Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (51585 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by shugaboy6102(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Keep deceiving yourself there, you hear? Everyone knows that Kanu's release is a result of the Buhari Administration's magnanimity, and nothing more. He was at the mercy of a 'zoo' court and judge, and could've been tried and found guilty and heaven wouldn't have fallen. The least you lot can do is to thank Buhari like Ohaneze Youth Forum did for the generous gesture, and move on. Your grandstanding can't alter these facts on ground.
I love ur response to this issue it really shows that u are an enlightened mind and its ur likes we need on this platform.without doubts am
an IGBO and i am not living in a zoo as claimed by Kanu but i really want to say that that the FG did the right thing by releasing him.Do u remember how Yusuf the ist leader of BH was extra judicially killed by the Nigerian Military,the mistake by that singular act has resulted in this monster we are now facing.Now the Nigerian army are making the same mistakes with this present shite group by killing the 3 sons of their leader and keeping him in detention.I just pray we get it right as a nation.have a blissful day ahead

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Optionalx: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
FG and overzealous DSS just made this guy a hero abi celeb sef.
Same way Dokubo and co were elevated by fg.

this kanu guy is to say the list an irritant and job-man whom should have been ignored,
by the time he finish scamming his followers them for wake up and desert him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by funnynation(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
I thought of it as well
Osahon7:
lol! You funny o! My guy DSS has reconfigured his brain! You aren't gonna hear anything from him in a long while
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by sukkot: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
ebullient1986:

you are a big fool, NNAMDI KANU IS UNDER OATH NEVER TO GO BACK ON BIAFRA. BIAFRA OR DEATH
hausa soldier beating has reset his destiny. he is no longer down with biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by emperor003: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Buhari have given you his chrismas gift, so kanu postrate for elders blessing, because your popsy just dey beg presido to allow you to celebrate chrismas with them in the village which you think you are brave by been lockedup in prison #onenigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by AfroKnight: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
The guy go gentle now. I dislike him strongly cos of his hateful, unreasonable and violent message, however, his rights as a Nigerian were trampled upon. They should have charged him to court within 48 hours and not kept him in detention for so long.

He keeps saying he is not a Nigerian, that this country is a zoo. Well, he got treatment reserved for violent, loud-mouthed foreigners visiting a zoo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Helives: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
How about the families of those that lost their lives for his release, no one remembers them!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by ngoziama: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
Tell him to stay off crack and keep his mouth shut

Just like u stay off coke too to write like a sane person.mtchewweww
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by jelal007(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
funnynation:

We don't need to thank him, our prayers and our agitation made him to release the man.. Welcome back! When are you resuming your work? I know they made u to be strong.. Ask Charly Boy..
CEO #funnyNation Entertainment..
FunnyNation Comedian say so!
My signature though...
Buffoon...I dare you to go out and start agitating 4 biafra. Mumu,who stays behind his keyboard and types crap.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by profmallory(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
To me its a win win, The young man goes around the world as a new Hero preaching the message of the peaceful succession of Biafra - he cant do otherwise, Now he would get lots of international recognition and interviews. But would he want to continue to preach hate on an international podium, I would like to see how that turns out. The Nigerian government on the other hand would be seen as one that respects the rule of law, and respects its citizenry Bla bla bla. But if you are wise enough you will know the FG actually won, cause any more hate messages from Mr Kanu would make him a goner, and loose international support of any sort. Imagine going to CNN and inciting Violence, now that would be shooting yourself in the foot, meanwhile he has thousands of youths to lead. He like to see how he manages that

Now his situation is similar to what you see on national Geography where an animal is captured and a camera/tracking device is put on it. He has been set free, but now the eyes of the world is on him to know the kind of leader he would be. He now has to prove how diplomatic he can be in his pursuit of Biafra, that I am not sure he can do. I suspect his voice man slowly become more Englishman like all of a sudden.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by sexaddict08(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
if Igbos are to be produce a president come 2019, I would nominate Nnamdi KANU. he has balls, got charisma...anything he says to Igbo youths goes

President of Nigeria or Biafra ?? even the Ikemba of Nnewi could not become president.
Maybe another Igbo man, yes. but NK till another world.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by millionboi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Keep deceiving yourself there, you hear? Everyone knows that Kanu's release is a result of the Buhari Administration's magnanimity, and nothing more. He was at the mercy of a 'zoo' court and judge, and could've been tried and found guilty and heaven wouldn't have fallen. The least you lot can do is to thank Buhari like Ohaneze Youth Forum did for the generous gesture, and move on. Your grandstanding can't alter these facts on ground.
U r a big fool 2tink dis way.......let me tell u,is only a poor rat lik u dat buhari wil handle anyhow,nt d Igbos.ok?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Johnsown1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
why should him shout u,it is nw u Will see fire, haters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by sexaddict08(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
funnynation:

We don't need to thank him, our prayers and our agitation made him to release the man.. Welcome back! When are you resuming your work? I know they made u to be strong.. Ask Charly Boy..
CEO #funnyNation Entertainment..
FunnyNation Comedian say so!
My signature though...

