Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions (46120 Views)

JAMB Orders All Institutions To End 2017 Admissions January 25 / Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta 2016/2017 Screen Exercise Form Is Out / 2016/2017 Direct Entry, Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by orikz(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2016
phemmyjohnson:

expect post utme form anytime from late July/august.. all courses are lectured in d main campus.....
k. tanz...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by adebekunyewande: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
pls i have ond in slt with dinstinction and a very good o level, i want to study biochemistry at funaab,wah are my chances?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by giftedzealous: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
What u need to no before u can study in the schoolHow to get admission into the school firstly u need too have international passport and your result either neco or weac to apply for the admission in the school...SCHOOL COURSES OFFERED:B.SC:mathematics,physics&computer scienceB.SC:MATHEMATICS,CHEMESTRY&COMPUTER SCIENCEB.SC:MATHEMATICS,ELECTRONICS&COMPUTER SCIENCEB.SC:MATHEMATICS,STATISTICS&COMPUTER SCIENCEB.SC:BIOTECHNOLOGY,CHEMISTRY&COMPUTER APPLICATIONB.SC:BIOTECHNOLOGY,BIOCHEMISTRY&CHEMISTRYB.SC:BIOTECHNOLOGY,MICROBIOLOGY&CHEMISTRYB.B.A:BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONB.B.M:BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENTB.COM:COMPUTER APPLICATIONB.COM:BANKING&INSURANCEM.SC :5YRS INTEGRATED CHEMISTRYM.SC:5YRS INTEGRATED PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRYBM/BAM/MAM:3/4/5YEARS DUAL DEGREE COURSE IN MANAGEMENT [AICTE APPROVED]PHARMACYB.PHARMACYPHARM.D [6YRS]M.PHARMACY:PHARMACEUTICSM.PHARMACY;PHARMACEUTICS [DRUGS REGULATORY AFFAIRS]M.PHARMACY:INDUSTRIAL PHARMACYM:PHARMACY:PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS (PROPOSED)ENGINEERINGB.TECH:ELECTRONICS&COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (ECE)B.TECH:ELECTRICALS&ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (EEE)B.TECH:COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING (CSE)B.TECH:CIVIL ENGINEERING (CE)B.TECH:MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ME)M.TECH:VLSI SYSTEM DESIGNM.TECH: POWER ELECTRONICSM.TECH:COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERINGM.TECH:STRUCTURAL&CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING (PROPOSED)M.TECH:CONTROL SYSTEM (PROPOSED)STUDY IN US PROGRAM.........M.B.A.PROGRAMME; Candidate who join MBA (international programme) at our chaitanya postgraduate (autonomous) hanamkonda, have to study first year at our school and final year at virgina common wealth university,richmond virginia,USA/savannah state university,georgia/university of alabama,birminghom,USA.M.TECH PROGRAMME:CANDIDATE who join M.TECH at our chaitanya institute technology& science,hanamkonka,have to stduy first year at our skol and final year at university of alabama,birmingham,alabama.B.TECH PROGRAMME:Candidate who join our chaintaya institute technology &science,hanamkonda,have to study first and second year at our school and third year and fourth year at university of alabama.BBA/BBM Candidate who join BBA&BBM at our school (autonomous) hanamkonka,have to study first and second year in our school and third year and fourth year at savannah state university,savannah,georgia,USA.And the remaining course will be done in the school and after 3years you can work in any country with the certificate of this school.FOR MORE DETAILS :THIS MY CONTACT/WHATSAPP :+917097744084 and if also your network is good we can do video cal.,.....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Dariye(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
dam4wummy:

Thanks, but which would be considered first in case of admission??

If your O LEVEL is great and your jamb score is also superb but you fail to pass the cut off mark of the post utme, then NO SHOW FOR YOU O.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Edroom: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
dam4wummy:

Is it composite that would be considered firtst or post utme result?
at least you must score 40% in post ume then your olevel and jamb score will be screened.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2016
smiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2016
juhan:
Hi guys i got 230 in jamb nd i wanna go 4 vet medicine. Wat r my chances of getting admmission?is it okay?
It depends on how strong your O'level is. Just aim for nothing less than 55 in post-utme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Jamzig1:
It depends on how strong your O'level is. Just aim for nothing less than 55 in post-utme
ok
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2016
juhan:

ahh my waec is just C5 dat full it buh i'l check my neco....shey i can use neco?....na reading tinz again....when is d post-utme sef?? And r u a student in funaab
You can use two sittings to boost your points. Yes, u can use neco provided its not awaiting result. Yes, I am a 200L student. Post-utme should be around July
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jamzig1:
You can use two sittings to boost your points. Yes, u can use neco provided its not awaiting result. Yes, I am a 200L student. Post-utme should be around July
thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by lekelistik: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Please dropping questions on this forum is some how stressful I have to come to this site evri now and then to get a reply and d reply sometimes doesn't answer my question. If there is ani colmas student of funaab or any student of the school that would love to help a prospective student with necessary info please drop ur number so we can chat on whatsapp.

