Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi (18798 Views)

Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / Come IN And Tell Us Your Fatawa On This / Funeral Janazah Prayer,s To Say During Salatul Ghaib. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeathStroke007:

Bidiah or no bidiah.. People should stop reciting salatu fathi . . . Simply because its not sunnah.. Lobatan
Why should people stop reciting it?. Here is the translation of the meaning (of Solati fathi again):

O God bless our Master Muhammad (pbuh) who opened what had been closed, and who is the Seal of what had gone before, he who makes the Truth Victorious by the Truth, the guide to thy straight path, and bless his household as is the due of his immense position and grandeur.

You have problem with it?. Is there anything therein conflicting Shari'a?

Now, here are challenges you failed to address earlier. What do you say about these, bruh?

Those who say it is wrong to recite salat al-fatih because it was not established by the prophet (peace be on him and his household) himself should bring prove why they themselves practice the following while it can NEVER be established as practice authorize by the prophet:

i. "Allahuma sali ala Muhammad wa ala ahlihi wa ala as'abihi ajmain"
NB: what is recommended is the unbolded part. Prophet NEVER authorized the bolded part. We only use our initiatives to add the companions as a result of their selfless contributions.

ii. Saying of "RadiAllahu anhum/Ridwanullah alayhi" after the name of the companions.
Even the companions themselves NEVER practice such not to mention the holy prophet (peace be on him and his household).

iii. Praying of Tarawih.
Muhammad (peace be on him and his household) NeVER institutionalized it. In fact he kicked against it and the 2nd khalifa who institutionalized it called it "Bid'ah Hassanat (good innovation)". He never tagged it as "Sunnati Nabiyy (practice of the prophet)".
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Empiree:
Why should people stop reciting it?. Here is the translation of the meaning (of Solati fathi again):

O God bless our Master Muhammad (pbuh) who opened what had been closed, and who is the Seal of what had gone before, he who makes the Truth Victorious by the Truth, the guide to thy straight path, and bless his household as is the due of his immense position and grandeur.

Now, here are challenges you failed to address earlier. What do you say about these, bruh?

I don't care abot the meaning or content.. As long as its competing and some people have even replaced it with what prophet muhammad (saw) do say. Infact as long as prophet muhammad(saw) never recited it.. Stay away from it.. Simple as abc

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeathStroke007:

I don't care abot the meaning or content.. As long as its competing and some people have even replaced it with what prophet muhammad (saw) do say. Infact as long as prophet muhammad(saw) never recited it.. Stay away from it.. Simple as abc
And you care to address the rest?. They fall in the same category
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
Empiree:
And you care to address the rest?. They fall in the same category

Which rest?...
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Empiree:

That number 1 and 2.. I have never hear it from any sunni.. And I have never recite it

And concerning saying rodiyallah annihu.. I have no knowledge about that.. I can't say anything

Concerning tarawih.. Please explain better..expanciate..
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeathStroke007:

That number 1 and 2.. I have never hear it from any sunni.. And I have never recite it

And concerning saying rodiyallah annihu.. I have no knowledge about that.. I can't say anything

Concerning tarawih.. Please explain better..expanciate..
There is nothing to explain now. It is clear to me you have no idea what you have been saying concerning bid'a. You only hear folks say it and you too jumped the wagon.

Anyways, i have no problems with those phrases. They are just tip of iceberg. It's your homework to educate yourself. Ball is in you court bruh
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeathStroke007:

Which rest?...

This...you addressed them already

Those who say it is wrong to recite salat al-fatih because it was not established by the prophet (peace be on him and his household) himself should bring prove why they themselves practice the following while it can NEVER be established as practice authorize by the prophet:

i. "Allahuma sali ala Muhammad wa ala ahlihi wa ala as'abihi ajmain"
NB: what is recommended is the unbolded part. Prophet NEVER authorized the bolded part. We only use our initiatives to add the companions as a result of their selfless contributions.

ii. Saying of "RadiAllahu anhum/Ridwanullah alayhi" after the name of the companions.
Even the companions themselves NEVER practice such not to mention the holy prophet (peace be on him and his household).

iii. Praying of Tarawih.
Muhammad (peace be on him and his household) NeVER institutionalized it. In fact he kicked against it and the 2nd khalifa who institutionalized it called it "Bid'ah Hassanat (good innovation)". He never tagged it as "Sunnati Nabiyy (practice of the prophet)".
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Empiree:
There is nothing to explain now. It is clear to me you have no idea what you have been saying concerning bid'a. You only hear folks say it and you too jumped the wagon.

