Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi (18799 Views)

Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / Come IN And Tell Us Your Fatawa On This / Funeral Janazah Prayer,s To Say During Salatul Ghaib. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
usmanktg2:

My Advice to you bro, never forbid what the Prophet SAW havent forbid....

let me explain in a simple English... prophet forbids whatever he didn't do before he died... (about religion)... like azkar, nafilat, salat and so on
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by usmanktg2(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
DeathStroke007:

let me explain in a simple English... prophet forbids whatever he didn't do before he died... (about religion)... like azkar, nafilat, salat and so on

Wowww.... Ok, Please quote me the hadith that says EXACTLY "don't do the azkar, nafilat, salat and so on" that I didnt??

Brother, ever heard of the word qiyās?
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Tooka(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
DeathStroke007:

well, I don't hate you nor anybody.. telling you to practice sunnah is my obligation as a Muslim.. practising it is entirety in your hands... and if you feel offended by any of my words... sorry o..

Why should i learn sunna from my blind side. i am a muslim as well and i don't need to learn sunna cheaply like that. may be there are ather faith neighbours around your area who need your sunna education, set out for dawah and educate them, is that simple. and tell those who kill in the name of islam, saudi arabia and their small groups how sunna & bidia' is. if you are offended, then i am v.sorry. Salaatul fatih doesn't blow up suicide belt and it doesn't behead human beings. if sending blessings to our beloved Prophet(s.a.w) has no reward, i believe it would not curse either.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Deayhstroke sounds like typical "protestant Islam ".
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
DeathStroke007:
you misunderstood the meaning of jalabi... what you explained is not jalabi..
What is 'jalabi'?
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Empiree:
What is 'jalabi'?

it's simple... practising dark magic, using jinns to cure or to harm ...

also is practising what prophet Muhammad (saw) never practiced.. like telling people to pick one out of tasbeeh.. using of sands..

also is chanting of incantations in Arabic...
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tooka:

Why should i learn sunna from my blind side. i am a muslim as well and i don't need to learn sunna cheaply like that. may be there are ather faith neighbours around your area who need your sunna education, set out for dawah and educate them, is that simple. and tell those who kill in the name of islam, saudi arabia and their small groups how sunna & bidia' is. if you are offended, then i am v.sorry. Salaatul fatih doesn't blow up suicide belt and it doesn't behead human beings. if sending blessings to our beloved Prophet(s.a.w) has no reward, i believe it would not curse either.

laughing in Chinese... I rest my case
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
usmanktg2:

Wowww.... Ok, Please quote me the hadith that says EXACTLY "don't do the azkar, nafilat, salat and so on" that I didnt??

Brother, ever heard of the word qiyās?

I have told you what am supposed to.. accepting it rests solely on you...

never do anything prophet Muhammad (saw) never did...

I rest my case
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
DeathStroke007:

it's simple... practising dark magic, using jinns to cure or to harm ...
Please brother, stop saying things without knowledge.

Jalabi is "IWOSAN", medicinal aspect of islam. This section is separate from obligatory duties and it must also conform with Shari'a. Islam is not all about salat,ramadan, zakat and Haj. And if some people abuse it that's equivalent to medical malpractices. But at least they exploit many other aspects of islam.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Empiree:
Please brother, stop saying things without knowledge.

Jalabi is "IWOSAN", medicinal aspect of islam. This section is separate from obligatory duties and it must also conform with Shari'a. Islam is not all about salat,ramadan, zakat and Haj. And if some people abuse it that's equivalent to medical malpractices. But at least they exploit many other aspects of islam.

I rest my case
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by usmanktg2(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
DeathStroke007:

I have told you what am supposed to.. accepting it rests solely on you...

never do anything prophet Muhammad (saw) never did...

I rest my case

Yes brother, you did not understand the Prophet at all, and you refuse to admit that....
It will not take you anywhere, forbidding something without any tangeable reason. In the holy Quran, there are ayas stating إن الله حرم.... to clearly state to you that which is evil.....

Bottom line

YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HATE.

Am done with this

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
usmanktg2:

Yes brother, you did not understand the Prophet at all, and you refuse to admit that....
It will not take you anywhere, forbidding something without any tangeable reason. In the holy Quran, there are ayas stating إن الله حرم.... to clearly state to you that which is evil.....

Bottom line

YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HATE.