OK, you're a comedian. I see!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Johnsown1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
why should him shout up,it is nw u Will see fire, haters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by nnamdismart25(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
End time appreciation. Just reading comments.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by sexaddict08(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
EternalTruths:
Kanu will be back with more Truth. cool

nna, once beaten twice shine....
let's watch n see how d movie goes .
actor no dey die na for movies oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Gkemz: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chukwu okike abiama daalu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by millionboi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Osahon7:
lol! You funny o! My guy DSS has reconfigured his brain! You aren't gonna hear anything from him in a long while
He is nt a coward like u.....watch nd see,u dnt even knw him at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by millionboi(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
hollandis:
His father has been paid off

I know this is the kind of story Seun will like to Put in front page

Useless guy
Seun is d brain behind dis trash...God save dem say thy release m!Zombies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by okejos(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
JOY TO IBOS, KANU DON COM, LET ALL RECIEVE HER KING, LET ALL BIAFRANS PREPARE THEIR STUFF, N AL THEIR SING, N AL THEIR NATION, N ALL N NATION SING. UP BIAFRA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by abnsugbe: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
BIGERBOY1:

useless thing..to keep his mouth shut..thats what Nigeria Hates:#Truth..speak truth and you will become enemy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by porshuch: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sai Baba! I know Nnamdi will not talk again, he has learnt his lessons. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by funnynation(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
jelal007:
Buffoon...I dare you to go out and start agitating 4 biafra. Mumu,who stays behind his keyboard and types crap.
na keypad i dey use dey type no be keyboard..
Thank you for calling me mumu, i understand, na mumu dey know mumu, so we dey same catigory
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by CharlesIyke414(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kyase:
Mr Israel Kanu, the father of the pro-Biafra activist, Nnamdi Kanu, has thanked President Muhammadu Buhari and other Nigerians over the release of his son.

The elder Kanu is the traditional ruler of Afara Ukwu Ibeku Autonomous Community, Umuahia.

He told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Umuahia that he was grateful to “well-meaning Nigerians for their prayers and support’’ during Nnamdi’s incarceration.

He added that he was amazed by the goodwill and show of solidarity by Nigerians, especially the pro-Biafra groups, which, he said, “stood by us for the period my son was detained.’’

He said that he was particularly grateful to God that the court acquitted his son of all the charges, including treasonable felony, brought against him.

“My family and the entire people of Afara Ukwu are happy over the release of our son and we shall continue to thank God and Nigerians for this happy event,’’ Kanu said.

The traditional ruler commended the judiciary for proving to be the hope of the common man, saying, “the judiciary applied wisdom in discharging and acquitting my son.’

He called on the pro-Biafra groups to go about their agitation peacefully and without confrontation to the government.

In a related development, Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC) also hailed the president ‘for listening to the pleas of Ndigbo and progressive Nigerians.’

In a statement made available to NAN, OYC said that Kanu’s release had doused the tension generated by his detention, adding that the development had spared Nigeria of another security challenge.

The statement was signed by the National President and Secretary of the organisation, Okechukwu Isiguzoro and Nnabuike Okwu respectively.

It said that Kanu’s release would go a long way to restore the confidence of Ndigbo in Buhari’s Administration.

“Having released Kanu, the Federal Government should go further and address all the other grievances of the pro-Biafra agitators,’’ the statement said.

According to OYC, the agitators were only protesting against the marginalisation and injustices being meted against Ndigbo.

It cited the poor state of federal roads in the South- East, abandonment of the Enugu coal mine for over 43 years, non-inclusion of Abia and Imo youths in the Niger Delta Amnesty deal, among others as instances of marginalization of Ndigbo.

On his part, the Secretary of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB), Mr Uchenna Madu, described the release of its leader as ‘triumph over injustice, suppression, oppression and subjugation of IPOB.’

NAN reports that the IPOB leader was arrested and detained for allegedly running Radio Biafra, an offence considered treasonable. (NAN)
http://leadership.ng/news/484147/family-thanks-buhari-nigerians-kanus-release
lies, uchenna mmadu is not anything in ipob.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
buhari ordered the court to. after giving nnamdi a stiff warning that if he continues after this release, no more pity. the revolution is dead. nnamdi will return home and pretend not to know what biafra is again
ain't u ashame that buhari is interfering in judicial matter ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by spanishkid(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
What rubbish. Buhari should have hanged him from his balls and let's see what would have happened. All the same I'm happy he has finally learnt his lesson.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by edupedia: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

...well said...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by sukkot: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lemon12:
ain't u ashame that buhari is interfering in judicial matter ?
nope i am not

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by edupedia: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
millionboi:
He is nt a coward like u.....watch nd see,u dnt even knw him at all

Una attend sukuru with kanu...sebi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release by Babareho(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
At last he got released | for more news visit www.adeatom..con

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijaws Attack Binis Over Ownership Of Gelegele Land In Edo State / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.