Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) (8368 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2015
AJaylee:

Sure, tough people survive, I'm in a way tough doe, bt I think in being tough we shouldn't make others regret at our expense, judging by wat u jst. Said, dat I should waste her time while i know I'm never goin to accept her.

Ok take a walk and do not ask for advices. That is what tough pple do. Deal with without our words smiley
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

Ok take a walk and do not ask for advices. That is what tough pple do. Deal with without our words smiley
Common, tough doesn't mean deal without advice, it only goes with a little hard on people nd issues
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. No.
Ok
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by naijaboiy: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Naijaboiy, yourmain

The reason why its legal to snoop on a partner's phone to get answers.
Chai!

And they still keep saying we shouldn't check. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai!

@ur last post concerning u settling down and looking my case, chai naijaboiy i swear on the grave of my great grand mother, d day u c me offline anywhere nd u talk rubbish or do anyhow, dat day if i dont cook u let me be a fool 4 d rest of my life. "sheibi u school in benin!! ok dnt worry i pray i set my eyez on u. "this is not a threat, its what i will do. "4rm now on watch ur back in school, dnt let me distribute ur pictures.
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Chidoks(f): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Young03:
Bro, Run for ur life

track her calls nah...every call she answers u will hear it even if ur in China
Abeg how do they track calls?
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai!

Check oo. In fact you should share a phone with your partner. Enjoy oo.
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Abiababe(f): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op, who was she chatting with? It looks like my boo
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by bluice2(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
i'm ugly too..

Me too
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Deetosin(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
You can start looking for a new girlfriend or you get your mojo back (what made her fell in love with you in the first instance) but she cooking for this guy already #youfucked bro.
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abiababe:
Op, who was she chatting with? It looks like my boo
Even ur boo get en boo
Or u go com be my boo?
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
[quot lipsrsealed embarassede author=Deetosin post=41121264]You can start looking for a new girlfriend or you get your mojo back (what made her fell in love with you in the first instance) but she cooking for this guy already #youfucked bro.[/quote]

Maybe true. She does more dan cooking for me bro, bt cooking for someone else is.
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
AJaylee:
I met dis girl like 8 months ago, everything hav been ok, nd we are already plannin on gettin engaged then strange tins starts happenin, like she chat more nowadays nd receive some long calls lying down (u know wat I mean by lyin down(emotional calls)). So I try to be securin nd asking her after long call who's dat, d response is always a friend. When it got serious I decided to check her phone nd I saw some chats dat got me thinking (did she still love me) pic of d chats are below to know hw intimate dey chat to d extent of goin to cook in his house, bt wen I tell her, she starts begging nd cryin dat she really didn't luv him nd it's nt d first time I'll catch her, jst dat dis was differently serious, pls ur advice is needed, do I wait nd hope or do I loose hope on her? Questions are also welcome. Thanks

I don't know what you are coming to ask us. You saw these kind of chats and you are still asking us questions. Dump her immediately!!.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by joelsky: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
The op is 17 years old I guess
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
joelsky:
The op is 17 years old I guess
No he is 24. But shit happens.
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Young03(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
AJaylee:

She knw I dnt understand Hausa, so she used to use dat language. By d way, hw do I track her phone pls

dial **6!* ( dats sixty one)ur number on her phone#

note. her number must always be on dial calls on ur phone

to cancel dial ##2!#(dats twenty one)
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Young03:

dial **6!* ( dats sixty one)ur number on her phone#

note. her number must always be on dial calls on ur phone

to cancel dial ##2!#(dats twenty one)
Tnks bro

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Countersam(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2015
AJaylee:
I met dis girl like 8 months ago, everything hav been ok, nd we are already plannin on gettin engaged then strange tins starts happenin, like she chat more nowadays nd receive some long calls lying down (u know wat I mean by lyin down(emotional calls)). So I try to be securin nd asking her after long call who's dat, d response is always a friend. When it got serious I decided to check her phone nd I saw some chats dat got me thinking (did she still love me) pic of d chats are below to know hw intimate dey chat to d extent of goin to cook in his house, bt wen I tell her, she starts begging nd cryin dat she really didn't luv him nd it's nt d first time I'll catch her, jst dat dis was differently serious, pls ur advice is needed, do I wait nd hope or do I loose hope on her? Questions are also welcome. Thanks

Even your boo get a boo..... After the reggae please play the blues....

Guyman abeg boot that gehl or you get booed out
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Countersam:

Even your boo get a boo..... After the reggae please play the blues....

Guyman abeg boot that gehl or you get booed out
Tnks
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Mykelpato(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Bro, that girl ain't worth it o, find ur way.. There are many fishes in the river.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Abiababe(f): 12:29am On Dec 23, 2015
AJaylee:

Even ur boo get en boo
Or u go com be my boo?

I want to be sure
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Abiababe:

I want to be sure
To be sure dat wat?
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by danny34(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2015
Just walk away.... U don't need any advice. She isn't faithful and loyal.... Let her be and don't accept her back. She wouldn't change. She will only get smart
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
danny34:
Just walk away.... U don't need any advice. She isn't faithful and loyal.... Let her be and don't accept her back. She wouldn't change. She will only get smart
Tnks man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating? / Why Cant My Married Friend Be My Chief Bridesmaid? / Oldest Possession In Your Home!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.