Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display (5188 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by Freeman50(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Controversial American rapper, The Game, has put his massive manhood in full display as he brags about how his s*xual prowess can make Blac Chyna apologize to Rob Kardashian.
Popular American rapper, The Game, has taken to his Instagram page and shared an erotic photo of the outline of his massive manhood in his tight underwear.
The former G-Unit rapper who posted the erotic image on social media, also bragged about how his s*xual prowess can make Blac Chyna apologize to Rob Kardashian for cheating on him

1 Like

Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by Adedaniel211(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by nwajesus12(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Freeman50:
Controversial American rapper, The Game, has put his massive manhood in full display as he brags about how his s*xual prowess can make Blac Chyna apologize to Rob Kardashian.
Popular American rapper, The Game, has taken to his Instagram page and shared an erotic photo of the outline of his massive manhood in his tight underwear.
The former G-Unit rapper who posted the erotic image on social media, also bragged about how his s*xual prowess can make Blac Chyna apologize to Rob Kardashian for cheating on him
the na FLASHER.....SENSE FALL ON HIM BIG TIME.
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by vanida6: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

am running out!!
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by joseo: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
this is not what a grown man with kids should be doing
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by luminouz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
vanida6:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

am running out!!
Come back hia...u must see.my own!!!
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by vanida6: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
luminouz:
Come back hia...u must see.my own!!!
no no tnx
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nazo my own be...
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Nazo my own be...
come son do you have a life outside nairaland, You are always on every thread
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by luminouz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
vanida6:
no no tnx
Haba!!!!! When am not even charging u for looking...its free jor....come n see!!! tongue
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

come son do you have a life outside nairaland, You are always on every thread
Saturday bro, and babe no they to pour spermm inside . wetin i go do.
Re: Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Saturday bro, and babe no they to pour spermm inside . wetin i go do.
den read ur bible so u would get prepared for tomorrow grin

(1) (Reply)

How Girls Sleep (pinshure) / Photos: Sexy Clelia Theodorou Has Stripped Na*ked For Her Sexies Christmas Eve / Dear Ladies, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.