Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? (1005 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / The Test Of Love:would You Or Nah??? / What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by Riskie(f): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2009
CAIRO (AP) — A 25-year-old Egyptian man cut off his own penis to spite his family after he was refused permission to marry a girl from a lower-class family, police reported Sunday.

After unsuccessfully petitioning his father for two years to marry the girl, the man heated up a knife and sliced off his reproductive organ, a police official said.

The young man came from a prominent family in the southern Egyptian province of Qena, one of Egypt's poorest and most conservative areas that is also home to the famed ancient Egyptian ruins of Luxor.

The man was rushed to the hospital, but doctors were unable to reattach the severed member, the official added, citing the police report filed after the incident.

The official, who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak with the press, added that the man was still recovering in the hospital.

Traditionally, marriages in these conservative parts of southern Egypt are between similar social classes and often within the same extended families — and are rarely for love.

*I laughed so hard when I read this. He took the idea of cutting off the nose to spite the face too literally. But I think he proved to the girl how much he really loved her grin How many guys here would do that to show their love? What is the most extreme thing you would do to show someone you love them?*
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by C2H5OH(f): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2009
love never catch me reach that level. i pray it never does. grin
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by jamace(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2009
After this, what has he left to show love to his future wife (whether the one he is dying for now or any other one.)? This is a real kolomental guy. angry
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by borie4u(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2009
d man is a fool 4 doing dat abi u female can cut ur breast for love?
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2009
Epic FAIL.
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by Sasha009(f): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2009
That's the stupidest thing anyone one earth will ever do.
He hasn't spite anyone, but himself. Is it his father who will not enjoy sex anymore?
I wonder why people never think before they do things.
He is in pain now, the trauma which will follow will be worse-not being able to enjoy God given pleasure anymore, and worse still;

The girl he's in love with will eventually leave him. How can you be with a penis-less guy for long? stupid slowpoke!!!
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by Frizy(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2009
What is the most extreme thing you would do to show someone you love them?*

Threaten my family members that I would jump from a height, or into the ocean. grin grin. But I know them, they would just laugh because they know I can't do it. embarassed
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by puskin: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2009
A very STUPID boy indeed.
If i tel ma popsy dat i wil kil myself if he doesn't allow me 2marry a particular gal, he wil gv me one very sharp UTC knife 2go ahead. If i tel him i wìl jump off a buìlding, he wil take me 2d STALLION building nd tel me 2jump 4rm there if i so desire.

BOTTOMLINE: I cannot kill or dismember/disfigure myself cos of no reason watsoeva. It is SIMPLY FOOLISHNESS.
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by cold(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2009
Extremist tendencies with religous underpinnings.U just cant tame these guys. [sup][sup]I'v just set myself up for som serious bashing[/sup][/sup]
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by Riskie(f): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2009
cold:

Extremist tendencies with religous underpinnings.U just cant tame these guys. [sup][sup]I'v just set myself up for som serious bashing[/sup][/sup]

TROLL ALERT!

Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by cold(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2009
How did that post get there I thot i deleted it undecided
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by Nikky23: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2009
Hell no
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2009
irony!!!
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by IFELEKE(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2009
Like I replied to this on the politics section, he doesn't put it to use regularly, that's why it was sooo easy for him to part with it. . .
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by toosoon(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2009
What is the most extreme thing you would do to show someone you love them?[quote][/quote]

the extreme thing i will do is to make love to her!!! simple
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2009
bet he never used it before except to pee ofcourse, else he wont have done that. . .mumu no. 1 tongue
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by slimfine(f): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2009
ha! this one pass me ooh shocked
so assuming father later agrees, how would he sustain his young marriage without his john thomas? grin

ever heard about eloping?
Re: Man Cuts Off Organ For Love, Would You? by darkgoddes(f): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2009
This is PURE STUPIDITY!

(1) (Reply)

Interracial Dating In 9iaja / Why Are Guys Like This / Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.