Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In A Situation Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In A Situation Like This?? (668 Views)

In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? / .....You ever been in a situation as this? / Ladies, What Will You Do In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In A Situation Like This?? by funkyibodude(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
A wife suspected her husband of having sex with their housemaid,then she set a trap for her husband by sending the maid to the village for the weekend. At night, the husband told his usual story "darling i want to go and watch wrestling in the sitting room" he left. The wife silently went to the maid's room lying down on the bed naked without any light, he open the door and joined her on the bed without wasting time and without a word, he had sex with her. After the fifth round she said, it's enough, i have caught you so this is how you use to have sex with her, you will do two rounds and you will tell me that you are tired; fifth round now and you are still demanding for more...The gateman replied" I AM SO SORRY MADAM I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE D ONE" EWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! She shouted,then her husband rushed in and caught them, if you are the man or woman, what will you do?. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In A Situation Like This?? by geniusfrida: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
hahAhahahaaaaahahhahahah
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In A Situation Like This?? by nanocash: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
That is serious oooo

(1) (Reply)

Are Sexy Guys Really Good Or Over Rated? / When They Heard Buhari Banned Caprisonne And Indomie / 10 Pointers To Know He Is Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.