Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) (3118 Views)

Ladies.. How Protected Would You Feel With This Kinda Guy (pic) / Looking For A Responsible Guy To Marry / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by JimTiger4(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
After all the hustling and complicated struggles to lead a comfortable life, the much simpler things of life can present you with the sweetest memories....

The heart warming love and affection a man gets from his family can make him rise in the morning with renewed energy and enthusiasm to face the day's hurdles and challenges...

Guys.....true or nah?

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by faith551(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
I don't think there's a time in my life when having sex won't be fun grin
If there is, I don't think I'll be hearing good night daddy at that time, but good night grand dad

4 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by iameugene(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmm well incase wink
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by CaroLyner(f): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
for the guyss
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by JimTiger4(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:
If there is, I don't think I'll be hearing good night daddy at that time, but good night grand dad

Lolz..... at least it'll still be within the family context
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by MrKong: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
The time when you've got no time for frivolities, unbeneficial companies, wasted nights, clubbing till dawn and unnecessary arguments

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by JimTiger4(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
for the guyss

like you wouldn't want a "closer to home " husband...? *winks *
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by JimTiger4(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
MrKong:
The time when you've got no time for frivolities, unbeneficial companies, wasted nights, clubbing till dawn and unnecessary arguments

correct guy....thumbs up
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by faith551(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
JimTiger4:

Lolz..... at least it'll still be within the family context
I've never been the raunchy type either.
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
yeaaaah, so true. Am jes so excited n anxious about that.
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by cruzita(f): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
only responsible guys will reason this way

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by SINNZ(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
There are a few iidiots on this forum who has passed that stage yet they keep fooling around.

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by JimTiger4(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
SINNZ:
There are a few iidiots on this forum who has passed that stage yet they keep fooling around.

Lolz.... u harsh oo grin
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by CaroLyner(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
JimTiger4:

like you wouldn't want a "closer to home " husband...? *winks *
lol who wouldnt

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by SINNZ(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
JimTiger4:

Lolz.... u harsh oo grin
LOL. But its a fact bro! Go to politics section and see them everywia undecided
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by obiorathesubtle: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yes.. But for now.. Gatta live it up!
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by JimTiger4(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
lalasticlala ....... hope say u sef don dey plan marry grin grin
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by JamesonJay(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
i tink dats wat any rational dude wud want
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'm never gonna be responsible then.!

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by JimTiger4(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
SirWere:
I'm never gonna be responsible then.!

Lolz..... but why? undecided
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by MRBrownJ: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
so responsibe guys dont have sex/drinks/friends/fun any longer?! thats not the definition of a responsible guy, thats the definition of a miserable one.

having kids and a wonderful family doesnt mean that you cant go clubbing/dancing and have fun in life... it just means that you can only do that with wifey in toe, and/or only when you have a babysitter.

so long as you have a roof over your head, bills are paid, food is in the fridge, kids are healthy and getting an education, then dont get it twisted, you ARE a responsible man!

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by zyzx(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by free2ryhme: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
cruzita:
only responsible guys will reason this way

and when he is with a responsibleness lady
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by AfroKnight: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:
Thank you jare.
No retirement. I must groove even when I'm 90. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by faith551(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
AfroKnight:
Thank you jare. No retirement. I must groove even when I'm 90. grin

cry, 90 kwa? Your own bad ooo. Na your waste go tell you sha cheesy
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by firstking01(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:
i tot u said u be chronic introvertsad, and dat ur shy around galssad,so, hw u wan take dey ask dem gals for sake
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by faith551(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
firstking01:
i tot u said u be chronic introvertsad, and dat ur shy around galssad,so, hw u wan take dey ask dem gals for sake

I dont remember saying I am shy around ladies.
I've had girlfriends, but am single now because there are things I need to put right. Am a human being too, even if things are not really working out in the present I know what I want for the future.
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

I dont remember saying I am shy around ladies.
I've had girlfriends, but am single now because there are things I need to put right. Am a human being too, even if things are not really working out in the present I know what I want for the future.
cheesy....and u cum carry woman name answersad
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by faith551(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
firstking01:
cheesy....and u cum carry woman name answersad

Lol, uncle na popsy give me d name ooo. I like am sha, it really gets the ladies attention cheesy
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

Lol, uncle na popsy give me d name ooo. I like am sha, it really gets the ladies attention cheesy
btw, seriuosly, is it ur real nameshocked shocked
faith551:

btw, seriuosly, is it ur real nameshocked
Re: The Ultimate Dream Of Any Responsible Guy (pic) by faith551(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
firstking01:
btw, seriuosly, is it ur real nameshocked :obtw, seriuosly, is it ur real nameshocked

Yea, ppl complain it's a female name but it doesn't sound feminine to me at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Dressing Provocatively Really Equals Having No Brains? / Popular Agbo Seller, Pokinriyon Has A Word For Expectant Couple / Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually With His Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.