Anyways, i have no problems with those phrases. They are just tip of iceberg. It's your homework to educate yourself. Ball is in you court bruh

Haba.. I have no idea what bidiah means.. Ok.. I accept.. Please educate me on what bidiah means

And concerning the issues I said I have no idea about.. Explain also sir
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeathStroke007:

Haba.. I have no idea what bidiah means.. Ok.. I accept.. Please educate me on what bidiah means

And concerning the issues I said I have no idea about.. Explain also sir
The issue of tarawee was dealt with several times. I really need not elaborate on that. Check albaqir's profile. I think he's the one who started the thread. Check it out and learn there. However, I somewhat disagree with shia's stands on tarawee. They do not reject it but i think they have problem with its congregation. Indeed, prophet(SAW) did not offer tarawee in congregation for the fact that people may make it conpulsory. Ths is just brief i can tell you.

As for sending blessings on sahabee, thats really not issue. It was not ordered by the prophet but it's intellectually sound to do so. It's not bid'a to say "radiaAllah anium" following mentions of any sahaba.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Empiree:
The issue of tarawee was dealt with several times. I really need not elaborate on that. Check albaqir's profile. I think he's the one who started the thread. Check it out and learn there. However, I somewhat disagree with shia's stands on tarawee. They do not reject it but i think they have problem with its congregation. Indeed, prophet(SAW) did not offer tarawee in congregation for the fact that people may make it conpulsory. Ths is just brief i can tell you.

As for sending blessings on sahabee, thats really not issue. It was not ordered by the prophet but it's intellectually sound to do so. It's not bid'a to say "radiaAllah anium" following mentions of any sahaba.

Exactly.. Since prophet never did tarawee.. Its not advisable to do it( tarawee is strictly an issue concerning religion)

Concerning the mentions "radiAllah anium" after sahba name is alright intellectually and am sure it might get started by the arabs ..its just a sign o respect for the sahbahs.. And its not bidiah nor right or wrong because its not par of islam.. If you say "radiaAllah anium" no reward nor sin for you, if you don't, no reward or sin for you
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeathStroke007:

Exactly.. Since prophet never did tarawee.. Its not advisable to do it( tarawee is strictly an issue concerning religion)
So you dont offer tarawee?. It's just nafilat by the way. Nothing sinful should one decides not to. But it's pretty much dunce(literal and slow learning) to say if prophet didnt do it you wont. That'as like holding on to a shell. Tarawee is supererogatory.

Concerning the mentions "radiAllah anium" after sahba name is alright intellectually and am sure it might get started by the arabs ..its just a sign o respect for the sahbahs.. And its not bidiah nor right or wrong because its not par of islam.. If you say "radiaAllah anium" no reward nor sin for you, if you don't, no reward or sin for you
You are a funny dude. You choose what is and what is not bid'a grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Empiree:
So you dont offer tarawee?. It's just nafilat by the way. Nothing sinful should one decides not to. But it's pretty much dunce(literal and slow learning) to say if prophet didnt do it you wont. That'as like holding on to a shell. Tarawee is supererogatory.

You are a funny dude. You choose what is and what is not bid'a grin grin

I don't choose o.. All I know is anything that prophet muhammad(saw) never said or did on religion issue should be stay away from. Besides, stuffs concerning religion that prophet didn't do..where does it all come from..

If I call sonething bidiah or I say its wrong.. Correct me

I listened to a lecture that said using spoon to eat is bidiah.. I did not agree to it.. Because eating is not part of islam. Eating is part of our way of life
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
^ Thats Aliu Jabata for you grin
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Tooka(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeathStroke007:

Bidiah or no bidiah.. People should stop reciting salatu fathi . . . Simply because its not sunnah.. Lobatan
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Tooka(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeathStroke007:

what about if we don't stop? you'll blown up your suicide belt? as much as you send pple to hell fire doesn't safice you? come on! Islam simple stand for peace & love achievable by tolerance. control your emotions and use your senses given to you by our Creator. Fanaticism & Extremesm? nah!
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 6:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Tooka:

what about if we don't stop? you'll blown up your suicide belt? as much as you send pple to hell fire doesn't safice you? come on! Islam simple stand for peace & love achievable by tolerance. control your emotions and use your senses given to you by our Creator. Fanaticism & Extremesm? nah!

