Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out (88862 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Bosses Abuse Their Staff / Women Bosses And Their Women Problem / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by flamingREED(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
viktor01:
LOL. i like Nigerians with their method of advice, when they tell you to continue, then you should know what to do.
Guy, I like your signature!

"the cleaner they look, the more dirt they have swept under the carpet"
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by xest(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
amacastel:

Leave her alone is the position women see themselves in this country if she didn't do it she will be wallowing the street looking for job is beta she has a job than in the street looking for job
birds of the same feather. Karma awaits u all.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by SimplyIFE(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
She asked for an advice not insults and ill complements
Dear sis abi aunt,stop sleeping with those men,Quit d job and pray 4 a better one
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Osondu4christ: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
God bless you my friend, you have made the mistake, i will not join to condemn you, I will not also advice you to continue with any of them, they are all married and have a family. I know you will not be happy to see another person sleep with your husband. So quit the job, quit all the relationships, redidicate your life and body to Jesus. Make a commitment to seek only God. If in one month you don't get another job of your choice in any city of your choice, then God is fake. I will drop my contacts Osondu4christ@gmail.com , call me and insult me. You have gotten all by a very wrong foundation, please make a vow sincerely b4 God never to allow any man see your pants again till you get married, watch what God will do for you in days from today.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by emecheboy2(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Story Story
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Thelmerh(f): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The young lady needs your advice too... smh.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-lady-who-slept-her-way-to-top.html
please is she the only female in d company
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by drplenty(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
end time bxxch When they're done with ur pinny, money won't repair Ur essence
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Luscious06: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Its a pity that you had to belittle your pride to get promoted,
if you can sleep with 3 men under the same roof, then 4 men shouldn't
be a big task. The 3 men are linked together in a way and would surely
chat about their experiences with you on bed etc, the way you moan, smell,
yearn for more etc. which is indeed very disgraceful and such gist would spread
like wildfire.
Stop this crazy act which i'm sure would only bring about your downfall,
you have got ears... harken to the words.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Btruth: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Did you say you are feeling like a slut? Well, you are a slut, because someday, you will aspire to become somebody's wife, a bi?
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by PunterTim(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:
Olosho will always remain olosho!

Even in a corporate organisation.
gringringringrin

Keep going higher biko!
More Lyk Widening Her Legs To Reach Higher!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by andyanders: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op, you have already said who you are and where you work.

You are a banker and that is how you ladies operate. Since you are a distributor, keep distributing until you become sick.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by flexyfranky(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Young lady, I must say that I am really sorry 4 wat u hav put urself. But on d oda hand, its not ur fault cos dose men wouldn't hav given u those promotion or made u a perm. Staff on merit, they just want u n since u hav given dem and also gotten wat u wanted, I will advice you quit d oda HOD n d manager in d oda state u were working n settle wit sl**ping with d MD n d Director but in a coded manner. Though dis may not be a good advice but its my best opinion 4 u now. After all, dia r lots of ppl doing dis day by day in d different streets in different states of the country. Who am I to judge. We all have one bad trait or d oda. God save us all.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by repogirl(f): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm, she has to finish what she started or just quit.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ugbah007: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
I like you my dear because you're feeling bad about it,some girls do worst and don't feel any remorse.I think you need your own man,from there save up some money and buy some shares in the company,that will give you better edge in the company.I know it will be difficult but stop sleeping with the other 3 staffs,let the M-D be your last bus stop then dump his ass after getting what you want and grow to be a major share holder in the firm.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Gkemz: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seductive slut ain't you old enough to counsel yourself. Just pity ur potential husband who will be bringing in an empty and used container without its juicy content bringing shame to his family (as in public toilet). Not one, not two, not three but four and still counting. Must you climb upon all men for you to climb at the peak of ur career. Official Doro the cheerful giver.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by PunterTim(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
lefulefu:
Hehe u dey date 3 guys u dey complain.what of babes wey get 15 to 20 boyfriends.
Worse Off Hypocrites
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Damfostopper(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
i dnt advice biitches.....well....the fucck i gave went that way....go luk dat way
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by xkris11(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why re u telling us? Do you need a medal for your achievement?its obvious you tempted those men to sleep with you for your selfish reasons, and now just as planned the boss is on your neck,WELDONE.

Keep it up..The boss is your beginning.
So, how many men do you sleep with altogether?
4 married men in your office,probably 2 married men outside the office (clients).
1 Ex Boyfriend,2 potential husband.

10 men altogether. ..
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by schumastic(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
oslae:

Epic! grin grin grin she took the easiest way out. Help her pls cheesy

i just gave her the best advice...moreover if you read through, you will see she was able to keep the whole affair secret from all three men.

Imagine her now running the company, won't that be nice wink grin
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Willydilly(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
You are a nincompoop, a big olodo, since you started it you didn't seek for advice and now you are telling us to advice you,? Get out!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by hob(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pu**y bleeping continua

na ur life
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
ednut1:
Witnessed one in real life. Since dat day i dey fear all this beautiful admin/ secretaries o.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by schumastic(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
ephi123:

hahahaha cheesy wicked!

the lady in question is bloody, for running such patrol and non of the men finding out about it..

if Dasuki had this lady as his P.A i bet you, no1 will find out about the financial scam he did grin
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by heardis: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abeg shey u go dey Bleep me sef. I can make u a partner in my company or give u regular fucking tips o. Bleep on jor. Fuckist
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Jacko1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Half the corporate ladies do this no big deal.... Sleep to meet target.... Fo promotion.....fo leave to b approved..... To reverse query...... To get pay fo performanc.... Sleep to make late comin reverse..... To go fo courses .... To pas trainings..... To represent company.... To b part of christmas plannin committee list goes on

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Dindondin(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
GoldenJAT:
No advice... Cos owna ladies no DE take advice.... U knw wetin 2 do, keep on sleeping with all of them
best response
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol so she only realized she could be a slut when she considered adding the 4th guy? Hahaha women are horrible creatures,I bet she still have at least 2 guys she's dating out of her work place...smgdh borehole oshi
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Pjelafe(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pls leave married men alone. U destroying dia family.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by proxillin(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thats why I dont respect those carreer ladies in big cars.

I see them as corporate prostitutes. And most of them are baby mama in the making.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
U will also need to sleep with the gateman,so that he can continue to open the gate for u.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
chimkaire:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
wetin happen tongue
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Kazrem(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
What advice does she need now? She used her body to get what she wanted, now her body can't take it any longer. Did she not know at the beginning that time will tell how far she can exchange her body for worldly positions?
Well, seems she has realized now that hard work pays, she should just back out at this point, else she would open brothel on herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) / Salary Structure Of Etisalat, Zain, MTN, Glo? / University Courses That Are Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.