Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances (38941 Views)

Generator Fume Kills Health Officer, Wife In Abia / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by seunowokade(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

This story doesn't add up at all. According to the story, the man has been asking her out and she refused. Yet she went to meet him inside a room with bed grin grinundecided
Some women get mind sah

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Sholonzo: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2015
What an unfortunate incident. Justice must be done on this case.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Fkforyou(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2015
The story dey one kind, She said she sent a message to her husband and the headmistress that she was about to be raped, and when she told that same headmistress that she was okay , the headmistress did not use her brain untill it was late in the night that she decides to forward the message to the principal, again who sends an HR staff to see someone after official hour, 5pm. and lastly they didn't not come to her rescue untill it was late and she claims she was not raped?

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by naijaobi(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

where ya calculator take add am up naa. Nincompoo!

you quoted me just to call me Nincompoo?? undecided undecided undecided .
it's well..remain blessed cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by macolino(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Something is missing here,when the door was forcefully opened and met the man naked and the woman covered with bed sheet,hmmmm women can keep alot of secrets..If you ask me I will say the man has eaten the d damn fruit...she is trying to save her marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by idupaul: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

This story doesn't add up at all. According to the story, the man has been asking her out and she refused. Yet she went to meet him inside a room with bed grin grinundecided

Don't mind her .. She only changed her mind at last minute.. How will U go and meet ur toaster inside room with bed

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by hedonistic: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2015
She "innocently" entered a room with a bed to discuss ginidi with a man.... A man that had been wooing her for that matter? This bittch is a slut no doubt. They are lovers and something must have gone sour somewhere only for her to come up with this c.ock and bull story to deceive her mumu husband and the gullible public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by here: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2015
While I seem to see holes in this story maybe more coverups to save face of the woman I feel so much done carelessly
How can you visit a man and go to a room to deliver a message alone?
She was wrapped in bed sheet and he was unclad and nothing was said about the cloth being torn?
She was beaten as there were marks to show but police would have still gone ahead to subject her to medical test to prove if forced penetration and fluid on his in her at least to have someone better to get conviction on as if he gets a good lawyer I fear for this case or even able to establish there was any form of communication of even him wooing her and she knowing about that still went on to meet him at the hotel.
Let me not also assume this is a case of setup as without me even knowing either of them or the pre events could think of that then look at the judge. You were a victim of rape and beaten and you were concious enough to send a message and couldnt call? The hotel had chairs and items and you never attempted to break the door when he was away and your life depended on how much noise you make and you had such chances.
I have my doubts about this story really as much is not said but whatever my opinion is I pray the law finds a way to deal with this man for raising his hand on a woman and I pray God saves this woman's marriage because I know how some men think even after finding their woman unclad with another man

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Jabioro: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2015
....and he was remanded in ikoyi prison .Because he could not meet his bail condition. Better ,good and fair.he can now forcefully deal with prison wall ,his dick can also create sizeable hole to to div in and out without any challenges.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Ifa hia undecided
Don't tell me her husband believes this tale shocked
Taaaaaaah puo ebe a nwanyi ka'm nu ihe angry
How much dem dey pay you wey you go do this kain work sotey you enter room go deliver msg to person wey you no send sad
I know ya type, woman. Cos your always getting with your dumb explanations, you think it's gonna fly. Keep this tale for your horseband, inugo tongue
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by lurlah2014(f): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
all because of this small hole you don turn prisoner ehnn kazeemmm

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by CrazyMan(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Foolish man. How can you be desiring another man's wife?