Now you get it all wrong. I said something its wrong. I didn't say you going hell. Why is it so hard for you to follow prophet muhammad(saw) recommended asaalatu for him? Why prefer someone who prophet didn't know nor see recommeded asaalatu? Are you insinuating that the so called sallatu faati is better than recommended asaaltu by prophet himself?

We are all here to learn.. No compulsion or force in islam.. Its either you follow sunnah or you don't.. NO BE BY FORCE

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Tooka(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2015
DeathStroke007:

Now you get it all wrong. I said something its wrong. I didn't say you going hell. Why is it so hard for you to follow prophet muhammad(saw) recommended asaalatu for him? Why prefer someone who prophet didn't know nor see recommeded asaalatu? Are you insinuating that the so called sallatu faati is better than recommended asaaltu by prophet himself?

We are all here to learn.. No compulsion or force in islam.. Its either you follow sunnah or you don't.. NO BE BY FORCE

So you don't send people to hell, but you mark people down because of what you don't do. fine? and may be pronouncing at least five(5) Kalimah a day is enough sunnah for some people? if you believe that our beloved Rasoolullah(s.a.w) doesn't know your imam/sheik, don't follow his prayers and preachings, follow the sunnah of the prophet. it is not so hard, and your bit part should be the rule 'there is no compulsion in Islam'. lastly, you will never understand what you hate.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tooka:

you will never understand what you hate.
Word!

Nothing could be further from the truth.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Fundamentalist: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Empiree:
Word!

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Being?
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fundamentalist:

Being?
"you will never understand what you hate."

His statement isnt clear enough?
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by sino(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2015
The major reason why we continue to have these discussions is the fact that we mostly do not understand the technical definitions of some of the terms we use in the deen. What is Ibadah, what constitute Ibadah? What is fardh/waajib? What is sunnah? What is bid’a?

In regards to the topic, I just have the following to share. I sometimes see a similitude in those who promote these “esoteric knowledge” and “strange practices”, with the people of Isreal, Allah (SWT) talks about the ungratefulness and “I too Know” attitude of these people, an example is the case when Allah (SWT) save them from Egypt, and gave them sustenance, they went still to Musa, seeking for more, seeking what is substandard and inferior, this is simply a sign of weakness in Iman.

Sincerely, I do not care the meaning of Salatu-l-Fathi, the most important thing to me is, did the Prophet (SAW) teach us how to send salawat on him? If yes, then that is indeed the best, that is what was inspired, and that is what should be promoted. Anything that is different from what the Prophet (SAW) taught his companions maybe acceptable (especially outside obligatory activities) but it is majorly inferior unless you can claim to have gotten inspiration stating the magnitude of the reward and status, no wonder the proponents of salatu-l-fathi had to come up with mind boggling information and rewards so as to keep promoting what can’t be defended, this should naturally raise a red flag in any sincere believer, one needs to ask, what is the goal in promoting this salawat?! Any spectacular thing about it?! Hope you guys also know of solatu tunjiinah?!

Now to the issue raised about radiyallahu anhum for the companions, and sending salwat on the entirety of the companions/Ummah, this is quite simple; it is funny when people bring such points to buttress cases of clear-cut bid’a in the deen. Well let me quote a simple and straight forward answer (a video transcribed and translated):

Shaykh Othman Al-Khamis Al-Tamimi Al-Kuweiti:

[Reading the question] Why don’t we say (when mentioning the Sahaaba) عليهم السلام (‘alayhim Al-Salam i.e. peace be upon them).

