Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. (38015 Views)

Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Obinoscopy:
If this is true then it's certainly a scam

Bros, check the link in the Op. The same train that took me home Last Christmas is the same Amaechi just re-commissioned
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Shaarrrrraaaaap, please stay on topic.
Isn't it a fraud for a government like APC that got power through criticism of everything the former government did to re-commission a project completed and commissioned by previous government?

I tire for una o o.

Please learn to communicate without throwing tantrums, it'll help you.

1st of all I am not an APC member. I don't follow PARTIES rather I align with PERSONS so note that.

Secondly, any project embarked by the FG is a project for the Nation. Since the past administration (PDP) has handed over the helm of affairs to the current (APC), it means the current (APC) owes Nigerians the sole duty of maintaining FG projects.

Sometimes look out of party lines and be objective. I have my reason for replying you though.

Anyway in case you don't know, the past administration hurriedly commissioned the Ph-Makurdi axis of the railway but it hasn't been functional for a while now.
The Minister for Transport thought it wise to commission the Ph-Aba axis because of its economic importance.

Accessing Aba from Ph by road can be very difficult & stressful cos of the massive traffic at the Oyigbo border, Eleme junction/Oil mill area and also due to the bad roads. Traders will rejoice more for this.

If you aren't satisfied, do well to quote me but please be objective & keep aside insults.

Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by dammytosh: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Wonderful train

Inec should declare jonathan the winner of last election.

Ekpa
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by ShowYourCertificate: 6:10am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:

Please learn to communicate without throwing tantrums, it'll help you.

1st of all I am not an APC member. I don't follow PARTIES rather I align with PERSONS so note that.

Secondly, any project embarked by the FG is a project for the Nation. Since the past administration (PDP) has handed over the helm of affairs to the current (APC), it means the current (APC) owes Nigerians the sole duty of maintaining FG projects.

Sometimes look out of party lines and be objective. I have my reason for replying you though.

Anyway in case you don't know, the past administration hurriedly commissioned the Ph-Makurdi axis of the railway but it hasn't been functional for a while now.
The Minister for Transport thought it wise to commission the Ph-Aba axis because of its economic importance.

Accessing Aba from Ph by road can be very difficult & stressful cos of the massive traffic at the Oyigbo border, Eleme junction/Oil mill area and also due to the bad roads. Traders will rejoice more for this.

If you aren't satisfied, do well to quote me but please be objective & keep aside insults.

Thank you.
Bros, you don't re-commission an already commissioned road. It's bad market.

Also you should know that the APC made a laughing stock of Jonathan's railway program saying it is archaic since its using locomotive engine instead of modern and more efficient engines. So I'm wondering why the APC government is now openly parading themselves on the locomotive train they once criticised. They should have decommissioned the trains and replace them with the modern ones before parading themselves on it.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by luvinhubby(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2015
I am trying so hard not pour out my mind on Buhari/APC seven months in power, but the truth is gradually dawning on Nigerians.
Oga eme ha vaam na anya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by ITbomb(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2015
You guys should stop this.

This is the top reason we have abandoned projects in the country, it is time to stop saying, this person did this or that.

If Ameachi had decided to cancel the whole thing and say they want to build standard Guage, nobody would say anything, it is an achievement to carry to completion what will benefit the citizens
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by sweatlana: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2015
ameachi iscarriot riding on the glory of GEJ!
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by erico2k2(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:
Some people actually reason with their anus. No wonder they are called "WAILERS". Governance is all about continuity. If the current government abandons those trains, people will wail, now the Honourable Minister decided to continue with what the past administration left, yet people are still wailing.

What have you people achieved by wailing? If past administrations had continued from what they met on ground & reduced their rate of stealing, we wouldn't have been in this mess.
Go back and read the original post and also the links by the OP.this was comisioned. It was called scrap.a mech claims he never knew we had trains when these trains are 110 mins from govt house. The high court is opposite is track.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by luvinhubby(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2015
ITbomb:

This is the top reason we have abandoned projects in the country, it is time to stop saying, this person did this or that.

If Ameachi had decided to cancel the whole thing and say they want to build standard Guage, nobody would say anything, it is an achievement to carry to completion what will benefit the citizens
Did you even read the post, Amaechi went to recommission a project that was commissioned by Namadi Sambo in Jan. 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by 8kingz(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Dedetwo:
This clueless jackass did not know the trains existed before now. Yet he is an APC appointed minister of transportation. What a freaking country.
Go to Somalia my friend if u re tired of dis country
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by sweatlana: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2015
ITbomb:

Stop what? It must be said!
Theses are the same people who said Gej did nothing but embezzle funds ment for the railways. Today it is the same train they are commissioning.
Prosperity will judge. These things must be said . The truth cannot be hidden.
They used propaganda to decive Nigeria against Gej. Today 7 months into there regime not one campaign promise has been fulfilled.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by erico2k2(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2015
ITbomb:

Are you from Rivers state? If you are then I will direct you towards certain structures in front of govt house and the high court near mile 1.they are huge pillers bearing metels for rails.it's called the mono rail.He should go and complete and comission that one.

