Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) (62389 Views)

Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party / Adekunle Gold's London Album Listening Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
That skin complexion though..... #ain'ttalking #. Mommy Tiwa black and fair. fair in the face, dark(hand)(back) and arm***...#effectsofchildbirth# abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
IBROHIM:
The contrast between the colours of her face and body is disgusting! Did she wear mask?
Bros u just say wetin dey my mind angry
Abi she dey colour lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
zenar:
who is she??
sugarbee please tell this girl who tiwa savage is.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
zenar:
who is she??
She is your worst nightmare !!!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by summerflame(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
was expecting Chocolateme to be there as a celeb
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
why her tiwa armpit come black like monkey yansh now?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
ControlX:
Chelsea FC are now the most consistent team in the EPL.
1 win in August,
1 win in September,
1 win in October,
1 win in November.
15 games, 15 points.
Chelsea's wins now comes once a month like MENSTRUAL CYCLE... if they don't win this December that they've sacked Mourinho...
They are PREGNANT!!! gringringrin
gringringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please what's your obsession with her armpit?.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by OutOnBail(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
What's the moral of the "RED"? Is this a GKB party or undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by maryhaam(f): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Did anyone notice the different color of Tiwa's skin from her face? Very dark skin and very light face. Power of makeup..!!!
I only saw the armpit

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by STILESGANG: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wizkid girlfriend is always looking like an old woman.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tiwa savage husband they try sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by tammie24: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
IBROHIM:
The contrast between the colours of her face and body is disgusting! Did she wear mask?
U get time ooo
Person dey make her money, you dey check colour contrast
I bow for you ooo!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
tammie24:

U get time ooo
Person dey make her money, you dey check colour contrast
I bow for you ooo!
.. My broda I tire for all dese pipu sef, wetin concern dem with person armpit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by ournaijablog(f): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Did anyone notice the different color of Tiwa's skin from her face? Very dark skin and very light face. Power of makeup..!!!
urrrm nobody noticed d armpit lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
BABANGBALI:
why her tiwa armpit come black like monkey yansh now?
you dey look armpit of person wey go fit pay your school fees for havard .. Lalasticlala, sugarbee see dis guy ooohh
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Hamster143(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
NL dude's did you guys see those clean things, the matters make sense dye.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by amtaken(f): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
So he has turned to that Judas called Amechi?
obidevine:

Tiwa Savage is gearing up for the release of her sophomore album “RED”.
Letting friends and the media sample the new project, the Mavin Records singer hosted an album listening party at weekly concert Industry Nite, where tracks on her sophomore album were played and performed live by Tiwa Savage.

The listening showcase was attended by a host of stars and media personalities including Waje, Omawumi, Sound Sultan, Korede Bello, Don Jazzy, Dr SID, Uti Nwachukwu, Lynxxx, Sexy Steel, Cobhams Asuquo, Efa, Capital FEMI, Emma Nyra, Reekado Banks and many others.
Produced by the music makers at Mavin Records including Don Jazzy, Altims, and Baby Fresh, the “RED” album features diverse sounds with romance, expression and dance being the chief themes around which the album is centred.

The singer narrated different stories about the album, showing immense gratitude to all who played a part in the creation of the LP. The “RED” album was created during Tiwa’s pregnancy, with Don Jazzy championing the recording.
Tiwa Savage performed all the tracks on the album including Featured tracks on the project include ‘Bad’ ft Wizkid, ‘Birthday’, ‘Ovation’ ft Olamide, and ‘African Waist’, and a host of others.

Tiwa Savage treated guests to a fine blend of pop and fusion sounds, a breath-taking feature with Dr SID, and Afrobeat specially engineered to be enjoyed at all times. She was engaged by her host, Fade Ogunro, in a question and answer session, offering insight to the intricacies of making her style of music.
“RED” album is scheduled for release on Monday, December 21, 2015.

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
I dey feel the DON...

Myself, i am a DON..
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol.. Thanks but I don't like the celebrity life

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Sugarbee, why are you behind bars ?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
obidevine:
you dey look armpit of person wey go fit pay your school fees for havard .. Lalasticlala, sugarbee see dis guy ooohh
who tell you say i wan go school,na her toto dey hungry me jo
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
obidevine:
na from her armpit you go know how her toto go look now
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
obidevine:
na from friday person go know how weekend go sweet,na from her armpit you go know how her toto go look now
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by tamquezee(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jephz:
FTC cheesy. gimme award

FTC means first to comment. What was ur comment? No award for u comment later
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Jephz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
tamquezee:

FTC means first to comment. What was ur comment? No award for u comment later
who edited my comment I was d FTC grin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jephz:
FTC cheesy. gimme award
.. And the award for FTC is .. JEPHZ !!!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by obidevine(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jephz:
FTC cheesy. gimme award
.. And the award for FTC goes to.. JEPHZ !!!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by Jephz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
winner!!!!! cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
I hope she will use her real voice this time o. Not the "chipmunk" one! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFUObtIdfLM

Very annoying nasalized vocals!
Always spoiling songs with her fake voice.
Nonsense!
No wonder Yemi Alade don over-throw am!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooor!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Naughtysite:

Sugarbee, why are you behind bars ?
what do you mean by that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth / Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.