Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... (2361 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by dachaste(f): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:
imagine only her two guys when some people are looking for just one

OP in case she no gree leave the guy please look my way wink grin

Lolz. U sure say him fine reach?
Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by misspicy(f): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. U sure say him fine reach?
babe you should be asking if he has enough money,who cares about his fine grin kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by MzPecs(f): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin

Sambori iyaf vexation sha... cheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by kaboninc(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Buthupogon:
There's this guy that has been a friend to my fiancee for sometime now. Some months back, I observed that the friendship was becoming "too close" than the norm, cos he was calling her almost every time and not just short calls, but long ones. I expressed my thought about it to my fiancee, but she insisted that there was nothing more to their friendship. After, sometime my fiancee started displaying some "erratic" attitudes. Most common of it was "I don't care" attitude. What now put me off, was a day she was with me and the guy call came in, she didn't answer it. Then I told her to answer the call, and she did. I observed the way she was talking with the guy, then I sensed there's more to them that meet the eye. I asked her to tell the guy that she's with her fiance and that the guy should call back, but to my surprise she was stammering and later disconnected the call. I got really furious and demanded an explanation. It was then she told me, the guy has been "disturbing" her for a date, but she said she had made it clear to him that its not possible. A lot of drama followed, that I can't relay here. It was then I knew there's more to what she has just said. Two days after, she came to my place to apologize for what happened the last time. I asked her to give me her phone, and she reluctantly gave me. Then after I collected the phone, I discovered that all her social apps has been 'passwordized'. I asked her to enter her password, and she said she can't, but I insisted, then she entered it reluctantly. I was about accessing her whatsapp when she suddenly snapped the phone from my hand and was begging me not to look further, but I insisted and had to wrestle the phone out of her grasp cos I was bent on knowing the real truth, no matter what. I checked and was shocked when I discovered she has been dating the guy in question. I called the relationship off @ that instance. She cried and begged that she's sorry, but I didn't listen. She actually continued to apologize for days, promising never to do such again. I eventually forgave her and we continued, but on the condition that she must never have anything to do with the guy and she agreed. Its been 3 months after the incidence, and my fiancee is asking to be friends with the guy again, claiming that she's not happy with my decision not to pick his call or chat with him. She said she's not use to doing that and that she will control the friendship. but I told her my decision still stands. I want to know if my decision is wrong and also to ask if its ideal to approve her friendship with the guy again.
Mature response please. Thank u all.

It hurts me when I read stories like this.

Please just tell her to go.

If she can't make you guys work or tell you what she thinks will make you two work, then you just have to leave her.

Your happiness matters bro
Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by Erums(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Buthupogon:
There's this guy that has been a friend to my fiancee for sometime now. Some months back, I observed that the friendship was becoming "too close" than the norm, cos he was calling her almost every time and not just short calls, but long ones. I expressed my thought about it to my fiancee, but she insisted that there was nothing more to their friendship. After, sometime my fiancee started displaying some "erratic" attitudes. Most common of it was "I don't care" attitude. What now put me off, was a day she was with me and the guy call came in, she didn't answer it. Then I told her to answer the call, and she did. I observed the way she was talking with the guy, then I sensed there's more to them that meet the eye. I asked her to tell the guy that she's with her fiance and that the guy should call back, but to my surprise she was stammering and later disconnected the call. I got really furious and demanded an explanation. It was then she told me, the guy has been "disturbing" her for a date, but she said she had made it clear to him that its not possible. A lot of drama followed, that I can't relay here. It was then I knew there's more to what she has just said. Two days after, she came to my place to apologize for what happened the last time. I asked her to give me her phone, and she reluctantly gave me. Then after I collected the phone, I discovered that all her social apps has been 'passwordized'. I asked her to enter her password, and she said she can't, but I insisted, then she entered it reluctantly. I was about accessing her whatsapp when she suddenly snapped the phone from my hand and was begging me not to look further, but I insisted and had to wrestle the phone out of her grasp cos I was bent on knowing the real truth, no matter what. I checked and was shocked when I discovered she has been dating the guy in question. I called the relationship off @ that instance. She cried and begged that she's sorry, but I didn't listen. She actually continued to apologize for days, promising never to do such again. I eventually forgave her and we continued, but on the condition that she must never have anything to do with the guy and she agreed. Its been 3 months after the incidence, and my fiancee is asking to be friends with the guy again, claiming that she's not happy with my decision not to pick his call or chat with him. She said she's not use to doing that and that she will control the friendship. but I told her my decision still stands. I want to know if my decision is wrong and also to ask if its ideal to approve her friendship with the guy again.

Bro, please at this junction, make ur stands known
Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by Buthupogon(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
OK. A big thanks to you all!
Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
u took her back thats a big mistake. She would be more discrete now if you think am lying watch her very closely. The ball is in your court but in this age of rabid women all over the place I wouldnt take her back.
Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by dachaste(f): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

babe you should be asking if he has enough money,who cares about his fine grin
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

Hehehehehhehehehehe. Abi oooooh

Dats the ultimate every other thing can come later.
Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by schumastic(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Buthupogon:

OP sorry to say but can't you see clearly or did she jazz you?....is obvious she might end up cheating on you if you marry her, if she is capable of cheating while engaged to her...just let her go bare, so many young ladies out there waiting to get married and your here complaining about one thats not serious or ready..Next thread pls
Re: She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
kaboninc:

It hurts me when I read stories like this.

Please just tell her to go.

If she can't make you guys work or tell you what she thinks will make you two work, then you just have to leave her.

Your happiness matters bro
You are so on point my biggest boss cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help / Unclad Feminists Stage Screaming Protest For Violence Against Women (photos) / This Cannot Be Natural Right??? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.