Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out (88868 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Bosses Abuse Their Staff / Women Bosses And Their Women Problem / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by boldfrank(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is quite fictional . U get love charm ni?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by rallymento(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
I feel your story... I will advise you to get married at all cost and it will end. at least they are married too, If at all they want to demand it from you, they will rethink and keep calm unless they want karma to make their wife a Biatch... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Adeyinka123: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
schumastic:
sleep till you own the company, then you can retire from sleeping with them

This your opinion is bad o!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by fembrous4: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
lolzzz
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by jgbemson1: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nice one ,since u have ur way to the top and u have to be very careful..

AIDS IS REAL
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Mekzmoney(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Did I hear u say ur feeling as if ur a slot? What are u then? A cheerful giver or a gud samaritan? Arrant nonesense!!!

Use super glue or araldite and glue dat irritating pussy of urs....

I pitty dat man dat wud marry u, if at all ur gonna marry tho undecided
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ruggedtimi(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
feeling like a slut. undecided...or be u slutter already
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by aprokomania(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
i just read the first line only and I'm wondering if she's really a graduate. . . . "I am dating 3 men and BOTH men are all my bosses"

. like , lady, you smoked weed?
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Maski87: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
This story is just a lie this girl is just a LovePeddler,who bleeps for money and wants people to believe she gets job and promotions, this is a lie #4pinnochios.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
I am really tired of all this script on this forum, I think its high time a thread for movie writing be opened on this forum, so that our arm chair directors, script writers and gossip sorry movie producers be gainfully employed. cool
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ephi123(f): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
schumastic:

hahahaha cheesy wicked!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by amazingspiderma: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
I have been trying o wrap my head around this unbelievable adventure.
[b]This is more than Lord of the rings & Hobbits combined.
[/b]Na only waka come.
Really don't know if what you want is a changed life or you want to optimize your opportunity further in the company.

On a serious note,your ambition have no limits.You need to ask God for forgiveness, quit all those relationships and find a new job elsewhere. With your position and years of experience,I believe this would be a little bit easier.Live a good life,as you don't who you might end up marrying tomorrow.The world is a small place,social media has even made it extremely smaller.
Goodliness with contentment is great gain.
May God help you
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by 9jatatafo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Your puny is your qualification so keep using it to get what you want. I just feel sorry for the man that will marry you because if your husband'a friends are richer than your man, you will still do the same by serving them your kpekus. Are you a nypho or slot? You will surely cheat on your husband in the future for qualities your husband lacks
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by BluStreak(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
AhmadMind:

You are TOAST.... there is a REASON why they all "Accidentally" SEE YOU and Come for TeSt RuN....

2 things to note....they are passing the ball, but you can quickly drop the Lower Level guys and sight... The BIG BOSS!

Next step will be to skilfully kick the Biggest Boss by accidentally showing up in his Local Community Function...Like his Church where he is respected...

You might even penetrate a circle that will cause him to "Drop you"like a Hot Potato!

RESPECT! Bro. Your head dey there. No need castigating the owner of the write-up cos this is what goes on in our society. It is even happening as we type so lets not hide our head in the sand like an Ostrich. She should follow the quoted advice to the later, that's only if she can get here sef.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by flamingREED(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
I may end up offending the children of darkness, or of Satan, or the lousy self-styled end-time brood of vipers.

I weep for the world.

The Battle to suppress guilt will always end in futility.
One day, we all shall reap the fruits of the free-fall in immorality.
We shall, either to God or now on earth to men, give account of our shady deeds.

Whatever you cannot get through justice gladly forgo.
If you don't, one day your lovers will discover you and deal with you as a slut deserves.

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?
What is money? What is wealth? But things that fade and vanish away.

What a shame! A world that denies God.
What a world that professes to go it without God turns into - a den of predators and spineless preys!

Don't just think 'I feel I'm a slut', you're indeed one.
It's up to you too choose what's more important to you.
To quit your job or offer your body to a director (who may even be married).

Women are even the problem of women.