Am done with this

ok
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
DeathStroke007:

I rest my case
Yup
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
This is also salawat during 2014 Milad Nabi in Saudi Arabia. Is it bida'a?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HiYDvHXpc
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Empiree:
This is also salawat during 2014 Milad Nabi in Saudi Arabia. Is it bida'a?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HiYDvHXpc

because Saudi does it doesn't make it right
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
DeathStroke007:

because Saudi does it doesn't make it right
I am not talking about Saudi. I am talking about the salawa content in this video. Is it bida'a?
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Empiree:
I am not talking about Saudi. I am talking about the salawa content in this video. Is it bida'a?

let me watch it
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
it's not salawa... it's only a music... music compilation or content is not part of Islam...
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
DeathStroke007:
it's not salawa... it's only a music... music compilation or content is not part of Islam...
You live in a la la land
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Empiree:
You live in a la la land

lol... but the music sweet
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
DeathStroke007:

lol... but the music sweet
Lol, but you and same type of people said music is haram. shocked
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
to me... it's a very bad thing to recite. . it's source is filthy
Empiree:
How's that?. Solat fathi is in the Quran
pathways:
where in the Qur'an?
dragnet:
it is misguidance upon misguidance.
both the narrator & the reciters should beware of Allaah's anger.

This was gleaned from thier literature:

EVIDENCE OF SALATIL FATIH IN THE QUR'AN

Salatil Fatih: "Oh Allah, bless our leader Muhammad the opener of the closed" ٌ

The Qur'an: O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad SAW) making (things) clear unto you, after a break in (the series of) Messengers, lest you say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner." But now has come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner. And Allah is Able to do all things. (5 : 19)

Salatil Fatih: "The seal of what has passed"
The Qur'an: "Muhammad was not the father of any of you men, but a messenger of Allah and seal of the (past) Prophets..." (33:40)

Salatil Fatih: "The helper of truth with truth"
The Qur'an: "But the Messenger and those who have faith together with him, strive with their wealth and life" (in the path of Allah) (9:88)

Salatil Fatih: "The guide to the perfection"
The Qur'an: "And for sure, you guide to the path that is perfectly straight" (42:52)

Salatil Fatih: "And also unto his household, (The blessing should be) of equivalent magnitude to his status, and his status is tremendously great."
The Qur'an: "Indeed the blessings of Allah on you are tremendously great."
(68:4)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by DeathStroke007(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Empiree:
Lol, but you and same type of people said music is haram. shocked

I have been expecting you to say that...

what makes music a music.. lyrics and beat..

but that salawa is only just vocal works.. no string of beat or drums

it's said that beat, drums originated from shaytan..

I would be grateful if you could give me link to download lots of Islamic vocal stuffs like that
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
DeathStroke007:

I have been expecting you to say that...

what makes music a music.. lyrics and beat..

but that salawa is only just vocal works.. no string of beat or drums

it's said that beat, drums originated from shaytan..

I would be grateful if you could give me link to download lots of Islamic vocal stuffs like that
Oh well, some other muslims may disagree with you. But i have no issue with it. Anyway, the link up there was first compiled by Maher Zain, i believe. Click the link below for series of his music.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Maher+Zain

And if you need to download on your pc, you may use www.keepvid.com

Maher Zain - Ya Nabi Salam Alayka (Arabic) | ماهر زين - يا نبي سلام عليك | Official Music Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqfy4ScRXFQ

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by dragnet: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
it's not just about the meaning or whatever.
The revelation is wrong, the means is wrong, the contents are questionable, the virtues that have been attributed to it are misguidance and blasphemous etc.

Nobody has the right to just whip up something and attribute it to islaam.
The companions specifically asked the prophet how to make solaah upon him and he taught them how, but now someone is claiming to know another way to do so? is he more knowledgeable than the prophet? the one who the solaah is for taught people how to do solaah upon him but yet you concoct your own crap, who told him it's acceptable by the prophet? is he not ascribing lies unto the prophet?
.and yet they claim it is more virtuous than the Quran?! Subhanallaah. may Allaah strike them for such blasphemy.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by dragnet: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
stop where the best of generations stopped! it's that simple !
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Please just stop. This mechanical allegations of yours is very boring. And the claim that solati fatih is more virtuous than the Quran is very incorrect and misunderstood. I'd to go through various Tijjaniya and other websites and even talked to them few days ago. That phrase was explained better.

