Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Top 10 African Beautiful Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 African Beautiful Women (9018 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / The Most Beautiful Women In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Beautiful Women by londoner: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
@Michelin 89, ofcourse if it makes a difference, you are African in your DNA, she isn't and can never be.
There is a critical difference between you and her. Sorry to burst your bubble, lol
If you were born in Italy, you are still an African and a Nigerian, yet if Cherlize was born in Italy, she would not have any link to Africa at all. Any link she may have today is purely circumstantial.

@Manzigirl, I know what you said, you are addressing a point which was not made to you.

You said S.A's see themselves as African and Africa as their "fatherland". You are denying the actual truth, they never saw themselves as the same of you in any way. Neither do they think of Africa as their fatherland, they see themselves as citizens of S.A. its a different kettle of fish, as you well know.

You mentioned Afrikaans, which is basically a language derived from their European roots/identity which is Germanic.

If they saw themselves asĀ  truely African why did they not simply adopt the languages they met like Zulu as "their own"?

I would like you to address those historical facts as they go against all you are trying to suggest.
Re: Top 10 African Beautiful Women by mzansigirl(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2009
no no no Londoner u are missing my point. I said the Afrikaans people say the land is as theirs as it is ours (black africans); they therefore belong here too (to the soil that i keep referring too). Belonging to the same soil does not automatically mean that afrikaans people love black people, if anything they were prepared to suppress and kill for that land. I agree with u, charlize does not have the Dna that black people have, she's therefore not an african of the blood but the soil (by virtue of being born on the continent).

I happen to know for a fact that the afrikaners (perhaps i should say some) refer to SA as the fatherland (fatherland as in their forefathers built the infrastructure and the economy of the land, not because they have brotherly love for the blacks they found there), please dont argue with me on this one smiley smiley smiley smileys.
Re: Top 10 African Beautiful Women by blazingtw: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2009
You guys are missing the point
Re: Top 10 African Beautiful Women by shezy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
she is not black and can never be black ,she is a white girl noting can be done to change the blood running in her veins
like people saying Lagos is no mans land,what can they do to change the language,life styles.when you are black you are black when you are white you are white so stop all these African-American,black British of a thing
liking a Continent does not change anything so because she was born and raced in African has change her identity of being a white woman?what a statement.let the Truth be told and stop all these sentiments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce Ex-drummer Accuses Her Of Christian Gay Mafia And Extreme Witchcraft / PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. / Olamide,davido And Wizkid Who Is The Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.