It’s permissible to say when mentioning a Sahaaba عليه السلام (‘alayhi Al-Salam i.e. peace be upon him). This is a Du’a (supplication). It’s just that it has become the norm (widespread) that صل الله عليه و سلم (sallALLAHU ‘alayhi …) and عليه السلام is said for the Prophet and عليه السلام for the Prophets (in general) and Angels. Also many of the Salaf like Al-Tabari, Ibn Abi Hatim, Abi Hatim, Ibn Hibban and their likes used عليه السلام for the progeny of the Prophet صل الله عليه و سلم like Ali Ibn Hussein (Ibn Ali Ibn Abi Talib), or Al-Hussein (Ibn Abi Talib), Hassan (Ibn Abi Talib), Fatimah, may Allah be pleased with them and send His peace on them [the Shaykh literally says that]. And for the Sahaaba [in general] رضي الله عنهم (radhiyallahu …) is used in accordance to these verses:

لقد رضي الله عن المؤمنين إذ يبايعونك تحت الشجرة …

or

والسابقون الأولون من المهاجرين والأنصار والذين اتبعوهم بإحسان رضي الله عنهم ورضوا عنه …

that’s what the scholars [mainly] use for the Sahaaba in general and “rahimahullah” (may Allah have mercy upon him) for those who came after them (i.e. the Tabi’een, the Atbaa’ Tabi’een etc.). This is based on “Al-Istihbaab” (Presumption of Continuity) and not on the basis of “Al-Tahrim” or “Al-Izlaam” ((i.e. it is not an obligation to use this formulas nor in a specific order). Like if you would say about someone else than a Sahaabi “radiyallahu …” then there is nothing wrong with that, it’s merely a Du’a. In fact it is even persmissible to say “sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam” to any (Muslim) person as the Prophet صل الله عليه و سلم himself did when he prayed over a Sahaabi saying: “Allahumma SALLI ‘ALAA AALI Abi Awfaa (O Allah! Send Blessings upon the family of Abi Awfaa).” We ourselves say in our “Al-Tahiyyat” (part of the daily prayer) “Allahumma salli ‘alaa Muhammad wa ‘alaa AALI Muhammad” or in the narration in Bukhari “Allahumma salli ‘alaa Muhammad wa ‘alaa AZWAAJIHI (WIVES) wa DHURRIYATIHI (his progeny) or “As-Salamu ‘alayka ayyuhaa An-Nabiyy wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu, As-Salaamu ‘ALAYNAA WA ‘ALAA ‘IBAADILLAHI As-SAALIHIN …” So even saying “Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam” to someone is not Haraam and you have not sinned. It’s only that it has become the norm to say it for the Prophet only, and “Alayhi Al-Salam” for the (other) Prophets and Angels and some of the righteous people such as Maryam or the Ahl Al-Bayt (as some scholars did in the past and today), there is no problem in that. “Radhiyallahu ‘an” is generally being said for the Sahaaba and for non-Sahaaba “Rahimahullah”, but in any case the matter is easy (no real restriction in the application of the various supplications).

So the Prophet (SAW) send salawat on his companions, even Ali (ra) did so too on Umar (ra) see below:

Ahmad bin Muhammad abu Ja`far al-`Atiqi said: abu al-Hasan al-Daraqutni `Ali bin `Omar al-Hafiz al-Baghdadi told us, abu Hamid Muhammad bin Haroun al-Hadrami told us, Ya`qoub bin Ibrahim al-Dawraqi told us, Sufiyan ibn `Uyaynah told us, from Ja`far bin Muhammad (Al-Sadiq), from his father Muhammad bin `Ali (Al-Baqir), from Jabir ibn `Abdullah al-Ansari that he said: [b]`Ali told `Omar bin al-Khattab while he was on his death-bed: “Salla-Allahu `Alayka (Allah’s prayer/blessing be upon you), and he made Du`a for him.” [/b]Sufiyan said: They said to Ja`far: “Isn’t it said that one cannot send Salat except on the Prophet (SAWS)?” he replied: “This is how I heard it.”

(source: al-Jami` li-Akhlaq al-Rawi by al-Khateeb #1327. grading: Sahih. Also in ‘Akhbar Al-Madinah, Tarikh Madinah Dimashq, Mustadrak by Al Haakim and other sources)

This hadith above is similar to others found in the sahihain with some variations see below:

While I was standing amongst the people who were invoking Allah for `Omar bin Al-Khattab who was lying (dead) on his bed, a man behind me rested his elbows on my shoulder and said, “(O `Omar!) May Allah bestow His Mercy on you. I always hoped that Allah will keep you with your two companions, for I often heard Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) saying, “I, Abu Bakr and `Omar were (somewhere). I, Abu Bakr and `Umar did (something). I, Abu Bakr and `Omar set out.’ So I hoped that Allah will keep you with both of them.” I turned back to see that the speaker was `Ali bin Abi Talib

(Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 3677, Book 62, Hadith 27USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 5, Book 57, Hadith 26)

