
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by banme(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2015
She ain't fine jare
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Zalza: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmmmm....When did he has a grown up daughter like this?
Hope we are not on official age of 41 but real age of 50..
But she is awesome!
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by zudozz: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Painting face is no longer news among women this days. I tried 4 yrs bt cld nt even stop my wife painting/spoiling her already beautiful face...with my money!!! But This princess is beautiful.
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by merteenez(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2015
She get big nose...
I concur....in Don J
azzy's voice
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by zinaunreal(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Africans look superb in traditional attires. We have begun to embrace our heritage. For more of African native traditional attires, visit: http://www.dezisell.com/collections/latest-products
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2015
If the ooni is 40yrs old,how old is the daughter,18?
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by kinsjesus(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Oyun omoge ni jhur
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by sundayslim(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
tosscash1:
SHE IS NO WHERE NEAR BEAUTIFUL SEF!

I agree with you. All this one na makeup. God will help men. Makeup artists can't make Heaven. shocked

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by pamcode(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Make i no lie this girl is just there thanks to God for make-up and money else she for wor-wor

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Confessng: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2015
How old is the OONI again ?
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by HCF(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2015
njays24:
If the ooni is 40yrs old,how old is the daughter,18?
oloriadejoke:
I tot dem sey the king na 40plus? How com he don born this full grown madam
The ooni got married very early. He married at the age of 19.
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Bishop4bella:
She looks beautiful sha.

Ooni now will be hurting for a male child.

Adeola orente.
No need 4 a male child cos his heir wil surely nt b his successor simply because it's nt just one Royal family in Ife!... It'll rotate round b4 it gets 2 their turn!... Itz a lifetime. Stuff tho!
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2015
This one wey ugly pass Goat na una dey call beautiful, just because she pack Mary Kay and foundation full face like Chinese masquerade. Mtchewwwww abegi make person hear word jorr. Princess ma royal azz

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by alaskido(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ooni, I am son that was missing from another woman o. I hope you remember me.
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by shugaboy6102(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
khassy:

No bobby no nyach shockedangry

Abeg how she come take fine abi na only Mouth Gig we go d do undecidedundecided
mouth gig? U funny die
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by don4real18(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Give her my contact number, I am available for toasting
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by oloriadejoke(f): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
HCF:

... even though he get married at 19 this lady in question dosent look 21 anyway that's their bottle of origin
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by seunlly(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
End time daughter cheesy grin
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
HCF:

Oh I see!
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by harvesto4u: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Princess I want to Mary u please.I have been in love with u even before your dad was made the on I of ice.call me 08036600870
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by diva90: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
She try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / What Did You Called This Animal In Your Local Language ? (pictures ) / Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.