Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. (38017 Views)

Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by emmygzy(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2015
ITbomb:

I'm not just an online rant like you, I'm a core PDP man offline (Chapter Exco) and online.
In my state, during the initial days of Akpabio, he was ridiculed as to why he was completing Attah (former gov) projects and commissioning his own, yet he move on, completed the projects and built upon it to create the transformation legacy he is being celebrated today.

If he had stopped the projects, for instance the airport project, because it was not initiated by him, will it be of service to Akwa Ibom people today.
Be objective for once
are you sure, why were they now condeming all the projects that the man did. They always condemned his projects and policies, why are they now implementing his policies.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by macaranta(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Let's call a spade a spade...not shifting goal posts when it suits us the most.
God bless GeJ

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by alaskido(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2015
All this APC CHANGE na wash, wash. Please can someone tell Rotimi Amaechi to go and complete the MONO RAIL he started in PHC and abandoned half way instead of commissioning another persons already finished pet project.

As Transport Minister now we think he should complete the mono rail.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by dragsazy(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
https://www.naij.com/669807-photos-buharis-minister-amaechi-commissions-jonathans-train.html

Exactly One year ago when I wanted to travel to my village for Christmas and new year festivities, I decided to travel with train. My major aim was to witness Jonathan's Railway Transformation by myself.
As usual, I didn't dissapoint my nairaland admirers and enemies.
I captured some moments within and outside the train which I shared in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2077558/unforgettable-train-experience-pictures

Today, APC government is taking glory for projects they don't know how or when it was done.

Below is pictures of the minister of transport, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi commissioning the same train that took to village last year.

I SMELL SCAM.
Today is my birthday pple.....celebtate wt me.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Goke7: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Jonathan only continue to implement policies and projects started by Obasanjo which Yar adua continued thru to Jonathan's tenure.

The way people talk about this railways sef as if it was Jonathan that started constructing railways track in nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by erico2k2(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg when you take the photos of Amaechi's abandoned mono rail mention me oh.
Thanks in advance. wink
Ok I take it U never been to rivers state.if U have U would av seen the mono rail bridge in front of govt house.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by namdo(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Goke7:
Jonathan only continue to implement policies and projects started by Obasanjo which Yar adua continued thru to Jonathan's tenure.

The way people talk about this railways sef as if it was Jonathan that started constructing railways track in nigeria
they were long abandoned......during my secondary school days in the 8tees. cool, something needed to be done.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by erico2k2(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
jaydee87:
for all the people asking why he commission the rail track what do you expect him to do, or did he say he was the one that constructed the rail.. pls let's look at the bright side and stop applying sentiment in our reasoning...
Try and understand he constructed his own rail line.let him go and complete it.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by babestella: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
olagrace:
Apc is just priviledged to complete the uncompleted
Yoruba proverb sas and I coat
"Ibere ko lonise"eni to pari e loyege"
I.E the starter is not d owner of d Job but the Finisher....just like football and relay race meanwhile was d train ment for pdp or for d nation [color=#770077][/color]

Lol, English language. Haba.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by DeRay98(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=sergiozlatan post=41099114]Some people actually reason with their anus. No wonder they are called "WAILERS". Governance is all about continuity. If the current government abandons those trains, people will wail, now the Honourable Minister decided to continue with what the past administration left, yet people are still wailing.

What have you people achieved by wailing? If past administrations had continued from what they met on ground & reduced their rate of stealing, we wouldn't have been in this mess.

For those of you quoting me, kindly follow this link & see for yourselves
www.allafrica.com/stories/201502160285.html[/quote

Bulls eye..thanks for the common sense. Hate has removed common sense from the wailers. When past administration used these projects to loot, should the new govt dump what has cost us so much and start another one?
This is prudence, wailer are stuck in what their heroes did for years, discarding previous govt projects only to re-award the same project with inflated cost.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by jaybee(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
https://www.naij.com/669807-photos-buharis-minister-amaechi-commissions-jonathans-train.html

Exactly One year ago when I wanted to travel to my village for Christmas and new year festivities, I decided to travel with train. My major aim was to witness Jonathan's Railway Transformation by myself.
I captured some moments within and outside the train which I shared in this thread.