13 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Is this for real?
Any video?
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by phabulux: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
https://www.naij.com/669807-photos-buharis-minister-amaechi-commissions-jonathans-train.html

Exactly One year ago when I wanted to travel to my village for Christmas and new year festivities, I decided to travel with train. My major aim was to witness Jonathan's Railway Transformation by myself.
As usual, I didn't dissapoint my nairaland admirers and enemies.
I captured some moments within and outside the train which I shared in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2077558/unforgettable-train-experience-pictures

Today, APC government is taking glory for projects they don't know how or when it was done.

Below is pictures of the minister of transport, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi commissioning the same train that took to village last year.

I SMELL SCAM.

Another thief!

Why not post the images you took when you travelled to your village when Jonathan was there?
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I pray God will resuscitate the brains of those that believed this Sham called CHANGE..
AMENNNN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by sweatlana: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2015
erico2k2:

Are you from Rivers state? If you are then I will direct you towards certain structures in front of govt house and the high court near mile 1.they are huge pillers bearing metels for rails.it's called the mono rail.He should go and complete and comission that one.
God bless u my brother. The bastard just squandered our money with monorail
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by chiteny(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Stupid Thread Topic like the write himself. If he does not continue with the works of the previous administration you will shout "abandoned projects". Now he chooses to continue with the work of the previous administration and then introduce new project along the line you say "riding on another man's legacy".

Truly Man is insatiable.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by biafranqueen: 6:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Shameless lying liars!
In a sane country not infected with mumubola these noise makers would be taught a lesson.

8 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by olagrace(m): 6:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Apc is just priviledged to complete the uncompleted
Yoruba proverb sas and I coat
"Ibere ko lonise"eni to pari e loyege"
I.E the starter is not d owner of d Job but the Finisher....just like football and relay race meanwhile was d train ment for pdp or for d nation [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Donpressman(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:
Some people actually reason with their anus. No wonder they are called "WAILERS". Governance is all about continuity. If the current government abandons those trains, people will wail, now the Honourable Minister decided to continue with what the past administration left, yet people are still wailing.

What have you people achieved by wailing? If past administrations had continued from what they met on ground & reduced their rate of stealing, we wouldn't have been in this mess.
shut up! You lots don't know about continuity when you insult GEJ over this rail project back then o. Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by sanityerujeje: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:

Oga. they are not wailing...
Why would a minister claimed he doesn't know the rail line existed at first... isn't it obvious he is trying to make mockery of the past administration of which he has been a beneficiary?
definitely each transiting govt. must build on existing legacy...
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Meriekriss: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2015
chiteny:
Stupid Thread Topic like the write himself. If he does not continue with the works of the previous administration you will shout "abandoned projects". Now he chooses to continue with the work of the previous administration and then introduce new project along the line you say "riding on another man's legacy".

Truly Man is insatiable.

Many Nigerians are sick and that includes you.. Did you read the post at all... What is continuity about recomissioning a project that had earlier been commissioned by previous administration.. That's not continuity. That's repetition and must have led to waste of funds used for logistics.. You think say all these men wey gather here wudnt have been moved to and fro with govt bearing the expenses?

Man is indeed insatiable.. Which includes you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Splashme: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Shame on APC

Shame on Buhari

Shame on Amaechi

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Donpressman(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2015
olagrace:
Apc is just priviledged to complete the uncompleted
Yoruba proverb sas and I coat
"Ibere ko lonise"eni to pari e loyege"
I.E the starter is not d owner of d Job but the Finisher....just like football and relay race meanwhile was d train ment for pdp or for d nation [color=#770077][/color]
see as your tie long reach your d. ick, with your chinko face cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by derolemode(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:

Do you commission something in continuity?
Nigerians and low self esteem bringing up sentiments at every opportunity. You should belong to the class of a certain Nigerian who called 92.3's live radio show to make excuses for the police for collecting bribes and other human rights abuses. I spit on such sentimental thinking, what is white is white and black is black dats why we have other colours like brown and ash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by ShowYourCertificate: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2015
chiteny:

Truly Man is insatiable.
He's continuing a work by re-commissioning an already commissioned project? He hasn't even done anything on it, he just re-commissioned a railway train service that had already been commissioned. Isn't that scam?
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:

pleas what is new about commissioning the train again ,,?
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Egabs(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2015
If pple re still believing in this one chance of a govt we find our self in well I sorrow o cus event over the past month av indicate dat we av jst been scarm by the change singers
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2015
grin
Donpressman:
see as your tie long reach your d. ick, with your chinko face cheesy
grin akewuu body
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:

When you/APC was in opposition did they ever agree that there was something good about the GEJ govt? Was it not this same train you apc lovers called crap? Now that apc is in power the trains are good. HYPOCRICY IS EVIL.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:

MR SERGIOZLAN, IF SOME PEOPLE REASON WIT THEIR ANUS, U MR RIGHT THINKER, WIT WHAT DO U REASON? No don't bother to answer i know it already, ur reason factulty has been donated 2D propaganda section of apc! So u have notin 2 reason wit, any good legacy of jonathan is attributed to baba bubu, the ones u cannot lay claims on u say continuety!A YORUBA ADAGE SAY (WEN A CHILD KILLS DIFFERENT TYPES OF GAME & EAT ALONE, THE DAY HE KILLS A DISASTRIOUS CALAMITY HE WILL SURELY EAT IT ALONE)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.