Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances (38954 Views)

Generator Fume Kills Health Officer, Wife In Abia / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kongi is a fool but dontbelievethis
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
andyanders:

There was no rape. Only that someone who knew her reported hence she is claiming rape.How can an adult say she never knew it was an hotel. Have you EVER seen any hotel or guest house without any sing post or receptionist? She went there to have fun with the man.Remember that she has been having conversation with the said man through text mgs and since she never wanted the man, why go by 5pm when school must have closed to see someone in an hotel. Rubbish. She can only lie to her MUMU husband.
Exactly, I'm yet to see an hotel with no sign post*sigh *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Baby's Transformation... / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.