Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

American Rapper "The Game" Flaunts Eggplant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Rapper "The Game" Flaunts Eggplant (1613 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space / Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper "The Game" Flaunts Eggplant by devonpaul(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2015
The father of two shared an eggplant photo late last week , flaunting his goods along with some very raunchy words to go with it. The rapper flaunted his well ribbed torso covered in tattoos, wearing just a skin tight underwear, perfectly outlining his eggplant. As if this wasn't bad enough, the rapper
went a step further today, posting another eggplant photo , but this time grabs it, as if to emphasize the size. The photo was captioned with so many raunchy scenario's the rapper painted, enough to leave any red blooded female, hyperventilating

Re: American Rapper "The Game" Flaunts Eggplant by iceberylin(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Old Gist...

Even our bloggers are backward
Re: American Rapper "The Game" Flaunts Eggplant by devonpaul(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
;Dlol.. *wears lastma jacket* :-Xlol.. *wears lastma jacket*

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? / 10 Va Gina Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Which one should I stay with?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.