Ibn Abu Mulaika reported:

I heard Ibn ‘Abbas as saying: When ‘Omar b. Al-Khattab was placed in the coffin the people gathered around him. They praised him and supplicated for him before the bier was lifted up, and I was one amongst them. Nothing attracted my attention but a person who gripped my shoulder from behind. I saw towards him and found that he was ‘Ali. He invoked Allah’s mercy upon ‘Omar and said: You have left none behind you (whose) deeds (are so enviable) that I love to meet Allah with them. By Allah, I hoped that Allah would keep you and your two associates together. I had often heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I came and there came too Abu Bakr and ‘Omar; I entered and there entered too Abu Bakr and ‘Omar; I went out and there went out too Abu Bakr and ‘Omar, and I hope and think that Allah will keep you along with them.

(Reference: Book 031, Number 5885: Sahih Muslim)

The fact remains that, we have the liberty to use any of these prayers on anyone as long as they are Muslims, but due to usage, scholars had used SAW and AS on prophets majorly, and in some cases, the ahl-l-bayt, Radiyallahu anhu for companions, and rahimuhu llah for those who came after the companions. There is absolutely no sin or calling it bid’a, using these prayers interchangeably for the above named individuals, and the entirety of the companions and the Ummah in general even Allah (SWT) says in the Qur’an about the believers who endure adversity:

”Such are they on whom are blessings (salawat) from their Lord, and mercy. Such are the rightly guided.” (2:157)

And Allah (SWT) Knows best.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by usmanktg2(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Nothing wrong in reciting and nothing wrong in not reciting.

Those that recite Salatul Faith are those that recite the Salatul Ibrahimiyya the most! To some of the sufis, Salatul Ibrahimiyya is compulsory in their daily litanies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Tooka:

So you don't send people to hell, but you mark people down because of what you don't do. fine? and may be pronouncing at least five(5) Kalimah a day is enough sunnah for some people? if you believe that our beloved Rasoolullah(s.a.w) doesn't know your imam/sheik, don't follow his prayers and preachings, follow the sunnah of the prophet. it is not so hard, and your bit part should be the rule 'there is no compulsion in Islam'. lastly, you will never understand what you hate.

well, I don't hate you nor anybody.. telling you to practice sunnah is my obligation as a Muslim.. practising it is entirety in your hands... and if you feel offended by any of my words... sorry o..
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
DeathStroke007:

well, I don't hate you nor anybody.. telling you to practice sunnah is my obligation as a Muslim.. practising it is entirety in your hands... and if you feel offended by any of my words... sorry o..

so those men (our ulama in the, at least 19th, 20th and 21st centuries) are wrong for some Mustahab practices they introduced like mawlud, Quran competition, recitation of different salawat and the list goes on. Were they not upon Quran and sunnah?.

As far as I'm concern, when the rosul (saw) said: "If you live long enough you will see many differences. So hold on to my sunnah and the sunnah of rightly guided sahaba and be aware of bida'a. ..."

This means practices that are bad i:e outside the fold of islam. He's not talking about duas or practices that are in harmony with Sharia.

There are other references which I'm not able to quote at this time where the sahaba were on a trip and came across sick person who was stung by snake or scorpion. The sahaba used their initiative by reciting sura fathia on the wound and the poison came out. And they got paid by the victim.

When they came home to the prophet (saw), they narrated their experience. He asked them who taught you to recite sura fathia? . They said Quran is healing and everything therein is 'iwosan'. And the victim was well and that we got paid. Rosul replied that he wants some of their compensation grin . That is "JALABI".

Try to look for the hadith. I posted if someplace before. You brothers don't seem to understand that in a matter of fard, there is no excuse, no opinion or intellect works with that. But in matter of voluntary act, there are different of opinion and acts. It's all must be within the sharia. If doesn't have to be exactly xyz in the sunnah.

So narrating above tells you and I that Rosul (saw) silently approved their initiatives.....yet he did not teach them that. Same is logical with solati fathi. You free to disagree though.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Empiree:
so those men (our ulama in the, at least 19th, 20th and 21st centuries) are wrong for some Mustahab practices they introduced like mawlud, Quran competition, recitation of different salawat and the list goes on. Were they not upon Quran and sunnah?.

