Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. (38009 Views)

Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Niyinficient(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Nigerians sha! Pls wat do u mean by living on GEJ's legacy? So make dem abandoned the project make e turn anoda 'abandoned project' abi?

make una just leave dis administration make dem do dia work (if any)
Enuf wailing!

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Geraraheremehn: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2015
IyaIode:

You dey mind the fool?

Are you better than him idiot of no calibre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2015
All these NL moderators ehn.... I really wonder what's your use?

Is this suppose to be a news or a personal opinion of the Op? So after giving us the news, he went ahead to narrate His life history leaning on partisan politics. Pity.

Back to the topic... I believe government is anonymous. There is no such thing as Jonathan's train or Buhari's crusade of anti corruption.. They are the government so whatever they do shouldnt be a personal record.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Rechompoth: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2015
*He said: “In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere.*

Comments like this from a supposed former governor, worse still a Transport Minister is pathetic... 'I NEVER KNEW' What a Minister!!! so what da f*** is your agenda for us as far as transportation system is concerned... ChAnGe or ChAiN *looking away*

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by owen10(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Hmm
its WELL with ur soul... Inyanga for the first time in Nairaland... Please show me some love.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Rawani: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Wailers should be allowed to wail, it's their only coping mechanism.

If Ameachi had discontinued the usage of those trains, the title of this thread would have been:

"Executive Cluelessness: APC govt cancels Billion Dollar Railway Project During Economic Downturn"

Now the FG has done what any responsible government should do, and the pained losers have spun it into a thread to celebrate a criminal looter and 'sacrificer' of thousands of Nigerians through Dasuki.

Y'all should focus on saving JONAfailure from his date at the International Criminal Court for human rights violations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
phabulux:

Another thief!

Why not post the images you took when you travelled to your village when Jonathan was there?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
The previous projects must be completed. Losers should get over the last election.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Bezkemi: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2015
Stupidity is when you give GEJ all the glory for the past and present good but blame PMB for the past and present bad. If GEJ thinks he deserves commendations then he must be held responsible for the mess ups.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
fistonati:
Dividends of democracy from d pace setter Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Yes. Something every sane Nigerian appreciates.... And I hope our sanity will extend to appreciating its continuity by the current administration.

3 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by neduprince(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:

Please learn to communicate without throwing tantrums, it'll help you.

1st of all I am not an APC member. I don't follow PARTIES rather I align with PERSONS so note that.

Secondly, any project embarked by the FG is a project for the Nation. Since the past administration (PDP) has handed over the helm of affairs to the current (APC), it means the current (APC) owes Nigerians the sole duty of maintaining FG projects.

Sometimes look out of party lines and be objective. I have my reason for replying you though.

Anyway in case you don't know, the past administration hurriedly commissioned the Ph-Makurdi axis of the railway but it hasn't been functional for a while now.
The Minister for Transport thought it wise to commission the Ph-Aba axis because of its economic importance.

Accessing Aba from Ph by road can be very difficult & stressful cos of the massive traffic at the Oyigbo border, Eleme junction/Oil mill area and also due to the bad roads. Traders will rejoice more for this.

If you aren't satisfied, do well to quote me but please be objective & keep aside insults.

Thank you.

The truth is that this route has been functional since last year cos I do see the trains..(monday, tue, thurs and fri) This administration is truely benefiting from the standards laid by GEJ.. The idea of terming everything bad on GEJ is not fair. The only problem the man had was the fact that he could not deal with internal enemies and the inability to sanction his allies.. This govt to me has not achieved anything yet but they are still riding on the standards GEJ left..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Geraraheremehn: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:
Some people actually reason with their anus. No wonder they are called "WAILERS". Governance is all about continuity. If the current government abandons those trains, people will wail, now the Honourable Minister decided to continue with what the past administration left, yet people are still wailing.

What have you people achieved by wailing? If past administrations had continued from what they met on ground & reduced their rate of stealing, we wouldn't have been in this mess.

Oboy shut up, open the link the op dropped and see how apc fellas casted the train back then even the top party members called it scam, after Sambo commissioned it, why re commissioning it? To claim someone else glory? Think before you type

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Political BS! which Dirty Legacies?
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by anonimi: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2015
Meanwhile modath said na PMB's APC wey promise TRANSPARENCY she dey support.
Please what is transparent about this SCAM of a RElaunch by Buhari's minister?
What

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2015
Governance is a continuum, no worthy projects of a former government should be left untouched ...

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Kenobus: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Just imagine this fraudulent comment from Amaechi:
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by ikkkkk: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Bros, you don't re-commission an already commissioned road. It's bad market.