They called it (solati fatih is more virtuous than the Quran) "nonsense!...nothing is greater than Quran." Thats another crappy misinformation spread around. Yes, it does seem confusing the way the statement is worded but after talking to them, it was made simple. They even backed it up with ahadith. I am not going to post their responses on this matter here. DO IT YOURSELF

As for 'stop where sahaba stopped', Islam hasnt changed from what they practiced. In those days muslim population was not like this....so definitely the there has to be activities ( that evolve) within Sharia and that also promote Islam. If some peeps are doing something unspeakable within has nothing to do with essence.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by dragnet: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
You really got me cracked up with your last comments.

as narrated on the authority of Abu Najih al-Irbad bin Sariyah who said:
"The Messenger of Allah delivered an admonition that made our hearts fearful and our eyes tearful. We said, "O Messenger of Allah, it is as if this were a farewell sermon, so advise us." He said, "I enjoin you to have Taqwa of Allah and that you listen and obey, even if a slave is made a ruler over you. He among you who lives long enough will see many differences. So for you is to observe my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly-principled and rightly-guided successors, holding on to them with your molar teeth. Beware of newly-introduced matters, for every innovation (bid'ah) is misguidance."
I'll rather follow what the Prophet said and stop where He and the companions stopped with regards the deen.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
In another word, you disagree or its bida'a still even if it's dhikr and benefitial lectures they do during mawlud ?.

The hadith you cited was explained many times by scholars posted by some brothers on NL in several threads. It does seem that you don't care about the content even if it's base on Qur'an and sunnah. You seem to worry so much about the heading "mawlud nabi".

Are they singing during mawlud "happy birthday to you muhammad....happy birthday to you. We wish you many happy returns"?. Nonsense!

I have told you to watch the clips but you refused cus there is no way you can find blame worthy practices within....that's why. Looks like bcus I eschewed quotations you assumed I don't know what I'm talking about. Very well then, let me get back on my pc, in sha Allah, you shall see.

Salafis are lazy people as alleged by a brother sometimes ago. grin
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by dragnet: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
you're asking me if they sing on mawlud? are you for real? I don't have to narrate my personal experience to you. I wasn't born into the sunnah or the salafiyyah path. I was schooled by the sufi, tijaniyyah to be precise. So you don't have to beautify the atrocities they commit. I grew up witnessing most, live witnessing. Oh, and you'll say theirs is different abi? Of course there'll be variations and nobody to checkmate them when there's no shar'i guidance behind it, it'll be subject to human whims & caprices. so please spare me.

even if they're chanting just a shahaada, as long as it's on Eid mawlud or mawlid or whatever crappy name given to the innovation which has no basis in the Shari'a, it's null & void. and you haven't been able to cite just one link to the Shari'a even a weak athar can't be found to support the misguidance.
whatever I've said here, I've backed up with texts, so as you can see my stands weren't formed in my head because there's basis in the Shari'a for them unlike that liar that claims the prophet gave him that crap. you may continue in your path & we'll come to know who the liars are when the sun rises from the west.
I think I've said enough. Reminders only benefit those whom Allaah wills.
Subhanakallaahuma wa bihamdika wa ashadu an laa ilaha illa anta, wa astagfiruka wa atubu ilayk.
Re: Tell Us What You Think About Salatul - Fathi by Empiree: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
dragnet:
you're asking me if they sing on mawlud? are you for real? I don't have to narrate my personal experience to you. I wasn't born into the sunnah or the salafiyyah path. I was schooled by the sufi, tijaniyyah to be precise. So you don't have to beautify the atrocities they commit. I grew up witnessing most, live witnessing. Oh, and you'll say theirs is different abi? Of course there'll be variations and nobody to checkmate them when there's no shar'i guidance behind it, it'll be subject to human whims & caprices. so please spare me.
I am sorry. That they sing, is any problem with that?. Saudi muftis in the video I posted elsewhere earlier showing them dancing to beats and singing, is anything wrong with that?.

First, majority of Muslims in nija till date have been sufi. That says a lot. They cant all be wrong these decades. And you cant just be the only Mr. right in 21st century. I never said they dont sing. Be precise the kind of 'song' i posted. Just be honest for a second. If they sing, it gotta be "qusida burda" not some christian hymns which is worldwide Muslim thing. Any problem with that?. I agree that there may be some odd practices among them. I grew up as a private person. We were never allowed to mingle or go to join any factions. We do dhikr in our own home. So i cant possibly defend particular individual or group at length. I only understood their essence which is what i defend here.

even if they're chanting just a shahaada, as long as it's on Eid mawlud or mawlid or whatever crappy name given to the innovation which has no basis in the Shari'a, it's null & void. and you haven't been able to cite just one link to the Shari'a even a weak athar can't be found to support the misguidance.
Bimgo! I have known and suspected @underlined was your concern shocked I am going to quote this statement of yours again when time comes. You brothers dont understand stuff at all. Geez!

And no, it's not null and void. Thats your opinion. I will return here in sha Allah to back that up with Quran wa Sunnah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / Ten Reasons You Shouldn't Celebrate Maolid Nabiyy / Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.