Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Perfect Phone For Christmas - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Perfect Phone For Christmas (4840 Views)

Tweak 3 Features Of An Existing Phone And Try To Come Up With The Perfect Phone. / The Perfect Phone For Nigerian People An All Rounder!!!! Meet The Doogee Bl7000 / Perfect Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by zzzzy: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2015
BenKafor:

Exactly, I don't know why people think that 70k is such a big deal.
it isn't a big deal but if i am selling one pure water for 200 naira when there is no scarcity, it would be awkward to buy it but 200 naira isn't a big deal . Im just illustrating not saying that phantom 5 is sold at that ratio of 200 naira
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by BenKafor(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2015
zzzzy:
it isn't a big deal but if i am selling one pure water for 200 naira when there is no scarcity, it would be awkward to buy it but 200 naira isn't a big deal . Im just illustrating not saying that phantom 5 is sold at that ratio of 200 naira

So you are saying Tecno is selling the Phantom 5 at 70k because they want to give the public the illusion of scarcity undecided
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2015
JanethEze:

They do
Hmmm. That's nice
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2015
BenKafor:

So you are saying Tecno is selling the Phantom 5 at 70k because they want to give the public the illusion of scarcity undecided
This is really confusing. Lol
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by zzzzy: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
BenKafor:

grin i don't how you thought of that though. What i meant is that there are other phones in excess. So why buy the phone when it's not the only one
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by JanethEze(f): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
zzzzy:
grin i don't how you thought of that though. What i meant is that there are other phones in excess. So why buy the phone when it's not the only one

LMFAO.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by JanethEze(f): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
BenKafor:

Conspiracy theory undecided
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
JanethEze:

Conspiracy theory undecided
Hahahahahaha
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
JanethEze:

Come my house, I go show u my Tecno.
I hope say no be set up o.
I no wan do Xmas for guard room.
Except u go compensate me with 1 tecno phantom 5
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by kolexepana: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Some people here be saying i can't buy the Phantom 5 cos its expensive
Meanwhile, they give their GF 50k monthly for keep up while they use Nokia torch light grin
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by zzzzy: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
kolexepana:
Some people here be saying i can't buy the Phantom 5 cos its expensive
Meanwhile, they give their GF 50k monthly for keep up while they use Nokia torch light grin
lol. They have different values now
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
This foolish Tecno shills no dey tire so? Still hustling for Christmas dough, heh? Okay oh.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Xhaka(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
koice:
This foolish Tecno shills no dey tire so? Still hustling for Christmas dough, heh? Okay oh.
Na everybody dey hustle for xmas, but if them say Phantom5 awoof dey one place
Na me go first reach there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Not Using Sony Or Motorola Mobile Phones (products) ? / Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically / What Type Of Games Are In Your Ppsspp Andriod [with Screenshot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.