Also you should know that the APC made a laughing stock of Jonathan's railway program saying it is archaic since its using locomotive engine instead of modern and more efficient engines. So I'm wondering why the APC government is now openly parading themselves on the locomotive train they once criticised. They should have decommissioned the trains and replace them with the modern ones before parading themselves on it.

Thanks a lot for this comment.

3 Likes

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by emmygzy(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:
Some people actually reason with their anus. No wonder they are called "WAILERS". Governance is all about continuity. If the current government abandons those trains, people will wail, now the Honourable Minister decided to continue with what the past administration left, yet people are still wailing.

What have you people achieved by wailing? If past administrations had continued from what they met on ground & reduced their rate of stealing, we wouldn't have been in this mess.
are you an APC robot? That you refuse to think with your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Apc had been riding GEJ legacies since BC 1000. I have never seen a party without plan and lost like this Apc. Believe me only the illiterate Nigerians that actually believe their CHANGE
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by menxer: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2015
sergiozlatan:

You dey mind wailers.?

As if GEJ didn't come to meet any "legacy" on ground.

So if 2 trains meant to ply PH-Aba route was paid for and GEJ team commissioned 1, the 2nd shouldn't be commissioned by this government since the first was commissioned by GEJ or the 2nd was paid for by GEJ?

Besides, any government project that is not commissioned, though put to use can always be commissioned anytime by the government.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by texazzpete(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2015
If after hearing of all the grand scams perpetrated by allies of GEJ you're still wailing, it's a clear sign of being under a family curse.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2015
APC IS A SCAM!!!
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Henovy: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
https://www.naij.com/669807-photos-buharis-minister-amaechi-commissions-jonathans-train.html

Exactly One year ago when I wanted to travel to my village for Christmas and new year festivities, I decided to travel with train. My major aim was to witness Jonathan's Railway Transformation by myself.
As usual, I didn't dissapoint my nairaland admirers and enemies.
I captured some moments within and outside the train which I shared in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2077558/unforgettable-train-experience-pictures

Today, APC government is taking glory for projects they don't know how or when it was done.

Below is pictures of the minister of transport, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi commissioning the same train that took to village last year.

I SMELL SCAM.
Op is surely a PDP fanatic (not fan) if not an outright card carrying member. Otherwise, there is no need to insinuate scam because government is a continuum. Afterall, the minister did not say that it is the APC government that did it. Op is hereby declared Chairman/Co-ordinator of Wailers Association!
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by erico2k2(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2015
chiteny:
Stupid Thread Topic like the write himself. If he does not continue with the works of the previous administration you will shout "abandoned projects". Now he chooses to continue with the work of the previous administration and then introduce new project along the line you say "riding on another man's legacy".

Truly Man is insatiable.
Guy just listen to yourself. Y don't he go and complete the MONO rail.telling the country he never knew there where operating railways in PH which goes right in front of govt house and the high court in fact on the other side of the office is a Slap on the face of PH people.

1 Like

Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by emmygzy(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2015
ITbomb:
You guys should stop this.

This is the top reason we have abandoned projects in the country, it is time to stop saying, this person did this or that.

If Ameachi had decided to cancel the whole thing and say they want to build standard Guage, nobody would say anything, it is an achievement to carry to completion what will benefit the citizens
you must be an APC robot that is programmed to see nothing that is wrong with APC. Jonathan wanted to remove subsidy, APC protested and condem it, now they want to do what they confirmed. Everything they opposed or condemmed when dey were when dey were in opposition, they're now doing it and wanting Nigerians to accept it. Thunder fire APC and their e-robot like you.
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by erico2k2(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Henovy:

Op is surely a PDP fanatic (not fan) if not an outright card carrying member. Otherwise, there is no need to insinuate scam because government is a continuum. Afterall, the minister did not say that it is the APC government that did it. Op is hereby declared Chairman/Co-ordinator of Wailers Association!
Be wise SCAM cos it was comisioned b4.do yoy comission a project two times?dont you smell scam too??
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Governance is a continuum, no worthy projects of a former government should be left untouched ...
oh I thought the former govt did nothing in Nigeria dat is worth continuing? Shei Buhari himself discredited that train. U apc pipo ar so lost
Re: APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. by tk4rd: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2015
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechi-i-never-knew-railway-transport-existed-in-nigeria/228147/#.VnH3iqS-TiB.facebook
"AMAECHI NEVER KNEW RAIL TRANSPORTATION EXISTED IN NIGERIA." Yet He Commissioned an Existing Rail Route.. Lies Everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan / Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.