Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria (762 Views)

Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria by Deckynyansha(f): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
ok....FTC..
Re: What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria by Zaikon(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
u ask or u explain
Re: What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Zaikon:
u ask or u explain
I did both.
I explained why I asked.

1 Like

Re: What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Deckynyansha:
ok....FTC..
oops.
This is not ment for front page.
Just for argument purpose.
Re: What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria by bokohalal(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
OP,you are talking of Amnesty International not Transparency International
Re: What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
bokohalal:
OP,you are talking of Amnesty International not Transparency International
my Bad.
Your next view on the page should contain correction
Re: What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria by femu(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
victorels:
Its just a question that need an answer.

The NA contacted the office of Amnesty international after the purported killing of the Shiite sect that they reported to have opposed their movement and also attempted to assassinate the COAS on his way to some official assignment.

While I do not argue with the NA on their report, it seem Amnesty International has kept mum over the issue even when other bodies that are not domicile in Nigeria are speaking out.

We did not forget the Ihejirikas case while he was in the shoes of The current COAS over bokoharam in borno state.

Please, has Amnesty International said anything about the issue yet?

Amnesty international has responded.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/16/killing-of-shiites-in-zaria-must-be-urgently-investigated-amnesty-intl/
Re: What Has Amnesty International Said About The Shitte Killing In Zaria by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2015
victorels:
Its just a question that need an answer.

The NA contacted the office of Amnesty international after the purported killing of the Shiite sect that they reported to have opposed their movement and also attempted to assassinate the COAS on his way to some official assignment.

While I do not argue with the NA on their report, it seem Amnesty International has kept mum over the issue even when other bodies that are not domicile in Nigeria are speaking out.

We did not forget the Ihejirikas case while he was in the shoes of The current COAS over bokoharam in borno state.

Please, has Amnesty International said anything about the issue yet?

(1) (Reply)

Holy Fucking Moses! / Nnewi Gas Explosion: Police Reveal Actual Number Of People Who Died / Dickson, Sylva Make Final Moves To Win Southern Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.