Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) (62413 Views)

Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party / Adekunle Gold's London Album Listening Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by jonnieoneng: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=lovley1 post=41094675]Heart Touching story!!! This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!! -------------------------------------------------- [color=green][b] One young man went to apply for a managerial position in a big company. He passed the initial interview, and now would meet the director for the final interview. The director discovered from his CV that the youth’s academic achievements were excellent. He asked, “Did you obtain any scholarships in school?” the youth answered “no”. ” Was it your father who paid for your school fees?” “My father passed away when I was one year old, it was my mother who paid for my schoolfees.” he replied. ” Where did your mother work?” “My mother worked as clothes cleaner.” The director requested the youth to show his hands. The youth showed a pair of hands that were smooth and perfect. ” Have you ever helped your mother wash the clothes before?” “Never, my mother always wanted me to study an
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by jonnieoneng: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
The quote above is like the story of my mother who passed on lest year.Friendly advise,value your mother......while u still can
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
SUGARBEE:
what do you mean by that?
.. Sugarbee don't mind him.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by zynzyn(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
zenar:
who is she??

Ah Aaaaaah?! Is this what I think it is? Who is Tiwa Savage?!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by airsaylongcon: 12:08am On Dec 18, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Did anyone notice the different color of Tiwa's skin from her face? Very dark skin and very light face. Power of makeup..!!!

This one is still good na. She just made d mistake of choosing a grossly lighter shade of makeup. Compared to people like Laura Ikeji that swim in hypo and SoKlin I still pick Tiwa! Yes I'm a Tiwa fan boy (man?) but I believe in d beauty of d chocolate skinned ladies not some "toning" black knuckled ho

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by bayonino: 5:09am On Dec 18, 2015
Bleaching tiwa savaGOAT!!...yeyebrities!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by bamite(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2015
zenar:
who is she??
[Who are you]
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by chocolateme(f): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
summerflame:
was expecting Chocolateme to be there as a celeb
dear how are u?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by summerflame(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2015
I am gallantly alright and u sweetheart?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL First Lady In New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.