Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (44061 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Oahray: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
She's not pretty despite all the makeup. Just plain.
Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
For me aside d princess title she looks jst like an average naija babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi by ijaya1: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ijaya123:

I guess you should remind your mom to give you your drugs. Right about time.
your father....smelling ugly snail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / What Did You Called This Animal In Your Local Language ? (pictures ) / Emir Sanusi Leads Friday Prayer At Old Kent Mosque In London(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.