His kids are in a debt of about N108,400. Now N200,000 he would need to bail himself out of this mess plus the shame tagged to his name all for few minutes pleasure. I hope he's happy now.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by EdDave(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Was waiting for the part where Mr immigration brought his boys to mend the suspect. Touching some1 s wife is not allowed.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by babyjanye(f): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Pls the man is at fault for asking a married woman out BUT the woman has something up her sleeve. How can a married woman go into a secluded room and that a school sent her to persuade the man to pay debt. What happens to official letter? can it not be written or call his line. Am single but i cannot do what that lady did. After hell the next i dread is RAPE.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by victorious1986: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Men and the libido factor sha. Man owing school about a hundred thousand and will now have to pay #200.000k plus order benefits.
when he would get this thing over with for less than a thousand naira. I therefore call on the law to send this man to the gallows.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by orlandotch: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
may her soul rest in peace...
No one died! Do u understand d story at all?
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

you quoted me just to call me Nincompoo?? undecided undecided undecided .
it's well..remain blessed cool
I'm sorry,please forgive me. Please. Friends ?
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2015
Lakayanah:
Men are evil.
your father must have been a rapist.

for yo to conclude that all men are evil based on the action of one shows you are not even educated.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by victorious1986: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2015
here:
While I seem to see holes in this story maybe more coverups to save face of the woman I feel so much done carelessly
How can you visit a man and go to a room to deliver a message alone?
She was wrapped in bed sheet and he was unclad and nothing was said about the cloth being torn?
She was beaten as there were marks to show but police would have still gone ahead to subject her to medical test to prove if forced penetration and fluid on his in her at least to have someone better to get conviction on as if he gets a good lawyer I fear for this case or even able to establish there was any form of communication of even him wooing her and she knowing about that still went on to meet him at the hotel.
Let me not also assume this is a case of setup as without me even knowing either of them or the pre events could think of that then look at the judge. You were a victim of rape and beaten and you were concious enough to send a message and couldnt call? The hotel had chairs and items and you never attempted to break the door when he was away and your life depended on how much noise you make and you had such chances.
I have my doubts about this story really as much is not said but whatever my opinion is I pray the law finds a way to deal with this man for raising his hand on a woman and I pray God saves this woman's marriage because I know how some men think even after finding their woman unclad with another man
i doubt this myself
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by itstpia8: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Ishilove: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2015
Very interesting and well written piece.

See how the shameless man has brought disgrace to himself and his family because of puzzy
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by SweetSoup(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

Your brain is fully active my bro, my thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by stexsy(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

ave to u
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by naijaobi(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

I'm sorry,please forgive me. Please. Friends ?

friends smiley

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by tamquezee(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2015
naijaobi:

And according to the story, when she got there Kazeem was at the balcony and there was no hotel signpost. When she climbed upstair to meet him he ran to d room and she even called out his name. Read the story carefully and don't read meaning to it. Kazeem is simply a shameless man

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by MMMFAGUY1: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2015
Onome urhobo name. wen u get married in urhobo land. no man wil touch or hv sex wit u. if u do ur husband, children or d woman in question wil die xpecially during (pregnancy) delivering.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by naijaobi(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2015
tamquezee:

And according to the story, when she got there Kazeem was at the balcony and there was no hotel signpost. When she climbed upstair to meet him he ran to d room and she even called out his name. Read the story carefully and don't read meaning to it. Kazeem is simply a shameless man

So If your wife told you this same story of how a man has been toasting her and she went to meet the same man inside a room in a house she didn't know was a hotel, u will clap for her abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by itstpia8: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
this must be the media blitz someone was referring to.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
As reported Both of them were unclad. That the lady said he didn't rape her is bullshit. Besides Konji can't be that patient at that time of the day 2am at midnight.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by tete7000(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2015
She didn't initially know its an hotel but still later text the name of the hotel she saw on a sticker to her relatives. She went 5pm but police came 2am and she was only beaten and no sex. This story get as e be. Enough contradictions. In short, na story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by qtx(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
ijustdey:
why can't some men accept rejection

they always believe they can have their way every time
police shud have cut his foolish manhood. someone's wife? can you imagine? he is an animal.
Re: Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
" It was later discovered that headmistress transferred the message to the principal of Sinclair Louis Schools. The principal forwarded it to the victim’s mother"...why the mother? She be law enforcer?... lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.