As far as I'm concern, when the rosul (saw) said: [b]"If you live long enough you will see many differences. So hold on to my sunnah and the sunnah of rightly guided sahaba and be aware of bida'a. ..."[\b]

This means practices that are bad i:e outside the fold of islam. He's not talking about duas or practices that are in harmony with Sharia.

There are other references which I'm not able to quote at this time where the sahaba were on a trip and came across sick person who was stung by snake or scorpion. The sahaba used their initiative by reciting sura fathia on the wound and the poison came out. And they got paid by the victim.

When they came home to the prophet (saw), they narrated their experience. He asked them who taught you to recite sura fathia? . They said Quran is healing and everything therein is 'iwosan'. And the victim was well and that we got paid. Rosul replied that he wants some of their compensation grin . That is "JALABI".

Try to look for the hadith. I posted if someplace before. You brothers don't seem to understand that in a matter of fard, there is no excuse, no opinion or intellect works with that. But in matter of voluntary act, there are different of opinion and acts. It's all must be within the sharia. If doesn't have to be exactly xyz in the sunnah.

So narrating above tells you and I that Rosul (saw) silently approved their initiatives.....yet he did not teach them that. Same is logical with solati fathi. You free to disagree though.

all I will say is that, THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN ISLAM... my advice to you bro, never practice what prophet didn't...
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=41308747]so those men (our ulama in the, at least 19th, 20th and 21st centuries) are wrong for some Mustahab practices they introduced like mawlud, Quran competition, recitation of different salawat and the list goes on. Were they not upon Quran and sunnah?.

As far as I'm concern, when the rosul (saw) said: [b]"If you live long enough you will see many differences. So hold on to my sunnah and the sunnah of rightly guided sahaba and be aware of bida'a. ..."[\b]

So narrating above tells you and I that Rosul (saw) silently approved their initiatives.....yet he did not teach them that. Same is logical with

solati fathi. You free to disagree thoughMuhammade]

introduction of mawlud is bidiah... because prophet Muhammad (saw) never celebrated his birthday nor ask it to be celebrated...

the issue of Qur'an recitation... I don't have knowledge about it's competition during Ahmad (saw) lifetime or any of his sahbah

you misunderstood the meaning of jalabi... what you explained is not jalabi..

astagfurllah... prophet Muhammad (saw) was clear about every single thing about Islam..
if salatu fathi was acceptable or good, do you think prophet Muhammad (saw) won't tell us?

SALATU FATHI IS BIDIAH BECAUSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD NEVER RECITE IT OR RECOMMENDED IT
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
empire

there's something you are not getting right about bidiah concepts

something innovated contents might from Qur'an.. its source might be from great alfaa .. but the question is , did prophet Muhammad ever did it? if he didn't, then we shouldn't

talkless of what prophet Muhammad (saw) did .. and someone came up with another thing related to what prophet Muhammad (saw) did and it even replaced what prophet Muhammad (saw) did in the mind of people..

out of 10 Muslims.. 8 doesn't know salatu ibrahimiya... its salatu faathi that prophet Muhammad (saw) never recite dey know..

it's absurd... ITS BIDIAH..
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by usmanktg2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
if salatu fathi was acceptable or good, do you think
prophet Muhammad (saw) won't tell us?

Has Rasulullah S.A.W ever did Tafsir (Translation) of the Holy Quran in Ramadan Nooo....

In making Islamic judgements, you look at what the action yields not the action.

If maulud yields love of the prophet SAW, MashaAllah.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by usmanktg2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
did prophet Muhammad ever did it? if he didn't, then we shouldn't

Have Prophet Muhammad ever told us Not to do his maulud or salatul fatih? if he haven't, then why shouldn't we celebrate it

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by usmanktg2(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
DeathStroke007:

all I will say is that, THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN ISLAM... my advice to you bro, never practice what prophet didn't...

My Advice to you bro, never forbid what the Prophet SAW havent forbid....
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
usmanktg2:

My Advice to you bro, never forbid what the Prophet SAW havent forbid....

are you saying prophet Muhammad (saw) didn't forbid salatu fathi?
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by usmanktg2(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
DeathStroke007:

are you saying prophet Muhammad (saw) didn't forbid salatu fathi?

Qoute any hadith even ضعيف where the Prophet SAW forbid Salatul fatih.... I will love to know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / Ten Reasons You Shouldn't Celebrate Maolid Nabiyy / Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.