Today, APC government is taking glory for projects they don't know how or when it was done.

Below is pictures of the minister of transport, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi commissioning the same train that took to village last year.

I SMELL SCAM.

I can see you did not say gen laid the tracks or bought the locomotives.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Sylverbox(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Sometimes even the devil himself marvels at the way we Nigerians reason. What did you expect him to do? Scrap the railway project because it was a PDP project? Why can't we. Think of moving forward for once and forget about who did what? If APC fails by what ever means, it sets the entire country back and not just APC.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Geniro: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2015
jaybee:

I can see you did not say gen laid the tracks or bought the locomotives.

Zombie identified.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by free13: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm..... so much for change. Gej project.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by omoalayo(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2015
olagrace:
Apc is just priviledged to complete the uncompleted
Yoruba proverb sas and I coat
"Ibere ko lonise"eni to pari e loyege"
I.E the starter is not d owner of d Job but the Finisher....just like football and relay race meanwhile was d train ment for pdp or for d nation [color=#770077][/color]
Bros.. Na U be this... Hw U dey nw....?
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by itsgboy1(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Just go through that thread in the Op once again, you'll be shocked the way the children of anger and pain called the trains scrap.

Today, they've changed tune.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by G1gbolahan: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I SMELL SCAM.
We continue to waste energy on non-issues. I don't see anywhere in this where Amaechi has claimed glory nor have I heard the APC as a party claim glory anywhere for rail reforms but at everytime, people just want to talk.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by oluwazino(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I SMELL SCAM.
why shouldn't dey take d glory you dat knw you wnt the glory will work fast or else someone else will, the train self is not even the latest one so I don't knw why Amaechi is smile
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Esychem(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
I use this train before my POP (july 2nd) so which day did he commission it again. D station is even close to Govt house, Close to Lagos busstop, PH. What r u not telling me.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by tuk2ato(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Brother, i tire o. He should be ashamed for saying that. So what questions did the Senate Screening Committe asked him undecided
Dedetwo:
This clueless jackass did not know the trains existed before now. Yet he is an APC appointed minister of transportation. What a freaking country.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by DonCortino: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
lanrehamd:
Should they scrap/abandon the acclaimed Legacies....?
No! They should not but give kudos to Gej, not blaming him for all the negative thing happening in this administration and claiming the good ones as their achievements.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by arro: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
we dont need to be happy with this type of train in nigeria, this train has be in nigeria since abacha's regime
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
phabulux:

Another thief!

Why not post the images you took when you travelled to your village when Jonathan was there?
Please read https://www.nairaland.com/2077558/unforgettable-train-experience-pictures
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by banio: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
GEJ my hero. The man that performed wonders on transportation and other sectors of the economy. He dualized thousands of federal roads, thus ensuring that accidents and deaths on these roads disappear. Roads that have been single laned for over 40yrs, he dualised. GEJ the visionary leader.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by chiskito(f): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
what has the so called APC done for this country up till, is only the Almighty God that can help us.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by phabulux: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by jaydee87(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
erico2k2:

Try and understand he constructed his own rail line.let him go and complete it.
give him time bros am sure he will complete it cos if not he would be a scapegoat...
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by cooljist: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Its only ideal for continuation in governance.Our politicians should stop playing bipartisan politics with the democratic dividend that's due the good people of this country.check out more news @ www.cooljist..com
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by tevinsolt: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
the rail is system is credited, the same people credit the economic problem of Nigeria on the New government.......hypocrisy at it's peak.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by kenchylala: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
APC na Wash[size=32pt][/size]
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by mikolo80: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I pray God will resuscitate the brains of those that believed this Sham called CHANGE..
I pray all tanoids move to bayelsa
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by erico2k2(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2015
jaydee87:
give him time bros am sure he will complete it cos if not he would be a scapegoat...
Haha the guy say Him nor kno say railway like that dey rivers state even tho E pass his front office.yoy go suprised say him too go say the monorail nah PDP scam It dnt exist lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.