Thanks in advance

God Bless
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
lekelistik:
Please dropping questions on this forum is some how stressful I have to come to this site evri now and then to get a reply and d reply sometimes doesn't answer my question. If there is ani colmas student of funaab or any student of the school that would love to help a prospective student with necessary info please drop ur number so we can chat on whatsapp.

Thanks in advance

God Bless
Nothing good comes easy bro...Just in case..this is my digits: 07017225156..Ladies only *winks*....just kidding, u are free to holla at me
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Edroom: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
juhan:

ahh my waec is just C5 dat full it buh i'l check my neco....shey i can use neco?....na reading tinz again....when is d post-utme sef?? And r u a student in funaab
yes you can
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Edroom: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
juhan:
Hi guys i got 230 in jamb nd i wanna go 4 vet medicine. Wat r my chances of getting admmission?is it okay?
score high mark in postume, hope you have good olevel .
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by sashabree(f): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Jamzig1:

I av C all through in my neco, while my waec I do av b in certain subjects. Can I use both?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2016
sashabree:

I av C all through in my neco, while my waec I do av b in certain subjects. Can I use both?
Yes, u can use both
Pick the highest grades of the 5 subjects to be submitted
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by sashabree(f): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Jamzig1:
Yes, u can use both
Pick the highest grades of the 5 subjects to be submitted

Ok Merci!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Colmas(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good afternoon,am a student of funaab from college of management science's(COLMAS) department of business administration.
Please feel free to ask me any question thats on your mind pertaining funaab on whatsapp(08189502506)
Note:management students only
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by lakesidelord: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
seriously need help!!
Am making use of 2 sitting
GCE: Ariyo Lekan Damilola
WAEC: Ariyo Olalekan
JAMB:Ariyo Olalekan Damilola
My Full name is: Ariyo Olalekan Damilola

my question is will Funaab Accept affidavit for correction of name on My Gce Result. Or no need to get affidavit?? since on my original certificate my date of birth nd image appear on it....

someone with experience should help me out pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Buh hwfa past questions na? Hw will i get d past questions?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by donwizfit2(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
dis is my num 08186324436 cant wait too be in d group
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Edroom:
score high mark in postume, hope you have good olevel .
yeah i wanna combine both neco nd waec....r past questions available? Nd is vet med a competitive course??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Edroom: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
juhan:
yeah i wanna combine both neco nd waec....r past questions available? Nd is vet med a competitive course??
you can combine waec and neco, past questions (likely questions ) is available , mind you vet is a competitive course
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Edroom:
you can combine waec and neco, past questions (likely questions ) is available , mind you vet is a competitive course
tnx....where can i get past questions? Nd i taut people didnt lyk vet nah y is it competitive??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
lakesidelord:
seriously need help!!
Am making use of 2 sitting
GCE: Ariyo Lekan Damilola
WAEC: Ariyo Olalekan
JAMB:Ariyo Olalekan Damilola
My Full name is: Ariyo Olalekan Damilola

my question is will Funaab Accept affidavit for correction of name on My Gce Result. Or no need to get affidavit?? since on my original certificate my date of birth nd image appear on it....

someone with experience should help me out pls

That's not gonna be a problem. You can get an affidavit to be on safer side but i can assure you it's not gonna be a problem
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Edroom: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
juhan:
tnx....where can i get past questions? Nd i taut people didnt lyk vet nah y is it competitive??
welcome, lol, some can die for vet.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by lakesidelord: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
barackohandso:

That's not gonna be a problem. You can get an affidavit to be on safer side but i can assure you it's not gonna be a problem

Thank bruh
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Kingsley1000(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
My sis got 198 in jamb under agricultural administration,is she eligible to write post ume and what's her chances of getting admission?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
My sis got 198 in jamb under agricultural administration,is she eligible to write post ume and what's her chances of getting admission?

Wait for the official cut off mark requirement from the school
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
lakesidelord:

Thank bruh

Sure. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by Kingsley1000(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
barackohandso:

Wait for the official cut off mark requirement from the school
when is the official cut off coming out?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kingsley1000:
when is the official cut off coming out?

No official date. Just keep checking Funaab's website and this thread. You're surely see it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.