Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! (14744 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of High Chief Raymond Dokpesi / Ijesha High Chief, Awise Of Ijeshaland Counters Osun Obas Over Walking Stick Ble / Eko Ile, Lagos Is A Benin Town Not Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! by beystwin: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
I'm on my way to Lagos right now cos if these boys make mistake kidnap me, kobo no dey.
grin grin grin
Re: Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! by Kx: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
Bob Izua Kidnapped and perhaps released?

I be think say "Dog nor dey chop dog"
Re: Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! by JJYOU: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2009
Kx:

Bob Izua Kidnapped and perhaps released?

I be think say "Dog nor dey chop dog"
rat on a rat. plague on his house and life. izua is a big thug and a very evil and nasty one for that matter.

more of [size=28pt]a high thief [/size]if you ask me
Re: Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! by Myself2(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
JJYOU:

rat on a rat. plague on his house and life. izua is a big thug and a very evil and nasty one for that matter.

more of [size=28pt]a high thief [/size]if you ask me

Is this the same Bob izua who was fingered in the murder of Big Joe and some other prominent men in Benin and whose younger brother,Tony kabaka was arrested some two years ago on murder charges,well I think the chicken s coming home to roost
Re: Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! by sosisi(f): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
dnex:

@mafioso

Please just tell me the general direction in which to cast that stone and I tell you, in two weeks Benin people would not have finished casting the last stone at Bob Izua.

This John Osamede Adun fellow who really is the thug properly known as Bob Izu is one of the masterminds of all the various kidnappings that have been carried out in Benin. Whether the man staged his own personal kidnap or not is immaterial because another whole can of worms has just been opened.

If really he was kidnapped, then his perceived invincibility in the eyes of the Binis has been crushed and not only will other kidnappers try to kidnap his wife, relatives and other children, but the will go ahead to kidnap even more powerful individuals just to push their luck a bit; Maybe Igbinedion Snr, maybe Oshiomhole the Governor.

But that thug Adun most likely planned the whole thing, I'm certain he did, having personally experienced some of the very weird and demonic situations that tout can just concoct in his mind and unleash on the unsuspecting public in order to earn himself an extra N5 from orange sellers at Ring Road. I know that ugly punk has something up his agbada.

For the kidnapping streak being carried out in Benin, we have none other to thank than MEND. Their freedom fighting is really yielding results. Last week someone was kidnapped in Benin for N80,000.

MEND in turn have none other to give thanks to for their various thriving businesses than Asari Dokubo himself.

When we engage in armed struggle based on our philosophies and ideals, we have to remember that the people who will enlist in this armed struggle really don't know what we're talking about, and they really do not care. What they are sure of is that guns bring money, power and respect. Frederick Fasheun brought us Gani Adams and now Asari Dokubo is giving us Gbomo Jomo, Tompolo and many more to come disturb our future.

I'm on my way to Lagos right now cos if these boys make mistake kidnap me, kobo no dey.

very funny. grin

denex,how fine brother like you no keep kobo?
just ask them to allow you use a computer and call us for help.
grin
Re: Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! by JJYOU: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2009
$osisi:

very funny. grin

denex,how fine brother like you no keep kobo?
just ask them to allow you use a computer and call us for help.
grin
this thing is not funny my dear sister. this guy is evil personified
Re: Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! by rasputinn(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2009
What's the 411 on this gist,some1 please bring a brova up to speed
Re: Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! by kuntash: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2009
Like I said, Osamede Adun could just be an illitrate tool for the big fishes, let look at the bigger picture and strategise, this evil reign must not continue O,
Re: Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! by bashali: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2009
who did it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore / As Malagi & Ngelale Renounce Lai’s Lies & Adesina’s Insults By Farooq A. Kperogi / Bukola Saraki Meets With Northern Senators Over Nigeria's Unity. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.