Fear God and break away from the vile behaviour before something worse catches up with you.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by omajali2003(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Getting promotion the Lucifer way will ultimately land you in hell. What shall it profit a man if he gets all the earthly promotion and end up in hell
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by oslae(f): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
schumastic:
Epic! grin grin grin she took the easiest way out. Help her pls cheesy
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by olly4best: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Foolish lady, Continue sleeping with everyone of them
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by xest(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The young lady needs your advice too... smh.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-lady-who-slept-her-way-to-top.html
you are dating married men and proud of it,u dnt even have shame. Anoda womans man? Why dnt u sleep with the entire staffs over there! There is no advice for u,d only advice is dt,such fate wil befall u too.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by paparazzi1987(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
eiyah...And na one UNFORTUNATE man go marry this one at last !!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by amacastel: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Tell Mr and manager that u r now a born again, or u r engaged to be married, the date the director and hold him very tight to make u richer may be u could be a manager or MD dis time to grow in every sector in the country as a woman is sleep ur way to d top the most impt thing is u don't do it for nothing. If MIKE nd manager panic give them a girl as love-vendor then face the Director and d MD. Even Zenith bank 2nd in command finish her nysc 2006 but she slept her way to wia she is now. Very rich lady within 9yrs of graduation
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Rori(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
aprokomania:
i just read the first line only and I'm wondering if she's really a graduate.
"I am dating 3 men and BOTH men are all my bosses"

like , lady, you smoked weed?

U see say she is sleeping her way to the top and u r expecting good written English frm her. Na wa for u oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by amacastel: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
xest:
you are dating married men and proud of it,u dnt even have shame. Anoda womans man? Why dnt u sleep with the entire staffs over there! There is no advice for u,d only advice is dt,such fate wil befall u too.

Leave her alone is the position women see themselves in this country if she didn't do it she will be wallowing the street looking for job is beta she has a job than in the street looking for job
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
I don't see the problem here.. as long as you are not greedy around food and drinking beer and nkwobi.. babes.. the thing no get meter.. Wash, Dry, lubricate and Re-use as often as needed just make sure you hit the Gym regularly, use a good moisturizer and douche. your market will never go out of fashion IJN. AMEN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by smallatobs(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
you need to sleep with me too before I can advise you, I promise my advice will also lift you up, lolz.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by normrebel(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dumb ho would be surprised that she's been switched, bosses be having drinks over her talk and laffing out loud.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ehis05(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Which kain nollywood script b dis??
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by tammie24: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
As you got higher u were suppose to drop the lower ones cos they have little or nothing to contribute to your career.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Disaster! Wrong orientation!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ojuolu(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
AhmadMind:

You are TOAST.... there is a REASON why they all "Accidentally" SEE YOU and Come for TeSt RuN....

2 things to note....they are passing the ball, but you can quickly drop the Lower Level guys and sight... The BIG BOSS!

Next step will be to skilfully kick the Biggest Boss by accidentally showing up in his Local Community Function...Like his Church where he is respected...

You might even penetrate a circle that will cause him to "Drop you"like a Hot Potato!

Gamer! Good one.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by lllennie(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
I think you should quit all the relationships, because you might not know the pain you are making another family go through, it will be selfish not to consider this, quit even if it means your job. God has given you all you need to succeed wait on him don't use your body it is a sin. God still loves you very much you know, just ask him to strengthen you and direct you to the right path and he will. Thanks
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by NegeduGrace(f): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
And the woman is foolish enough to think these men don't know about her sluttish attitude.? cheesy

Men that would have discussed her matter on a bottle of red wine and some fish barbecue at one bar on an evening weekend. gringrin

She thinks it's a secret. cheesy

Madam abeg keep adding more managers to your score. When they reach 10 come and tell us. tongue

So many ladies in the corporate world have caught themselves in this type of web and they can't come out of it easily.
counsellor..we hear ya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) / Salary Structure Of Etisalat, Zain, MTN, Glo? / University Courses That Are Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.